New Cycle - Critique Please

K

kolejorg

Awards
So myself and my gym partner are starting a new cycle. Its been a while since I've ran anything so I'm starting slow again. Some stats on me, 30yo 6'1 185lbs. My workout partner is 5'10 190 also 30.

Our cycle right now is this
2 weeks of Pre cycle loading
CEL Cycle Assit
Fish Oil
Animal Pak
Protein

Cycle will be
LGI Halo 50/50/75/75/75/100
CEL Cycle Assist
Animal Pak
Fish Oil
Taurine
Protein

PCT Will Be
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Recycle
D-pol
Erase 0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3grams

I also have a few bottles of olympus labs Epi and Tren on hand. I considered running the Epi with the Halo for 4 weeks during the cycle but haven't decided if I should or if my PCT would be set up properly for that. I also have some Letro on hand just in case. Any thoughts or opinions?

M

Mystere3

Awards
Run either epi and tren or halo and tren, epi + halo is a waste.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Run either epi and tren or halo and tren, epi + halo is a waste.
I had meant halo and tren. Not sure why the hell I confused the two. I've never used tren before. Would I need to alter my cycle any? Add an ai during the cycle?

M

Mystere3

Awards
Run at least 60 mg, you can go up to 90 once you tolerate it at 60.

Run inhibit p on cycle. I'd consider keeping caber and aromasin on hand in case, but you most likely will be fine with inhibit p. run erase or forma in pct.

K

kolejorg

Awards
Run at least 60 mg, you can go up to 90 once you tolerate it at 60. Run inhibit p on cycle. I'd consider keeping caber and aromasin on hand in case, but you most likely will be fine with inhibit p. run erase or forma in pct.
Awesome thanks for answering