TrenA 150mg/wk 6-14wk
Clen 2wks 20-80mcg
Ipamorelin 100mcg 4x's/day
Cjc-1295 w/o Dac 4x's/day
Anavar 50-75mg/day 8-14
Arimidex .5mg EOD

Tasty cycle???
Juicey enough? Lol

But on the serious note, I'm am going to recomp with my cycle. This will be my 4th time pedaling the bike.
Age 22
218lbs
5'9"
12-14% bf (guesstimate)

It will be 14-16wks long depending on sides and other factors shooting for only 14 however.
I'm considering throwing some GH, but haven't had any experience with it.
I'm open to any suggestions, recommendations, input, insight, on the said cycle. Oh.
And I already pinned 1st hit. 2/27

Diet: 350g protein/ 200-500g carb cycle/ 50g fat
Cal:2650-3850 (carbcycle) hi/mid/mid/low
200g being low.

Brah's it's time to reach mt Olympus.

Eddinho08

Eddinho08

Awards
03/02- 2nd pin up. I feel fuller already and my hunger has increased. Today is Back day so I'll report back later.

Eddinho08

Eddinho08

Awards
Sorry for being absent. So 8 weeks in, I'm down 13lbs of pure bodyfat. Came in at 205.2 this morning. I'm much fuller, and the eq keeps me hungry all the time. My vascularity is increasing and I'm looking harder.
Update, I'm not adding tren til the last 6 weeks as I want to minimize sides but I will add Masteron @ 100mg EOD.
Peptides work great, but they are a hassle at times.
I had to run a week without them just because they were a bit tedious to keep up with (hectic week also)

I just need to pinch and see what bodyfat I'm at.

I know I'm growing also because, I got those fresh pink tiger stripes ;)

Eddinho08

Eddinho08

Awards
Another Update!. So I've switched the Ipamorelin to frag 176.
Stuff is kinda pricey, and you only get like 8 'servings' of 250mcg per vial. Doing it 2x a day, and it's my 3rd day on it. I can see accelerated results. I'm leaning out really quick, to the point where my skin is getting loose lol.
It's not a substantial difference however. I did notice that last night I had a profound deep sleep, I woke up at 330 am feeling refreshed. Which was odd, and I had a vivid dream.