LGI Stano 200

drob

Awards
Has anyone ever experienced an allergic reaction to it? I'm two weeks in, running it at only 600 ed, but I started getting severe itching all over my body and some irritation which could be caused by the scratching, I'm not sure what's causing it, I'm guessing the stano because I've never had this issue before...any thoughts? Only other thought is that I had some old tats lasered about 3 weeks ago and it's some sort of delayed reaction to that...

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Has anyone ever experienced an allergic reaction to it? I'm two weeks in, running it at only 600 ed, but I started getting severe itching all over my body and some irritation which could be caused by the scratching, I'm not sure what's causing it, I'm guessing the stano because I've never had this issue before...any thoughts? Only other thought is that I had some old tats lasered about 3 weeks ago and it's some sort of delayed reaction to that...
Only real way to tell is to discontinue the Stano and see if the rash goes away.

Not saying it is the Stano, but it's not crazy to see some skin irritation if your body doesn't like it.

I ran Trenavar at a low dose awhile back and it gave me a horrible rash. I discontinued and the rash went away.