My first cycle, here goes nothing

pheeroni

Awards
after asking and shaming myself, i contributed this thread to you guys, idk but i think i'm part of AM now :lol:
I am taking Epi from I*onlabs, dosing is 30/30/30/30 all the way (6 weeks if possible)
Cycle-load : Liv.52
On cycle : Liv 52, Pow Plex vitamins complex, Assault PWO, Kre-alkalyn EFX
PCT : Nolva 20/20/10/10 + Xtreme PCT from i*on labs

Daily calorie intake are between 2500-3000 (i know it's very low, but my main goal is decreasing my bf now)
I run my diet on 40 Carb : 40 Prot : 20 Fat
22 y.o, 5"8, now weighed 191 lbs
My routines are 4-5 days a week ;
- Back/Tri
- Legs
- Chest/Bi
- Legs/forearm
- Shoulder
All training session is followed by 15-20 mins of 65%-80% steady set cardio or 20 mins swimming

Already at 4th day feeling very great, the gains are pretty noticeable, the strenght was insane.
My bench went up from 80 kgs to 95 kgs now, deadlift from 70 to 80kgs idk if this was placebo effect.

Still, i'm feeling a bit nervous, at day 2 my balls got a little ache, but now that wasn't a prob.
Still got no issues over sexual drive but sure the semen got fewer :lol:

I'm gonna provide any result in this log, daily.
Special thanks to gohardorgohom for the confidence booster and the knowledge.

Any input are welcome, even the harsh one haha :D

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Good luck! Ill be running epi for my first time too! But I think I'm waiting until after May so I can do a natty physique show first.

pheeroni

Awards
Good luck! Ill be running epi for my first time too! But I think I'm waiting until after May so I can do a natty physique show first.
Thanks bro, Good luck to you too, you gonna get jacked if i look at you ava by then :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck! Definitely do all 6 weeks with Epi, you won't regret it. It really doesn't start to shine until week 3. If you don't have more Iron Labs Epi on your hand, you could buy EP15TANE - it's the cheapest Epi clone out there and 100% legit. You'd have leftovers to your next cycle too.

I'd probably take some other support supps than Liv52 - you don't have anything for blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate etc... AR1MACARE PRO is an affordable option.

I'd also save that PWO for PCT. You will have drive in the gym during the cycle. Epi may increase your BP a bit (especially if you really aren't going to use support supps to keep it at bay) and stimulants may make it worse. PCT is when you'll need that extra kick in the gym anyway.

That ball thing is probably placebo - I'm sure that at least sperm load won't decrease in 2 days :D

Good luck - feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

pheeroni

Awards
I'm gonna prolong my cycle, haha.
I'm considering buying these stuff, since that stuff is rarely seen in my countries, and the mailing can cost as much as the product does :(
I'll saving my PWO to PCT then, ty :D

Day 5, felt a little joint ache, but that's not a prob, gonna hitting gym at evening, feel hungry as hell

pheeroni

Awards
after doing a power nap, the ache keep comin' damn.. Well, whatever, gonna pump this arms now !!

gfran82

Awards
Post progress stats as the weeks go.

i'm doing a similar stack.

pheeroni

Awards
Done, subtituting leg to chest today. Bench max are 100 kgs, still not a full rep though
Best feelin' ever since i've hit the gym, swimming all around, got hamstring cramps like 10 minutes in there because my legs still pumping 2 days ago.
Well, time to resting now

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
add 12-14 weeks of teste and id say its a good cycle. other then that i see no other issue. I dont support oral only or testless cycles for many reasons ( health and gains wise).. only thing about this forum that drives me crazy.... otherwise i love it...

pheeroni

Awards
my 2nd rest day, feelin exhausted all day *sigh*, gonna pump harder tommorow !!

pheeroni

Awards
add 12-14 weeks of teste and id say its a good cycle. other then that i see no other issue. I dont support oral only or testless cycles for many reasons ( health and gains wise).. only thing about this forum that drives me crazy.... otherwise i love it...
I'd love too, but i have injection issues, so oral is more preferable for me aside of that hepatotoxic sides :(

pheeroni

Awards
Cant sleep tonight, doing some search about the shutdown due my obcom disorder, damn, my gf's will kill me if she knows..

Well, this will be sink or swim, hit the gym hard today !

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Cant sleep tonight, doing some search about the shutdown due my obcom disorder, damn, my gf's will kill me if she knows..

Well, this will be sink or swim, hit the gym hard today !
The epi made your ocd worse? Or you're having worse ocd because of your research? Just wondering because I have ocd as well.

pheeroni

Awards
Nah it's just me, my pals says im worried too much alr..

Trained back today, but didnt make any strenght progress, something in my appreance tell me that i'm very susceptible to this thing, or it's just me whoose havent train enough. At the end of week 2 i will post my progress

pheeroni

Awards
feels very lethargic and bit nausea today.. damn.. Skipping cardio due to the work time :( better take a rest 1 day then hit the gym like virgin-craving-monster

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Op .

Why did you jump on PH when your deadlift is 80 kg.
I'm the only one thinking its strange ?

pheeroni

Awards
Op .

Why did you jump on PH when your deadlift is 80 kg.
I'm the only one thinking its strange ?
Back pain issuess, my doctor suggest me to avoid any back centered power lift i can do bench 110 kgs but cant do deadlift that much, squating is also hard to do.. Idk how to maintain this

pheeroni

Awards
Feelin' so lethargic today, nearly gotten sick but i rested for one day long, it should've enough..
Anyway, yesterday my gym pal which i train him for 3 months gettin' shreded and got quite the gains (he's new to bodybuilding)
Ah.. More realize that genetics play a big role in this game, damn.. Anyway no time to be down, gonna hit the gym harder tommorow

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Back pain issuess, my doctor suggest me to avoid any back centered power lift i can do bench 110 kgs but cant do deadlift that much, squating is also hard to do.. Idk how to maintain this
Ok I see it..
Hope your back issue is not gonna stop you from maximize your cycle.

About the lethargy. If it is so bad you should add some stano or maybe dermacrin.
I'm using FRL's 5-test. It seems to do its job for me.