Celtic Labs Ostabol Mini-Log (Bloodwork)

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Celtic Labs Ostabol Followed by Epi/Stano (bloodwork)

Just wanted to start this log for those curious and for my own tracking purposes. I work full time and am a full time student, so I'll consider this a mini-log. Updates wont be daily or super extensive but I will keep any interested notified on any changes or effects felt in appearance, moods, libido, ect.

I have numerous tattoos and prefer to remain anonymous on these boards, so I will not be including pictures. I understand this may be a deal breaker for some of you.

Info

Male
5'8
173 lbs
BF-14% (estimating as top 4 abs arevisible relaxed)
T: 810 (348-1197)
E: 32.2 (7.6-42.6)

Cycle

Ostabol will arrive tomorrow and blood will be drawn Friday and again in the final 10 days. Will start the cycle likely on Sunday. Have never used Ostarine. Will run for 45days @ 20mg a day to use the 90 count bottle. Will also be including an EC with fish oil stack as I have had success with this recently.

Small PCT will include DAA and Erase unless bloods indicate more is needed.

Training

Have been running 5/3/1 system for a couple months for these main lifts (squat, bench, row). Am still at the early stages where I'm not hitting any maxes, but I'm patient and understand the course with 5/3/1.

I train 3 days a week with a basic push/legs/pull routine.

Accessory work is higher volume.

Cardio will be 3 days/week after lifting. HIIT for 15 minutes.

Diet

This will be a cut cycle. I have been eating 300-500 below maintenance and plan to keep it that way. Not overly concerned with the weight on the scale, but rather the mirror.

Have been carb cycling for two months for the first time and have seen good progress and will be using this method indefinitely. I keep carbs below 100g/daily with a reefed every 5-6 days. Still in the early process and experimenting.

Protein is kept at least 1g/#BW.

Fats fill in the gaps.

Diet is 90% clean with an occasional"break" (muffin for breakfast, chicken nuggets for lunch, frozenyogurt for dessert, ect). Otherwise consisting of chicken, lean beef,turkey, vegetables, fruits, rice, oats, peanut butter and whey.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....have used ostarine by 2 different brands so far, looking forward to see your results with celtic.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to run osta myself in the future.

Interested in your results and experience with it.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Started today as planned. Nothing to report obviously.

Expecting blood results tomorrow.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Subbed....have used ostarine by 2 different brands so far, looking forward to see your results with celtic.
How were your results?

I'm loving the fat loss of carb cycling but I'm certainly losing a touch of strength and endurance.

Hoping Osta can help with that.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, just finished a cycle of IML Osta RX and in PCT starting today. Experienced no mass increase, a recomp effect and increases in strength.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for comin in. What were your cals like?
Amazingly they were about 300 to 500 above maintenance. I expected at least a couple pounds but nothing. I dosed it at 25 mg ED.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Amazingly they were about 300 to 500 above maintenance. I expected at least a couple pounds but nothing. I dosed it at 25 mg ED.
I'll be eating below maintenance but may ramp up to TDEE after 4 weeks or so.

If I can keep strength and lose some fat while holding about the same weight ill be very happy.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be eating below maintenance but may ramp up to TDEE after 4 weeks or so. If I can keep strength and lose some fat while holding about the same weight ill be very happy.
That's doable on this SARM IMO. Good luck.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Bloods came back early and I'm very happy with the results.

T: 810 (348-1197)
E: 32.2 (7.6-42.6)

Will post the rest when I can get to a computer.

My last bloods taken over a year ago came back as 440/16. I was a little disappointed in those results but it looks like things are running well now.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed for the SARM info :)

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 2

Nothing to report obviously.

Am hoping I can reap some of the joint "benefits" I hear about regarding Osta.

I live in northern New England where it is currently 16 degrees and I still have two feet of snow in my yard...and we're a week away from April.

This cold weather is hurting my joints. I take fish oil regularly but it's not quite enough.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
try some cissus or glucosamine, does the trick for me. I just get whatever is on sale
Have tried cissus and didn't notice much of an improvement.

Will likely get glucosamine and up my fish oil.

Part of it is just the bitter cold. My joints always ache during the winter (yes it's still winter here).

MVatty

Awards
Subed. Was thinking about trying ostabol in a couple months. Plus can't beat the price. See it online for $22. Did prices recently come down?Always read people saying how expensive sarms were in the past.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 4

Nothing to note this early.

Had a simple and effective workout last night.

Squats (pause)
SLDL
Hack Squats
Hanging leg raises
Cable crunches

Have been bringing my GF along with me the past few weeks to show her some things. I enjoy it but I'm so use to working out alone for years that I think I get a little impatient with anybody else.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
lol im the exact same way. ever since i became a personal trainer, so many people ask to lift with me, and i get so impatient when they throw off my routine.. my gf is a quick learner thank god or i'd lose it mid workout
Yeah, I've just started being able to get in a good workout with her.

For awhile I would basically write off getting a great workout because I'd have to spend so much time helping her and swapping weights.

I'm happy though as I've saved her from "toning" workouts and actually have her using barbells instead of little pink weights.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I'm a trainer as well and I found I have to train my wife outside of my own workout 3 days a week and I always have friends wanting to lift with me but I'm the type of person that when I'm working out, I want to be by myself and so I can easily do exactly what I want without interruption.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
I'm a trainer as well and I found I have to train my wife outside of my own workout 3 days a week and I always have friends wanting to lift with me but I'm the type of person that when I'm working out, I want to be by myself and so I can easily do exactly what I want without interruption.
+1

Looking forward to seeing your results on celtic's osta, since I've heard mixed reviews about it. BTW I would be using almost the same PCT, with the addition of Anabeta Elite or Endosurge as a testo booster

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Today ends week 1.

Nothing to really note of this point Osta-wise.

Will weigh myself Monday, but I "feel" like I'm losing weight too quickly due to a calorie deficit AND cardio 3x/week. I'm already a pretty small guy IMO ~170# so I don't want to lose what mass I do have.

Plan on likely dropping cardio to 1-2/week and maybe going in a 300 deficit to slow down the cut a bit. Hopefully this is where the Osta will help me hold muscle when it "kicks in".

Keep wanting to go back to bulking as I hate losing weight lol but I'm gonna stay the course. Sucks now but I want to get leaner and really prime myself for a long-term bulk through the summer.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Also planning a nice cheat day Sunday with the GF as we've both been strict and clean for a couple months.

Hello pizza and cheeseburgers!

Monday ill get back on the grind.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Let me know if you have any questions about the compound...

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
In this as well. Looking at Ostabol because of the price. Some RC sites are ridiculous. Not to veer off topic, but is celtic labs going to make a pill form of GW?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
In! Let me know if you have any questions about the compound...
Well no questions really but had a very hard time finding bloodwork on Ostabol surfing the net.

Numerous logs on Ostarine but mostly RC type.

Could you point me in the direction of bloodwork for CL Ostabol? (If you know of any)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well no questions really but had a very hard time finding bloodwork on Ostabol surfing the net.

Numerous logs on Ostarine but mostly RC type.

Could you point me in the direction of bloodwork for CL Ostabol? (If you know of any)
I don't know of any for ostabol specifically... but RC ostarine and ostabol are the same compound so the bloodwork from RC ostarine would be applicable to ostabol as well.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 11

Not sure if its my body adjusting to the lowered calories or the Ostabol taking effect (possibly both) but I've noticed better endurance and strength today and yesterday than the past few weeks.

Only downside to the body adjusting is I think I'm going to have to trim calories down a bit more in hopes of continuing to lean out.

After cutting on the Osta, I'm going to begin slowly ramping up calories and begin adding size slowly through the summer and into the fall.

May run Epi/Stano this summer to help but that's something I'll cross when I get to it.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 13

Coming to the end of week 2. Like noted above, I think my body is adjusting to the low cals so I'll readjust come Monday when I weigh in.

Mood: Good
Energy: Good
Aggressiveness: Good
Libido:

image-3339272577.jpg

...good

(Those are Eddie Murphy's daughters btw. Poor guy...)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the BP CJ? Looking good in here.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 16

Weighed in at 170 this morning so that's a total of 3# in two weeks.

Nothing crazy but I began this cut at 176 so I'm satisfied with my progress to this point.

As far as the Osta, I think I'm beginning to feel some effects. Muscles seem harder around the clock and strength and endurance have stayed solid, which I didn't expect losing weight. Tested my maxes the past week and everything has stayed on par as when I was 176 so I can't complain.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 22

Well today marks about 3 weeks. Have to say, Ostabol seems as mild as advertised.

Hopefully I'm not shut down much at all as I don't think the trade-off would nearly be worth it.

Effects are mild if at all noticeable. Slight hardening of the muscles and maybe a tad bit of endurance, but I'm weary as if it may just be placebo.

Likely getting bloods done Friday to see where I'm at and keeping my fingers crossed that my suppression is little to none.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 28

Today marks 4 weeks.

Not much to note. Decided to post-pone bloods until Friday after next then strongly considering running this right into an Epi/Stano cycle.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
lol i'm eating 200 cals over maintenance and im up 8 lbs as of this morning after 25 days. can't beat that imo
No you certainly can't beat that.

I'm gonna begin ordering my PCT stuff the next week or two and the ph will be the last thing I'll order so I'll have time to decide...hopefully.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 30

Had bloods drawn today and expect the results within 48 hours (LabCorp is very good). So that'll be 30 days on Ostabol.

Ordered the stuff for an Epi/Stano cycle that I'm just going to run this right into. May just continue to post in this log.

Cycle so far:

Epi: 0/40/40/40/40/40/40
Stano: 600/800/800/800/800/800/800

PCT
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1
DAA: 3g/daily
Inhibit-P: Directions on bottle

May run Inhibit-P on cycle. Not sure.

kolejorg

Awards
What are you needing the inhibit p for? I've seen it used with tren but not with epi or stano? I just finished halodrol at 100 and stano at 1000 for 7 weeks. Loved it. Going to start ostabol from Celtic labs this week during pct.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
What are you needing the inhibit p for? I've seen it used with tren but not with epi or stano? I just finished halodrol at 100 and stano at 1000 for 7 weeks. Loved it. Going to start ostabol from Celtic labs this week during pct.
Well to be honest, I just have it lying around and I've heard some mixed things about Epi and gyno.

Figured it can't hurt.

Mystere3

Awards
If epi causes gyno it's certainly not through prolactin.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
If epi causes gyno it's certainly not through prolactin.
"I had puffy nipples and it was bothering the **** out of me. I got some inhibit P and within a few days the sensitivity was gone and nips were tight."

That's from another epi thread and I've heard similar things.

Whether its complete BS or not, I just figured I had the sealed bottle of Inhibit-P lying around for a few months so figured I'd toss it in.

I'm not running out to buy caber or anything.