Need some advice on duration!!

Galvitron1

Awards
Have been on doctor prescribed cypionate for 6-8 months an decided to do first cycle. I have been using 200mg of prop a week and 800mg of T400. I have been on it for 6 weeks , with a couple weeks to go. I have 1 more jug of prop and winstrol should I cycle down ( I have clomiphene) for 4 weeks an go back at it or run it straight through? Also I have the doctor cypionate still ?? Any thoughts it have read stuff about wasting it with to much?? Any help would be appreciated

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Not sure I fully understand here. But If you're on trt, you don't do pct. you just cycle then straight back to trt

Galvitron1

Awards
Not sure this is the first one! Not sure what to do! I have another jug of prop and whinny but that will take my cycle into the 14 week range? Then I am planning to pct then back to trt! Or should I pct now stabilize after 10 weeks on, and go back at my remaining gear later?The trt is my descretion my doctor allows me to take home and self administer. So just looking for how to do this properly

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Do what you want for the cycle. Theres no problem in saving it for the next cycle of you think 14 weeks is too long

But as for trt, you don't run a pct or clomid or anything. The primary focus is to control estrogen during the actual cycle so you can easily transition straight back into trt doses. This method is called blasting and cruising, google it when you have time

Galvitron1

Awards
So don't use the clomid?? And thanks for advice man I just was reading your body kinda plateaus at a certain point and the test does nothing after awhile. Is 1000mg a week to heavy for first cycle

Menoitis777

Awards
You should know the answer to that if you researched even a little bro.

Clomid would be used to restart your natural test production.. Your on trt so you were shutdown before starting your cycle.. Just resume your trt protocol

Galvitron1

Awards
I tried to find info on what to do but I wasn't using the right terms!! This really helped thanks guys

Galvitron1

Awards
An not playing down my own ignorance to this subject, there is no manual to follow! An there are a lot of different options just trying to get first Hand experience. My knowledge comes from internet searches with obliviously the wrong terminology! So I do appreciate the help even though you guys are sick of rookies questions!!

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
An not playing down my own ignorance to this subject, there is no manual to follow! An there are a lot of different options just trying to get first Hand experience. My knowledge comes from internet searches with obliviously the wrong terminology! So I do appreciate the help even though you guys are sick of rookies questions!!
Why only use more Test instead of something that'll grow some serious muscle. The recuperation from test only cycles just don't cut it.. pun intended. Smooth, puffy and bloated... and its gone when you go off. Deca, EQ, Primo, Winny, Var or Dbol.. will double the gains you keep. isn't that the goal here?