Friend recovering/broken back...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
-Ill leave out as many details as possible and get to the point...
One of my best friends crashed his motorcycle about a 2yrs ago.
Broke his back in 4 places, head injury, broken femur...the works.
Doctors said he wouldn't live.
A month later, doctors said he will never walk again, and be paralyzed from the shoulders up.
After intense physical therapy, and a full year sitting in a specialized hospital...
He can not only walk, but no paralysis. Just a bad limp, and limited mobility.
Fast forward to the present...He can walk, with a cane, but there is no way for him to really do much more than 10-15mins of physical therapy/special workouts per day. (he can work his upper, decently. But his lower, squats and things of that nature are out...just stuff like treadmill, slow paced, etc.)

-He was 6' and 220lbs before the wreck.
NOW, he is 145lbs. He eats tons, very healthy, 4 whey shakes a day, etc. But he is hating this...kinda like his last mental hurdle (considering the past two years).
His doctor would Rx him Test, anavar, etc. But he "cant do it knowing that your testosterone levels are completely normal." "Legally".

-Now, he is no stranger to PHs/AAS, pre wreck. And he wants me to help him find the right PH cycle, so he can put on ANY weight and muscle at all...
*He is perfectly healthy on the inside (liver, kidneys, etc, etc, etc). His doctor even said, "well, i cant stop ya, your going to do what your going to do.."
^Taking all that into consideration...what should i do...and what PH (or stack) would be best for him? Keep in mind, his diet will be perfect, BUT his workouts will be slim to none...
He really just wants to get 10-15lbs...of anything!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^Things like this are strange. But i remember on my 2nd cycle, Pmag, I did basically pushups...lazy ****!!! lol.
BUT, after 5 weeks, i still gained, what "looked like" 13lbs of muscle/size. Even after PCT, kept around 10lbs.
^That was barely working out (i was young and dumb..er), but i was eating a ton, and healthy foods...

So im wondering if he could makes some weight/size...?