needle length!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
hey guys so i just got my test! im wow... just holding it and looking at it gives me the giggles ;) im heading to get the swabs and all that.

heres my list:

syringes 2x the size of what ima inject just to have extra room.
20G 1.5" needles to draw with.
23 or25 whatever they have id want 25 but i wont bitch if they only havce 23 at the store. but what length to pin with? some say 1" but others swear 1.5" is the way to go. im lean in the thigh and delts but i wanna get 1.5 just for safe measures.

ill be injecting prop.

whats your favorite length to take? (lolololololol thats what she said)

mikeyc22

mikeyc22

Awards
hey guys so i just got my test! im wow... just holding it and looking at it gives me the giggles ;) im heading to get the swabs and all that. heres my list: syringes 2x the size of what ima inject just to have extra room. 20G 1.5" needles to draw with. 23 or25 whatever they have id want 25 but i wont bitch if they only havce 23 at the store. but what length to pin with? some say 1" but others swear 1.5" is the way to go. im lean in the thigh and delts but i wanna get 1.5 just for safe measures. ill be injecting prop. whats your favorite length to take? (lolololololol thats what she said)
1" will work fine for thigh and delts! If you plan on glutes go 1.5 just to be safe

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
1" will work fine for thigh and delts! If you plan on glutes go 1.5 just to be safe
ill deff use my glute since im going ED lol yeah your right 1.5 it is

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prop= human pin cushion.

Woulda bought a longer ester.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Prop= human pin cushion.

Woulda bought a longer ester.
hahha i pictured myself as a voodoo doll but i wanna use prop for the less water retention since im 13weeks out from competition well tomorrow when i start 12 weeks. i still can switch my buddy and i grouped ordered and he got test e since he doesnt compete so i could ask to trade with him but ive read prop is best for contest prep

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahha i pictured myself as a voodoo doll but i wanna use prop for the less water retention since im 13weeks out from competition well tomorrow when i start 12 weeks. i still can switch my buddy and i grouped ordered and he got test e since he doesnt compete so i could ask to trade with him but ive read prop is best for contest prep
Forgot you were competing. What you layout for dieting

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Forgot you were competing. What you layout for dieting
heres what ive been doing for about a week. i got an interview tomorrow! so if i get this job i can replace that before bed shake with a fish and something else. im carb sensitive so its sorta low and ill slowly lower them until near 0. cardio is monday wed friday for burning about 300 calseach sesh ill up my cardio before i drop calories. at that amount of cals ill be 1lb a week loss then with cardio is 1.25 a week then every week bump it up slowly depending on how my body reacts to the test, diet, and cardio.

While I cook my food
½ scoop aminoX:

Beakfast:
5eggs P: 35, CB: 5, CA: 500
yogurt P:5, CB: 33, CA: 170
PB 1TB: P: 7 CB: 4 CA: 100

Protein shake:
protein: P: 22 CB: 8 CA: 120
one cup milk (mix with water) P:8 CB: 11 CA: 150

Lunch:
8oz chicken P:51 CB:0 CA:250
3oz noodles P: 6 CB: 66 CA:300
½ sauce P:1 CB: 8 CA: 50

meal 3:
Tuna P: 42 CA: 200
half package broccoli i P:4 CB: 7 CA: 37

Dinner:
salad CB: CA: 50
6oz chicken: P: 32 CA: 200

Postwork out meal:
8oz chicken P:51 CB:0 CA:250
other half Broccoli P:4 CB: 7 CA: 37

Before bed:
1.5 scoop Protein P: 33CB: 12 CA: 180
cup Milk and water P:8 CB: 11 CA: 150

i dont really like protein powder but im broke lol my dream is get this interview done get the part time work and cut out both shakes.

drug protocal goes:
week 1 75mg of test EOD just getting used to pinning
weeks 2-12 100mg EOD or if i can handle it ED 50mg. might add alphamine my friends got a bottle made him sick first day if i like it ill run that as a extra after cardio and diet is locked.
weeks 8-12 SD 20,20,20,20
weeks 9-12 letro 2.5mg a day
(idk i kinda dont wanna but thought of the idea of adding halotestin so i get a androgen and superdrol- a anabolic going)

PCT:
clomid 50,50,25,25
nolva 20,20,20,20
DAA 0,0,3,3,3,3