Questions about Ostarine

Xter

Awards
Hello all,

After considering my options and preferences, i've decided to run an Osta cycle. I'm 5'10, 160 lbs at around 9%. I've been training for roughly 6 years, no previous cycles of anything you can't buy OTC.

Bench: 255
Squat: 275
Dead: 390

For those who have ran this product, have you experienced any sides? I have done the research, and some are saying mild suppression, some are saying no sides. I am planning on running OTC test boosters (Pharmafreak Test Freak and Anabolic freak stacked together for the Trib, DAA, and ZMA.)

Should I run these during or post Osta cycle?

I appreciate your time.

X.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I've used Osta twice. It was like trying creatine. I would never use / recommend again

infraredline

Awards
Hello all,

After considering my options and preferences, i've decided to run an Osta cycle. I'm 5'10, 160 lbs at around 9%. I've been training for roughly 6 years, no previous cycles of anything you can't buy OTC.

Bench: 255
Squat: 275
Dead: 390

For those who have ran this product, have you experienced any sides? I have done the research, and some are saying mild suppression, some are saying no sides. I am planning on running OTC test boosters (Pharmafreak Test Freak and Anabolic freak stacked together for the Trib, DAA, and ZMA.)

Should I run these during or post Osta cycle?

I appreciate your time.

X.
I've had great success with it. Give it a shot, I would run it at 20mg for 8 weeks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Add some Pct Assist to pct if your going the OTC rout (which I would for this cycle). And some growth factor Xt is a great addition to any cycle!
Besides this your cycle looks great, good luck :)

Xter

Awards
Thank you everyone.

I'm terrified of suppression. I'm not sure why. Maybe because of the "getting the feet wet" mentality and I don't want something that requires too much to maintain. (Picky eh?)

I will start the cycle at 12.5mg / day and maybe bump it up to 20mg if i'm not noticing any suppression.

The order has been placed!

Regarding PCT assist. I can get horny goat weed locally, and Anabolic Freak uses DAA and Resveratrol in it, so can I get away with just that?

It may sound counter productive, but I want to keep my gains to a modest level. I was considering the growth factor, but I have GABA so i'll add it in.

infraredline

Awards
Thank you everyone.

I'm terrified of suppression. I'm not sure why. Maybe because of the "getting the feet wet" mentality and I don't want something that requires too much to maintain. (Picky eh?)

I will start the cycle at 12.5mg / day and maybe bump it up to 20mg if i'm not noticing any suppression.

The order has been placed!

Regarding PCT assist. I can get horny goat weed locally, and Anabolic Freak uses DAA and Resveratrol in it, so can I get away with just that?

It may sound counter productive, but I want to keep my gains to a modest level. I was considering the growth factor, but I have GABA so i'll add it in.
Don't dose it any lower then 15mg, otherwise you're wasting your time. Suppression really isn't that bad either, if you're that worried about being suppressed you shouldn't be using any form of hormonal enhancement, suppression is one if the things you are just gonna have to cope with if you're going this route. It's very easy to get yourself up and working again.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Don't dose it any lower then 15mg, otherwise you're wasting your time. Suppression really isn't that bad either, if you're that worried about being suppressed you shouldn't be using any form of hormonal enhancement, suppression is one if the things you are just gonna have to cope with if you're going this route. It's very easy to get yourself up and working again.
He isn't overly "worried" he's just taking proper precautions to avoid unwanted side effects. Big difference.
Also, there have been studies showing results at as little as 5mg a day.
10-25mg for no more than 8 weeks, if your going OTC pct route.

Mystere3

Awards
I think anything less than 20 mg of osta run solo is a waste of time.