A fat kids HDrol cycle results with pics.

why3zx

Awards
Just started PCT for my first cycle ever, picked halo, tried for a recomp at about 500cals below maintenance.

Started at 240lbs, ended up about 245. Put an inch on the biceps. 17.5 to 18.5. Ended up dropping almost three inches from the gut.

Overall I'm happy. Lost 80lbs in 2009 and have been working since to get rid of the rest of it and get big enough to take up the loose skin.

Now to make it through PCT and then into a cut, thinking I'm sitting around 23-25% right now. Think I'd look pretty good at about 15% Going to PCT with nolva, test boost, lean xtreme,
Oct pct, and also running low dose Osta during all 4 weeks.

Please give me some feedback as well as suggestions for the cut, thanks!

Nickype

Awards
Wow impressive results, well done. Get that cut nailed with a well planned out diet, get some Udos choice oil blend and some virgin coconut oil these will help you in your goals.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've never run ostarine before, I wouldn't use it as a part of PCT protocol. It is suppressive for many guys. I'd run it solo first and get bloodwork done.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
If you've never run ostarine before, I wouldn't use it as a part of PCT protocol. It is suppressive for many guys. I'd run it solo first and get bloodwork done.
x2 on this, good advice!

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
i feel you on the 'get big enough to fill loose skin' thing man. you'll get there, gotta just stay consistent

why3zx

Awards
Guess it will be an experiment, I will get bloods done in a couple weeks and make sure everything is bouncing back properly.

All I know right now is that either I am getting sick or nolva makes me feel like hell. Feel like I have a hangover. blah!

On a side note, and somewhat bizzare, had probably the best pump I have ever had this morning in the gym. kinda thought with the short half life of Halo that it would be gone quickly.

why3zx

Awards
And I hope everyone is actually clicking on the pic to see the before and after, looks like it framed very poorly, posted it from my phone so may have screwed something up.

kolejorg

Awards
Awesome work man. Keep at it and you'll get there. My workout buddy is fighting some loose skin issues and stretch marks but with the right work ethic it'll come through man. Good luck.

why3zx

Awards
One week into PCT, everything is going great, still seem to be dropping some fat, libido is through the roof.

Must have been getting sick because no more reactions to the nolva. Even at 10mg the Osta seems pretty awesome, still getting great pumps in the gym.

why3zx

Awards
Quick question, I totally spaced taking my Nolva before work, ( I work nights, just got to work an hour ago, wont be off until 7:30am) should I be worried about missing it by 13 hours? or find a way to get it in my system?