Awards
Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 182
Body fat: 8.8%
Max bench: 340
Max squat: 405
Max clean and jerk: 270

Goal: I have a powerlifting meet near the end of April, going for a recomp with main focus on strength gains. Will be eating at maintenance or slightly above is with low impact cardio 30 min a day to keep weight relatively close to 185.
Diet:
breakfast: 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, oatmeal Lunch: 6 oz grilled chicken, 1 cup brown rice
Pre workout: small protein bar, peanut butter sandwhich
Post workout: 1 scoop whey protein in fat free milk
Dinner: usually some kind of lean beef or chicken, with sweet potatoes and veggies. Snack: protein bar

Cycle:
Lgi dmz-15 0/0/30/30/30/45/45/45
Lgi stano-200 800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200
Lgi damage control
Fish oil
Arnold pack multi
Alpha T2 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3
Glucosamine

Pct:
Nolva 30/20/20/10
Lgi rehab 4/4/4/4
Purus labs d-pol 3/3/3/3
PES erase 0/0/0/0/2/3/3/2/1

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kill it.
I don't know if erase and rehab have the same ingredient or not. But regardless, you've got what you need, here.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Kill it.
I don't know if erase and rehab have the same ingredient or not. But regardless, you've got what you need, here.
Yes it does....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Use the rehab accordingly, start the erase at one cap until rehab is finished then increase the erase if you want after rehab is finished. in your 4th week of pct you'll have 125mg of the active ingredient at the way youre dosing it

Astock

Astock

Awards
Will do. I'll just wait to start the erase until I finish the rehab to prevent rebound. Any other suggestions or comments? I've been preloading damage control and my first day of stano will be this Sunday. Planned it out so the last dose is before my competition.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Starting in two days, getting pretty excited for this lol. Really hoping the dmz helps my bench shoot up, I'm aiming for 380 at the meet.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet .. should be pretty fun when the dmz gets introduced

great stack

Astock

Astock

Awards
Yea I've heard a lot of really good things about dmz. I'll probably post some pictures tomorrow night, and then again after 4 weeks, and some after the full cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dope stack , you dont need all that erase,would like to try that stack in near future

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude, you're already lean and strong as hell! Go you, bro. Enjoy this run and don't let anything distract you. drink 2x as much water as you normally do.
You'll be pretty damn thick when this is all over...

Mystere3

Awards
I like the cycle. A lil osta might be nice on cycle and/or in pct, it's great for strength.

Also, consider xgels in pct.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Dude, you're already lean and strong as hell! Go you, bro. Enjoy this run and don't let anything distract you. drink 2x as much water as you normally do. You'll be pretty damn thick when this is all over...
Thanks man, means a lot. And will do, I'm excited to see what happens.

Astock

Astock

Awards
I like the cycle. A lil osta might be nice on cycle and/or in pct, it's great for strength. Also, consider xgels in pct.
Thanks, I'll look into that a little more. I've heard conflicting things about osta in pct though, what's the reasoning behind it?

Astock

Astock

Awards
Just took my first dose of stano, let's get this started! For the first two weeks I'll be doing 1 morning, 2 pre workout, 1 night.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took my first dose of stano, let's get this started! For the first two weeks I'll be doing 1 morning, 2 pre workout, 1 night.
No need for the night time dose. Spilt them up. Morning and pre workout only.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has a short half life so you're supposed to spread the doses.
IMO. Spread them every 6-8 hours. No need to have it in your system at night. Two dosages is good enough. Just my input.

It's to battle lethargy. Gives you focus and that aggression in the gym not for bedtime lol

Astock

Astock

Awards
I see what you're saying. I'm only taking 1 at night though. When I bump up to 1000, I'll be taking 2 morning, 2 preworkout and 1 at night just to keep my blood levels consistent.

Mystere3

Awards
Thanks, I'll look into that a little more. I've heard conflicting things about osta in pct though, what's the reasoning behind it?
It's potentially suppressive, but at low dose (10 mg) you can recover just fine on it with a serm. I actually run 20 in pct and recovered fine. Running it in pct guarantees you'll keep all your gains.

Astock

Astock

Awards
It's potentially suppressive, but at low dose (10 mg) you can recover just fine on it with a serm. I actually run 20 in pct and recovered fine. Running it in pct guarantees you'll keep all your gains.
I'll look into it a little more and might have to order some for pct. thanks for the info.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 2:
Weight: 179.6 (light for me, usually around 181)

Workout: chest, back, arms
I train everything 3 days a week with a two day split, I do very low volume sticking to 2 excersises per body part, training for strictly strength. Since starting this, all my lifts have gone up dramatically and it's what works for my body.

Chest:
Barbell bench: 315x3, 325x2, 340x1
Dumbbell bench: 120 3x5
Back:
Wide grip lat pulldowns: 165x10, 180x8, 195x6
Close grip row: 150 3x10
Triceps:
Close grip bench: 245x5, 255x5, 265x5
Straight bar push downs: 85 3x10
Biceps:
Preacher curl: 105 3x8
Dumbbell hammer curls: 50 3x8
Cable curl: 3xburnout

Had a pretty good workout today, great pump but nothing noticeable yet. Can't wait til this stuff starts kicking in and I add in the dmz.

Sides: none

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

fasttaker

Awards
Day 2:

I train everything 3 days a week with a two day split, I do very low volume sticking to 2 excersises per body part, training for strictly strength. Since starting this, all my lifts have gone up dramatically and it's what works for my body.

Chest:
Back:
Triceps:
Biceps:

Had a pretty good workout today, great pump but nothing noticeable yet. Can't wait til this stuff starts kicking in and I add in the dmz.

Routine looks interesting. Would like to see what the whole thing is, but I guess you'll be letting us know as you post. I'm guessing it's this 1-2 times per week, alternating with lower body/legs 1-2 times, in a A/B/A and B/A/B fashion?

Astock

Astock

Awards
Routine looks interesting. Would like to see what the whole thing is, but I guess you'll be letting us know as you post. I'm guessing it's this 1-2 times per week, alternating with lower body/legs 1-2 times, in a A/B/A and B/A/B fashion?
It's definitely unique lol. I actually end up working every muscle 3 times a week. Chest/back/arms mon, wed, fri and legs/shoulders/lower back tues, thurs, sat. Each days exercises are different and I take days off as needed if I start feeling run down or strength isn't where it should be. It's been working great for me though.

Mystere3

Awards
Have you ever tried 5/3/1 or other 5x5 3x3 programs? The wendler program worked great for me when I was powerlifting. Now I rarely load up 3 plates for bench except during strength week.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Have you ever tried 5/3/1 or other 5x5 3x3 programs? The wendler program worked great for me when I was powerlifting. Now I rarely load up 3 plates for bench except during strength week.
I kinda looked at all of them and just made my own lol. I incorporate a lot of different sets and reps into my workouts. I do 5/3/1, 3x5, 3x3, 3/2/1 it just depends on the day and how I'm feeling. All my reps are strict pause by the way.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

Chest:
Back:
Triceps:
Biceps:

oh snapssss it has already started

good luck .. is stano by LGI too ?

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 3:

Weight: 180.2

Workout: legs/shoulders/lower back
Got a good workout in today, still not feeling anything except for maybe a little placebo. Felt a little more aggressive today but could just be in my head.

Legs:
ATG squats: 275x5, 295x3, 315x1, 335x1, 225x10
Walking lunges: 110 3x8 each leg
Straight leg deads: 110 3x10
Seated calf raise: 135 3x12
Lower back:
Back extensions: 150 3x12
Shoulders:
Dumbbell shoulder press: 80x8, 85x6, 90x4
Dumbbell front raise: 35 3x10
Reverse cable flies single arm: 40 3x10
Barbell shrugs: 225 3x12

Astock

Astock

Awards
I cant wait till week 3 lol
Yea me either, only one problem. I'm gonna be on a 7 day cruise the whole 3rd week so I'm not gonna be able to update at all. Thank god the ship I'll be on has a nice gym with free weights so it shouldn't effect my progress too much. I will continue the same diet and do as much of my workout as possible, may have to improvise a little though. But as soon I get back, it's gonna get serious lol.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea me either, only one problem. I'm gonna be on a 7 day cruise the whole 3rd week so I'm not gonna be able to update at all. Thank god the ship I'll be on has a nice gym with free weights so it shouldn't effect my progress too much. I will continue the same diet and do as much of my workout as possible, may have to improvise a little though. But as soon I get back, it's gonna get serious lol.

what a way to start a cycle .. eat as much as u want .. do a libido test every day possible with different person lol

Mystere3

Awards
Unfortunately the cruise gyms tend to only go up to 75 lb dumbbells but you can provably make it work.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Unfortunately the cruise gyms tend to only go up to 75 lb dumbbells but you can provably make it work.
I'm gonna have to make it work, don't have much of a choice lol. But atleast it's just the first week of dmz, then I can get back in my gym and stack on the weight for 5 more weeks.

Mystere3

Awards
Rock some GVT! It worked for the German power lifters.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 4:

Weight:178.2

Workout: chest/back/arms
Felt pretty strong today, muscles are definitely looking fuller and looking a little more vascularity. Really noticed some aggression at the gym, almost flipped on a guy for staring at me for too long lol.

Chest:
Bench: 295x5 (PR), 315x3, 340x1
Incline dumbbell bench: 100x8, 110x6, 120x4
Cable fly: 160 3x15
Back:
Strict pull ups: BW 12,8,8
Dual handle lat pulldowns: 150x12, 165x10, 180x8
T bar row: 90x12, 115x10, 135x8
Triceps:
Pin presses: 315x3, 335x1, 350x1
Weighted dips: 2 plates 1x10, 3 plates 2x5
Rope push downs: 40 3x15
Biceps:
Alternating dumbbell curls: 40 1x10, 50 2x8
Alternating dumbbell hammer curl: 60x10, 70x8, 80x6
Barbell curls: 45 3 x burnout
Cable curls: 100 1 x burnout

Sides: heart was racing and had to take a little break after t bar rows. It went away and finished strong, but need to keep an eye on blood pressure.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Late sub. Enjoy your straightforward cycle and routine.

Some big numbers man!

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 5

Weight: 178.6

Felt great today. Definitely felt some extra aggression, as soon as I walked in the gym I was in the zone. Worked out alone today so that May have helped me stay more focused as well.

Legs:
Box squat: 275x5, 315x5, 365x3, 405x1
Deadlift from below knee: 275x10, 315x5, 365x3, 405x1, 425x1 (PR) could've gone heavier but forgot my wrist straps.
Leg extension machine: 150 4x12
Leg curl machine: 150 4x10
Smith machine calf raise: 135 3x15
Shoulders:
Smith machine shoulder press: 185 2x5, 205 1x5
Cable front raise: 60 3x10
Cable lateral raise single arm: 20 3x10
Dumbbell reverse fly: 30 3x10
Rope face pulls: 110 3x10
Smith machine shrugs: 225x10, 275x10, 315x5, 365x3

Sides: none, BP was normal today.

Mystere3

Awards
Nice workout, are those below knee deadlifts rack pulls?

Day 5

Weight: 178.6

Felt great today. Definitely felt some extra aggression, as soon as I walked in the gym I was in the zone. Worked out alone today so that May have helped me stay more focused as well.

Legs:
Box squat: 275x5, 315x5, 365x3, 405x1
Deadlift from below knee: 275x10, 315x5, 365x3, 405x1, 425x1 (PR) could've gone heavier but forgot my wrist straps.
Leg extension machine: 150 4x12
Leg curl machine: 150 4x10
Smith machine calf raise: 135 3x15
Shoulders:
Smith machine shoulder press: 185 2x5, 205 1x5
Cable front raise: 60 3x10
Cable lateral raise single arm: 20 3x10
Dumbbell reverse fly: 30 3x10
Rope face pulls: 110 3x10
Smith machine shrugs: 225x10, 275x10, 315x5, 365x3

Sides: none, BP was normal today.