Replacement/Substitute for 4AD ???

GeekWeights

Awards
Didn't know to get 4AD to stack with M1T before the ban (&%#@*!!) :rant:

Is there anything legal that can be used in place of 4AD (like 9 million tabs of DHEA)? Is Andro illegal now (that would only take about 3 million tabs!)?

-Geeky

Forum User X

Awards
I was reading that Formestane and MOHN are still legal. I think Finigenix is legal too. Not even close to 4AD but its something. I suppose you could go with Test, since thats what 4AD converts to.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there's nothing legal that would come close to 4ad, look high and low for a reliable source and get some test

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was reading that Formestane and MOHN are still legal. I think Finigenix is legal too. Not even close to 4AD but its something. I suppose you could go with Test, since thats what 4AD converts to.
How come I can't find any forestane than?. Also I'm pretty sure MOHN is not legal. It is on the ban susbstances list. Anyway there is a generalization type statement on the bill that bans anything ph/ps related....

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Man a decent source is not that hard to find, don't play games with this **** now that PHs are illegal, just get the real deal.

I'll give you a hint because I'm a nice guy - there are boards out there that have moderated source posting...

Good luck man.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I know whose gear you use :D

Nobody else but MSL makes a prop/tren 100/75 mix.

scarfacebling

Awards
If you want test go to the conversion board and the very first sticky is all you need brew up your own test base trans. Anyone that can read can make it, it is very easy. SOURCE solved!