finaflex 1-andro questions

xSteven

Awards
So, I just want some clarity on this because im just really scared to take this. Yes, im under aged. Im a top prospect in football for my state. I need to gain a lot of weight and muscle and I decided to take this. I have ordered the 1-andro plus the revolution black PCT to take while on the andro and after. But ive heard some horror storys and peoples testostetone shutting down and honestly idk if its because its bad luck or they didnt take the cycle right. Also if everything goes all right will my estrogen levels go back to normal and testosterone go back to normal or could their be a possibility to ruin it?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you haven't started it yet?

Good. Don't. Best advice you will get.

You need to do much more research and age a bit before going this route.

xSteven

Awards
Well from what I researched it really wont affect me that much if I do the cycle correctly. I wont do it though if it will hurt me in the long run. If one of you can message me thatd be great.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well from what I researched it really wont affect me that much if I do the cycle correctly. I wont do it though if it will hurt me in the long run. If one of you can message me thatd be great.
How old are you? 17?

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
With real steroids you will have a higher chance of shutting your down your test, especially if you cycle incorrectly. I've looked into finaflex 1-andro quite a bit. it is a mild PH. Minimal sides.
Did your friends stack finaflex 1-andro with other things? How many capsules were they taking a day?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With real steroids you will have a higher chance of shutting your down your test, especially if you cycle incorrectly. I've looked into finaflex 1-andro quite a bit. it is a mild PH. Minimal sides.
Did your friends stack finaflex 1-andro with other things? How many capsules were they taking a day?
Lots of fail here.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Sorry, he was talking about the horror stories he has heard. I figured they were his friends, so I wanted to know what they did to completely shut down their Test, finaflex at a normal dose should not do that. But I was curious so I asked. Also I know PH's are steroid. If that was what u were referring to.

iwishiwasbig

Awards
TBH I'm 21 and still too young to take a PH but I did anyways. I'm in my second week of pct (liquid nolva) off of androgenix: strength and mass. It has 4 compounds, pretty powerful PH, liver protector with milk thistle extract and I went into the cycle completely clueless. So far I feel completely normal. My testicles atrophied a little but they're getting more plump each day (thankfully). I do get testicular pains but are very light, which is quite normal. My ability to lift in the gym is still solid after the cycle, I'm more cut, keeping a lot of the weight I gained. Libido feels good still.

I'd say if you're looking to take a PH and it's make or break for your sport then go for it man. As long as you are healthy and you aren't prone to many genetic weaknesses, your body will probably jump back to normal like mine (so far) Just use extreme caution. Have your PCT ready for after the cycle. Be smart about it, don't binge drink on it. For complete safety just be sure to use a PH with minimal side effects

Edit: I'm not taking another cycle until another 4 weeks after my PCT just to ensure everything is good to go for round 2

xSteven

Awards
I only plan on using this once and Im making sure Im being safe. Basically I need to make weight and get stronger to get my D1 scholarships. I only plan on running this once. My friends have taken this and they are completely fine but ran with no clue on what to do so lost all gains. If I do run it, ima take the andro + the revolution black pct during the cycle because it has the organ,liver and all that stuff protection. then after the cycle take the same pct. Im just wondering if thatd be okay to take and if I see any bad side affect i should stop immediately and take my pct?

Also, ik Andro was not a strong PH thats why i wanted to take it. Im just scared something might go wrong and id be in deep long term trouble. Nothing has happened to my friends but I saw a youtube video of this guy and his body stopped producing test and his estrogen was too high and he was on this 1 year test support and if thats gonna happen id rather not take it

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
You need food my friend 1-ad won't make you huge like you want PB&J should be your best friend. and lift heavy compound movements, bench, squat, DL, cleans.

xSteven

Awards
You need food my friend 1-ad won't make you huge like you want PB&J should be your best friend. and lift heavy compound movements, bench, squat, DL, cleans.
Ive been! 3 months in and my lifts have gone up a lot! I just need the size, the strength isnt there. Im comstantly doing sports so I eat 4k cals a day and barely gain 1lb a week. I just want to take Andro for the size/weight

iwishiwasbig

Awards
He's a football player he's likely required to lift daily, maybe even 2adays.

Go for it man. If you really think you can't get where you need to be all natural then take the PH. I'm interested in your weight height and BMI. Update with that stuff plz

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
So you gained 13lbs in three months and want more?

xSteven

Awards
So you gained 13lbs in three months and want more?
Went from 145-154 about in a few months. Its starting to slow and the football season is approaching. What im saying is I need fast size and strength before the season starts. Btw currently im around 155, body fat is super low because im pretty skinny besides my legs. Bench max is 200, squat is 315.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
You still need more calories regardless even if you take the 1-andro if u burn more then u consume the lbs won't be adding up.

I'm not trying to be a dik by any means, I was the same weight as u my senior yr. get a good weight gainer and food for now.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
So much facepalm in this thread, especially that red dumbass.

It's a bad idea, there is a higher chance at this age you will get permanent testosterone shutdown, pct or no.

Eat more if you're not gaining fast enough,. You can maybe try something like xfactor OG and/or anabeta to maximize gains.

We warned you, I don't really care if you do it or not cause I'm a Darwinist, if your stupid enough to do it, you shouldn't be able to have kids anyway :)

xSteven

Awards
So much facepalm in this thread, especially that red dumbass.

It's a bad idea, there is a higher chance at this age you will get permanent testosterone shutdown, pct or no.

Eat more if you're not gaining fast enough,. You can maybe try something like xfactor OG and/or anabeta to maximize gains.

We warned you, I don't really care if you do it or not cause I'm a Darwinist, if your stupid enough to do it, you shouldn't be able to have kids anyway :)
That could happen with this so called "weak" PH also? Thanks for all your responses btw!

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
That could happen with this so called "weak" PH also? Thanks for all your responses btw!
Yes, it could even happen with sarms, quite frankly id be more concerned about permanent shutdown from PHs versus gear

iwishiwasbig

Awards
It's a bad idea, there is a higher chance at this age you will get permanent testosterone shutdown
In a controlled environment I highly doubt a light test booster taken properly with a post cycle for a healthy male will shut down test levels completely. Show proof please

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Yes, it could even happen with sarms, quite frankly id be more concerned about permanent shutdown from PHs versus gear
I could see how long term consistent use, including a PCT, would shut down test levels permanently but I highly doubt one cycle will shut him down.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
I could see how long term consistent use, including a PCT, would shut down test levels permanently but I highly doubt one cycle will shut him down.
It's not a test booster, test boosters stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more, this is replacing hormones, your body responds by shutting down its own production if levels are super physiological, which they will be. In a normal ADULT male that's healthy, the chances are slim of permanent shutdown or permanently reduced testosterone levels, but he's 17, his pituitary gland is still developing, all the way until around 25 years old, and the risks of damaging hormone levels permanently increase drastically.

iwishiwasbig

Awards
I might agree with you but from personal experience of 4 people who took PH's in their very late teens 17-18, with no liver supporter who are still functioning normally etc...

You're using words like "drastically" but that's a little exaggerated. The body is wired to bounce back under many conditions

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I might agree with you but from personal experience of 4 people who took PH's in their very late teens 17-18, with no liver supporter who are still functioning normally etc... You're using words like "drastically" but that's a little exaggerated. The body is wired to bounce back under many conditions
Someone slap this dumbass. Then again this is the guy who's waiting a whole 4 weeks after a pct and running 2 methylated compounds to run another one to ensure he is 'ok'.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might agree with you but from personal experience of 4 people who took PH's in their very late teens 17-18, with no liver supporter who are still functioning normally etc... You're using words like "drastically" but that's a little exaggerated. The body is wired to bounce back under many conditions
Really? Are you sure they are functioning normally? Did they get bloodwork to verify normal hormone levels? If they did get bloodwork done they would have found that their test levels were naturally in the super high range and that PHs were not even necessary. Come on young ones, be totally aware that you are in the prime of your male hormone lives! Why in the world would you think you need PHs to spike into higher levels and potentially ruin your endocrine systems?!

HalfDemon

HalfDemon

Awards
Really? Are you sure they are functioning normally? Did they get bloodwork to verify normal hormone levels? If they did get bloodwork done they would have found that their test levels were in the super high range and that PHs were not even necessary. Come on young ones, be totally aware that you are in the prime of your male hormone lives! Why in the world would you think you need PHs to spike into higher levels and potentially ruin your endocrine systems?!
I, myself have done a significant amount of research on this entire subject. I refrained from completing my first prohormone cycle until I was 26, about to be 27 years old. The bloodwork results were all well and good up until after I completed my PCT combo when my T levels were frighteningly low for a while before they balanced out. My conclusion is, if you are a young and healthy male athlete with healthy T levels, they are probably almost as high, if not AS high as someone older running a mild cycle. My SUGGESTION is stick with something natural. P6/P6 black combo is a great natural stack that really will give you an edge in the gym and if you insist on using something else, run a good (aromatase inhibitor) product along with it, like nolvadren xt or even erase pro's new formula is supposed to be better than stane.. Another product created to compete with p6 is anabolix. I would highly suggest you AVOID Prohormones, even mild ones until you are well into your 20s and no longer still in the "developing" stages of your young life. EVEN IF there's only a chance that you could permanently damage your body, which there is for ANY one at ANY age, is it really worth the risk just to lift a few more pounds in the gym? Besides, any professional athlete knows that the three most important things in building muscle are as follows and IN ORDER
1. Diet
2. Rest
3. Exercise
And then proper supplementation.
Someone else said it best, change your diet and up your protein/carb intake. Don't be stupid and potentially harm your body.
Sorry about the long post gentlemen

xSteven

Awards
I, myself have done a significant amount of research on this entire subject. I refrained from completing my first prohormone cycle until I was 26, about to be 27 years old. The bloodwork results were all well and good up until after I completed my PCT combo when my T levels were frighteningly low for a while before they balanced out. My conclusion is, if you are a young and healthy male athlete with healthy T levels, they are probably almost as high, if not AS high as someone older running a mild cycle. My SUGGESTION is stick with something natural. P6/P6 black combo is a great natural stack that really will give you an edge in the gym and if you insist on using something else, run a good (aromatase inhibitor) product along with it, like nolvadren xt or even erase pro's new formula is supposed to be better than stane.. Another product created to compete with p6 is anabolix. I would highly suggest you AVOID Prohormones, even mild ones until you are well into your 20s and no longer still in the "developing" stages of your young life. EVEN IF there's only a chance that you could permanently damage your body, which there is for ANY one at ANY age, is it really worth the risk just to lift a few more pounds in the gym? Besides, any professional athlete knows that the three most important things in building muscle are as follows and IN ORDER
1. Diet
2. Rest
3. Exercise
And then proper supplementation.
Someone else said it best, change your diet and up your protein/carb intake. Don't be stupid and potentially harm your body.
Sorry about the long post gentlemen
Thank you for your response! I totally understand! What is some supps I could take to help with size that wont affect me in a long run. But do you have statistics on how much I have a chance that my test will shut down comletely or have a info website I could read on it? Could this even happen if Im on an estrogen blocker + test booster?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking anything like creatine or protein shakes? If u haven't taken anything start there.

xSteven

Awards
Are you taking anything like creatine or protein shakes? If u haven't taken anything start there.
Yes. Basically throughout ive gone from 135-155. But this is what i want. I want to be 165-170 for football season because like I said im a top prospect in my state. Thats the only reason why I want to take the andro.

iwishiwasbig

Awards
You can see those gains naturally in 3-4 months or take some risk and see the gains quicker

xSteven

Awards
You can see those gains naturally in 3-4 months or take some risk and see the gains quicker
How big is the risk of shutting down my test? even on a estrogen blocker + test booster. Are theyre signs I should look for so I can stop before it shuts down?
I appreciate all the replys btw, you guys are very helpfull and insightfull!

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
How big is the risk of shutting down my test? even on a estrogen blocker + test booster. Are theyre signs I should look for so I can stop before it shuts down? I appreciate all the replys btw, you guys are very helpfull and insightfull!
There are no statistics, just anecdotal reports and general observation, because no one in their right mind, especially not children, would sign up for a study that would leave them incontinent for life.

As for test boosters, the risk is low but still there, as for gaining that weight, it's easy to do

- get on ICF 5x5
- count your cals, If you don't care about fat and just want size for football aim for about 4k a day, otherwise a surplus of 500 cals
-eat 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass
-get creatine

Some supplements that could help you in order of best

-Xfactor OG
-anabeta
- evomuse myo-something (forget name)
-DAA
-erase

But none are necessary

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, one thing I think you are missing is that there are multiple hormones that make up the male's endocrine system- it's not just testosterone but also estrogen. Sure, testosterone is the main actor but estrogen is important as well. You don't want to crush your estrogen as that can have an effect on heart and joint health as well as libido.

You are worried about shutdown. It's going to happen to varying degrees no matter what you do man. We are telling you that diet and heavy lifting is your answer here and not PHs. Again, your test levels are at a peak right now.

xSteven

Awards
There are no statistics, just anecdotal reports and general observation, because no one in their right mind, especially not children, would sign up for a study that would leave them incontinent for life.

As for test boosters, the risk is low but still there, as for gaining that weight, it's easy to do

- get on ICF 5x5
- count your cals, If you don't care about fat and just want size for football aim for about 4k a day, otherwise a surplus of 500 cals
-eat 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass
-get creatine

Some supplements that could help you in order of best

-Xfactor OG
-anabeta
- evomuse myo-something (forget name)
-DAA
-erase

But none are necessary
I dont think you guys understand. I know what to do to gain muscle. My situation is I need to gain size/muscle in a short period of time before the season starts. Thats the only reason why im looking for a supp to help that. Now, if I do take the PH's and everything goes well, is my body still going to be injured from it. Also are their side effects I can look for before my test shuts down so I can stop immedietly? Im still iffy about taking this.

xSteven

Awards
OP, one thing I think you are missing is that there are multiple hormones that make up the male's endocrine system- it's not just testosterone but also estrogen. Sure, testosterone is the main actor but estrogen is important as well. You don't want to crush your estrogen as that can have an effect on heart and joint health as well as libido.

You are worried about shutdown. It's going to happen to varying degrees no matter what you do man. We are telling you that diet and heavy lifting is your answer here and not PHs. Again, your test levels are at a peak right now.
Thank you for your reply. If you guys are saying this is going to happen why hasnt it happened to anyone else on my team? Theyve all taken it and theyre all fine?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short answer to if it will hurt you long term.. possibly. The severity is highly individualized.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your reply. If you guys are saying this is going to happen why hasnt it happened to anyone else on my team? Theyve all taken it and theyre all fine?
Say at eighteen years old your test levels are in the 1000 range normally. You then age to twenty five and they drop naturally to say 650., and so on and so forth.

When you are eighteen your hormone levels are so high that you could almost compare that to a 30 year old being on a mild PH like Andro. This is why anyone who isn't a total dumbfuk has told you to wait.

At this point though you're going to do whatever you want to do like any other teen so that's where I'll abandon the thread and leave you to your own ill doing.

xSteven

Awards
Say at eighteen years old your test levels are in the 1000 range normally. You then age to twenty five and they drop naturally to say 650., and so on and so forth.

When you are eighteen your hormone levels are so high that you could almost compare that to a 30 year old being on a mild PH like Andro. This is why anyone who isn't a total dumbfuk has told you to wait.

At this point though you're going to do whatever you want to do like any other teen so that's where I'll abandon the thread and leave you to your own ill doing.
I totally understand what your saying. I appreciate you replying to me! Ill come back to the thread if I have any more questions. I dont think ill be taking it and ill take something safer.