I NEED SOME HELP ON PRO-HORMONES, BEEN OUT OF THE GAME

ORLOX4

Awards
About 6 years ago I was using Superdrol and its progeny, due to a non-health related life event, I fell away from the market place. I experienced tremendous gains from Superdrol, but it kind of knocked my balls out. Today, I have no idea what the reputable companies or the effective products are. I am looking for something less androgenic than Superdrol. I just want something light in the Pro-Hormonal arena to start back on track, giving me the jumpstart. Any info on what works, what companies are reputable, where to order ( I used to get everything from Nutraplanet). I really appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try h drol or epi

What was your pct for super drol?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs (most bang for your buck, compare prices)
Ironflex
Celtic Labs
LGI

Those are legit brands.

I'd buy from nutri-verse.com - they are great and they're giving 10% off discount codes for first time customers.

If you've already tried Superdrol, you could try Stenabol (methylstenbolone) this time. It's not as harsh but it is still very potent. Check Stenabol Perfect Cycle from nutri-verse.com - it has everything you'll need except a SERM.

The greatest part is that one bottle of Stenabol has 120x5mg capsules. Other brands have 60x10mg capsules. 5mg capsules make it possible to dose it more flexible - I for one felt that 10mg/day was too little and 20mg/day was just a little bit too much.

Other good option would be EP15TANE Perfect Cycle. 120x15mg of epistane per bottle - it's enough for a great cycle at 30/45/45/45/45/45. That stack too has everything that you'll need except a SERM. All-in-one cycle support product with TUDCA in it, an OTC AI/PCT Product SUP3R PCT... Can't go wrong with it. Epi is my all time favourite compound - it gives good gains with minimal sides.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help!

ORLOX4

Awards
To be honest bro, I don't remember, it was a PCT off of Nutraplanet..I was trying every product and found the Superdrol..I just want something that would mimic a Winstrol tabs (which I took years back in Spain and loved) or Deca..something that is anabolic & light in the Pro-hormone market, is there products that you know of like this? What companies are good?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be honest bro, I don't remember, it was a PCT off of Nutraplanet..I was trying every product and found the Superdrol..I just want something that would mimic a Winstrol tabs (which I took years back in Spain and loved) or Deca..something that is anabolic & light in the Pro-hormone market, is there products that you know of like this? What companies are good?
Closest legal thing to winstrol is probably furazan (FURAZA-300). It is not methylated so it's not as harsh to your body as 17a-alkylated compounds like Superdrol.

M-LMG and 19-nor-DHEA are closest things to Deca but I'd pick TR3ST over them any day. You'll feel great on TR3ST. TR3ST is much more anabolic than those compounds and it is not 17a-alkylated either.

ORLOX4

Awards