30lbs in 9 weeks

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
this was a completely legal cycle, i twould be if i duplicate it however at the time it was legit. with that being said:

The juice: 4ad cyp(1800-2100mg/wk), 1 test cyp(600 mg/wk), M1t (15mg/day wks 1-3 and for ten more days near the end of the cycle) m14ad (150mg/day while off M1t) mdht(75mg/day for last 3 weeks of cycle) m40hn (24mg/day last 3 weeks of cycle)

PCT: clomid 300mg day one, 150mg day 2-4 and 50mg day until end

beginning stats: 200lbs 11.5% bf, bench press 245lbs/ squat 335lbs

best stats: 235lbs ukn bf%, bench press 315lbs / squat 495lbs

3 weeks into PCT holding at 228lbs, failed when attempting 505lbs squat(cages are good) after that i did 450lbs still feeling shaky after the 505lbs.

training: 2 days a week/ day one was legs/chest/tris/biceps day two was shoulders and back 3 sets each exercise, first two were warm up third was heavy set 3-4 reps max weight

diet: see food-eat food, meals ranged from protein shakes to brown rice and chicken breast to pizzas and krispy kremes. i was just eating as much as i could making sure to get a high protein content, i was on an all out bulk so i wasnt worried about eating too clean, ill worry about that when i cut in march/april

other: i had recently run 4 weeks of IGF before this---ãould explain the huge gains

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

What did you think of the igf, where did you get it from (board sponsor), and how much did you dose? Congrats on the great cycle though!

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
What did you think of the igf, where did you get it from (board sponsor), and how much did you dose? Congrats on the great cycle though!
IGF was from MR it was ok when i was taking it didnt seem anything all too special, but that was off cycle during my last pct, however i think it is safe to credit it for a lot of the results i got from the next cycle after its use, ill do it again

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
Why do you train 2 days a week?
i would like to do 3 days but i just dont have time, i barely fit the two days in, but it seems to work ok for me. also i am always lifting very heavy so it takes longer for muscles to recover fully. i would like to do 3 days a week and have the third day as a dedicated leg day but for now i just have to work legs in with my upper body workouts