Syr SD/1,4add Spring Bulking

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm close! To start SD, whaddaya think? ;)
I'm going to run two 2-weekers SD stacked on 1,4 andro-diol all over.

I may eventually go over the 1g of 1,4. I have a good stock and I'm gonna use it for no more than 2 cycles (i will pass to boldenone thereafter :) ).

Here is the plan:

Cycle stack:
week 1: 1,4add (1g)
week 2: SD (10mg), 1,4add (1g)
week 3: SD (20mg), 4add (1g)
week 4-5: 1,4add (1g)
week 6-7: SD (20mg) 1,4add (1g)

I will ramp up SD 10mg first 3 days, 15mg rest of the first week and then 20.

PCT:
week 8-12: Nolva 40/30/20/10/0, 6oxo 0/900/600/300/300

I'm considering also oral Phosphatydil Serine.

Key supplements stack:
Forskolin (200mg)
7-OH

The above will be run on cycle and during all PCT.

Normal supplements:
CEX: I will stop this from week 3 to the end of the cycle and restart on PCT
Body Octane
NAC
Milk Thristle
Saw Palmetto
Multivitamin
Glucosamine/Chronidotin/MSM/vit C

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, you rich bastard.:cheers:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, you rich bastard.:cheers:
Thank you, bro!
I think I will use around 50g of that 1,4 :)

I'm not starting right now. I'm waiting for the forskolin and a few ancillaries i just ordered, including oats powder and my custom night protein blend.

I will update this thread when I start :)

Good luck with cAMPHIBOLIC, I think its great stuff

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
subscribe

I can't wait to see how this turns out. Good luck.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Just curious Syr... Have you noticed a lot of shutdown/atrophy from 1,4ad in the past?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just curious Syr... Have you noticed a lot of shutdown/atrophy from 1,4ad in the past?
I've never run 1,4ad.
But 1T/4AD gave me a measurable nuts reduction.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry. You seem to talk about 1,4ad a lot, so I thought you had...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't run 1,4 yet, but I will be running it soon. One of its greatest virtues is that shutdown is purportedly minimal.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think that shutdown claim is false.
Yeah, I haven't tried it yet, so I can't say.

One of my friends ran it with nordiol. He was shutdown pretty hard, but the nordiol makes that detail irrelevant to this conversation (so why the f#$% am I mentioning it?) as nor is quite suppressive.

I bought a lot of 1,4 in a fit of pre-ban hysteria in September, so I will be finding out. I'm kicking myself now b/c before buying it all the reviews seemed great. Now, I keep finding "failed to live up to its promise". Each bottle costs as much as superdrol, yet I know it won't come close to SD. I have all Bulk 1,4; it is the dione, which many claim is better than the diol. I keep hearing that it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in, so front loading it, as Syr is doing, is probably a good idea.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested to hear what happens when you try it. I think the shutdown is more than insignificant (despite the lack of direct conversion to estrogen). Thanks!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested to hear what happens when you try it. I think the shutdown is more than insignificant (despite the lack of direct conversion to estrogen). Thanks!
I will see how bad is the shutdown. I'm going to use Tribuls and/or Unleashed eventually in the second part of the cycle.

I will start when i have on hand all the ancillaries I plan to use on cycles and during PCT (including the interlude between the two SD minicycles).

Hopefully in a week or 2. Maybe I'll frontload 2 weeks with 1,4.

Funny enough, I'm (re)gaining pretty fast to be at the peak I was (wet) with my previous cycle. So my mind tells me to wait til that point to start the new cycle.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry. You seem to talk about 1,4ad a lot, so I thought you had...
I seem to respond well to dry not harsh compounds. Equipose, which 1,4add converts to at about 15% is one of the best all-around steroids IMO. So, I'm very optimistic towards this compound.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
this is a bit odd but i , did sorta the samething i stocked up on some things like1,4addiol so after i see how SYR's cycle turns out i may do the same.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 2

I couldnt wait longer and I finally started the cycle :)
I always start a cycle an off day. Today instead is gym day (chest/tri/abs).

The "other supps" stack is a little different from what I planned since I dont have the forskolin on hand yet. I'm going do add it along with the 7OH in the second part of the cycle.
Now the supplements stack looks like this:
CEX: I'm off this for now. I want to valuate the SD strenght gains better. I'll restat it when i finish the first SD minicycle
Body Octane: Took a week off, I'll restart it next week.
NAC: 600mg
Milk Thristle: 900mg
Saw Palmetto
Organic Multivitamin: I'm trying this in place of my usual multi
Glucosamine/Chronidotin/MSM/vit C: I was off this for 2 weeks. I'm restarting it today, after workout
Udo's Choice Oil: finally something good tasting! I'm taking the recommended BB dose of 1 spoon per 25kg of bodyweight.
Ab-Solved: I'm running it since 2 weeks with no visible results so far. I hope 7oh will do better.
7OH: I'll start it on week 4
Forskolin: I'll start it on week 4

Diet:
My usual bulking diet. 5-6 meals, totalling about 500 kcal above my mantenance. 45% proteins, 40% carbs, 15% fat. Food siurces are varied alot during the day and along the week. a little cheat on saturday or on sunday.

Shakes:
Morning: whey+mix+malto+oat flour+udo's oil in 10oz milk
Post-workout: WPI+vitargo in 5oz water and 5oz milk
Bedtime: Custom blend of proteins fat and carbs (see nutrition forum for details) in 10oz milk

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm bumping this thread to see how you're doing Syr...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 6

I'm a very slow responder. Its day 6 and I have really nothing to report, besides the fact that 1,4add is a very BITTER powder that doesnt mix with water-based fluids and tastes even worse in oil. So I just put in my mouth and drink a full glass of water, then eat something to make the bitter flavour fade away from my papilles.

I restarted body octane today and I will start SD this friday. I'm definitely looking into it.

Also, I think I was wrong about Ab-solved. I lost 2 cm of waist after about 3 weeks of use, skipping MANY TIMES the night application for *personal* reasons ;)

Weight is stable, fluctuating the usual lb. This means for me that NO hormone kicked in yet.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah -- I forgot you're gonna "pre-load" the 1,4ADD before you start the SD. That's probably wise, since 1,4ADD supposedly takes quite a long cycle to kick in. You should probably also run it for another week after you stop the SD, just to really get the most out of it. (Plus, SD supposedly hangs around for several days after you stop taking it.)
I'm planning a very similar cycle, but with 1,4-dione, not diol. (Just because I wanted to balance the dryness of the SD with a slightly "wet" compound.) I think the 1,4-diol you're taking is very dry, like SD. So you should probably be very careful to drink plenty of water. And I'm no genius, but I think creatine would also help to draw more water into your muscles/joints.
Anyway, keep us updated, especially once you get into the SD.
Good luck.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah -- I forgot you're gonna "pre-load" the 1,4ADD before you start the SD. That's probably wise, since 1,4ADD supposedly takes quite a long cycle to kick in. You should probably also run it for another week after you stop the SD, just to really get the most out of it. (Plus, SD supposedly hangs around for several days after you stop taking it.)
I'm planning a very similar cycle, but with 1,4-dione, not diol. (Just because I wanted to balance the dryness of the SD with a slightly "wet" compound.) I think the 1,4-diol you're taking is very dry, like SD. So you should probably be very careful to drink plenty of water. And I'm no genius, but I think creatine would also help to draw more water into your muscles/joints.
Anyway, keep us updated, especially once you get into the SD.
Good luck.
If u look at my first post, it explains how i'm running this cycle. I would run 1,4add for a week after the *second* SD minicycle, but that would mean 8 weeks and that's too much, expecially considering that i want to keep enough 1,4 to run another cycle stacked with something else in the future.

If i knew about SD when i stocked 1,4 i would probably had picked half dione and half diol.
I plan to restart creatine (CEX actualluy) ongoing during the cycle, expecially if the SD gives me lethargy and in the second SD minicycle so i can evaluate the SD strenght gains clearly during the first one.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Syr, could you email me please if you have time some day? I'm on hotmail with the same ID. Thanks

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 8

Started superdrol today (sat). I took it about one hour before training. No effect at all. Well of course ;)
People say the effects are noticeable after 2-3 days, at least regarding recovery and strenght. We'll see. I'm a damn slow responder.

I FINALLY got the Forskolin in my mailbox and I'm deciding when to start it. I planned along with the second SD minicycle... we'll see.

About other supps, I started Red Rice Yeast today, together with SD.
Good news for me is that SD is completely tasteless, altough it doesnt dissolve in water very well. red yeast is almost tasteless as well.
Now if i could cover the horrible taste of 1,4 i would be much more happy.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Started superdrol today (sat). I took it about one hour before training. No effect at all. Well of course ;)
People say the effects are noticeable after 2-3 days, at least regarding recovery and strenght. We'll see. I'm a damn slow responder.

I FINALLY got the Forskolin in my mailbox and I'm deciding when to start it. I planned along with the second SD minicycle... we'll see.

About other supps, I started Red Rice Yeast today, together with SD.
Good news for me is that SD is completely tasteless, altough it doesnt dissolve in water very well. red yeast is almost tasteless as well.
Now if i could cover the horrible taste of 1,4 i would be much more happy.
Just a suggestion but what about some Crystal Light? Mix the 1,4 powder in there and stirr it around and maybe it will help the taste a bit, just a suggestion. Hope all is well with the other parts of the cycle bro, GL!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Syr- are yo gonna run the forskolin with SD? What is the benefit of that? I am 2 weeks in to SD ( plus other stuff) as well (started log in 'cycles' forum) and am a painfully slow/low responder as well. Good luck, I'll be checkin you out...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion but what about some Crystal Light? Mix the 1,4 powder in there and stirr it around and maybe it will help the taste a bit, just a suggestion. Hope all is well with the other parts of the cycle bro, GL!
I'm using olive oil right now. It tastes a little better than mixed with Udo's.
I'm taking it at lunch and I found that if i'm eating meat (of any kind) it makes the bitterness fade away much more quicker than any other food i tried to.

What's crystal light? the powder dissolves only in oil. Maybe I could try PEG...
Since i'm running this for long i have time to order it from lemelange.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Syr- are yo gonna run the forskolin with SD? What is the benefit of that? I am 2 weeks in to SD ( plus other stuff) as well (started log in 'cycles' forum) and am a painfully slow/low responder as well. Good luck, I'll be checkin you out...
USP suggested me to run it on cycle. And that was my intention. But I'm gonna start it AFTER the first SD minicycle (2 or 3 weeks, depending on the gains and sides) and continue til the end.
Its my intention to run as less things stacked with SD this time to fully evaluate it.

When did your gains come with SD? I'm a slow responder but not a bad one. And i'm up 1.3 lbs after 2 days of SD and I know that is NOT due to diet and training.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 10 (SD day 3)

Morning weight: +1.3 lbs. I think 1lbs more than yesterday (didnt weight yesterday) and anyway, my weight was holding stable+, with 0.5 lbs fluctuations.
Strenght gains: None yet. But maybe I'll have a little surprise in today workout ;)
Sides: None so far.
Changes in diet: None
Changes in supps: Started 5g Taurine pre-workout only, I'm going to take 0.1mg asprini every day during superdrol minicycle.
Changes in training routine: With SD I'm doing a little tweak to my routine, as follows:
Split: The same (chest/tri/abs, back/shoulders, legs/bi/abs)
Frequency: Increase from 3 times over a 9 days to 3 times a week. SD is supposed to increase recovery.
Reps/sets: Switch from 3x8 to 4x6 and from 2x10 to 3x8 in all excercises. Flat bench and Squat 4x12-10-8-6 remains unchanged.

What can I say? Superdrol rocks!

Last edited:
rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Syr, I never received the email. I wanted to talk privately with you about 1,4ad.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm using olive oil right now. It tastes a little better than mixed with Udo's.
I'm taking it at lunch and I found that if i'm eating meat (of any kind) it makes the bitterness fade away much more quicker than any other food i tried to.

What's crystal light? the powder dissolves only in oil. Maybe I could try PEG...
Since i'm running this for long i have time to order it from lemelange.
Crystal lite is like a Sugar Free drink thats like lemonade or somethin or fruit punch, i figured if need be mix it in there and guzzle and maybe that would take the taste away. I know what ur sayin about bitterness though, sometimes the water i take with my caffeine pills and my Vasopro Ephedrine HCL washs away the coating and the bitterness is nasty and i can taste it. Gross stuff i might add!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 13 (SD day 6)

Weight (always took in the morning): The gains are steady and pronounced. + 0.3kg yesterday and other 0.4kg today.
Total gains: +2.5 lbs from thre beginning. I'm VERY impressed.

Strenght gains: None yet. Workout of day 11 was definitely good (legs and abs). I added 10kg on the leg press. I felt like not wanting to leave the gym. We'll see today with my most intense session (chest/tri/abs).
Pumps: Since day 12 I feel my muscles pumped all day long. They look bigger (but they ARE also bigger ;) )
Sides: None so far.
Other notes: I feel jacked expecially in late evening. I didnt want to go sleep yesterday. This reminds me of m4ohn. I'm taking SD in the afternoon about the same time every day, which corresponds to 1-1.5 hours before working out.

Note: I post my comments in the morning, before taking the daily dose of SD and other stuff, so its actually after 5 days of SD that i'm reporting the above effects.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Crystal lite is like a Sugar Free drink thats like lemonade or somethin or fruit punch, i figured if need be mix it in there and guzzle and maybe that would take the taste away. I know what ur sayin about bitterness though, sometimes the water i take with my caffeine pills and my Vasopro Ephedrine HCL washs away the coating and the bitterness is nasty and i can taste it. Gross stuff i might add!
Having my saw palmetto tea right after helped me yesterday to flush the bitterness away.
I generally dont like such drinks.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Having my saw palmetto tea right after helped me yesterday to flush the bitterness away.
I generally dont like such drinks.
Ive never tried the Crystal Lite myself but i know others who have. I usualy just flush my supps down with a lot of water and bear the bitterness. Im followin ur log bro so great stuff so far!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Ive never tried the Crystal Lite myself but i know others who have. I usualy just flush my supps down with a lot of water and bear the bitterness. Im followin ur log bro so great stuff so far!
I can confirm that the saw palmetto tea helps A LOT in fading away the bitter backtaste of 1,4.
So i'm pretty happy so far.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 14 (SD day 7)

Due to a fuc*ing strike i couldnt hit the gym yesterday. grrr

Morning Weight: +0.3kg WOW!
Total gains: +3.1 lbs from thre beginning. SD: I'm lovin' it!
Strenght gains: I wish i could test those in the gym yesterday! _'m sure there are now.
Sides: None so far. A little back pumps/pain, but it could be for other reasons.

Notes: I dont feel more hungry than usual. Either 1,4 has not kicked in (most likely) or the appetite increase benefit from it just doesnt apply to me.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
FYI - I noticed increase in appetite in the first week from 1,4ad. And-- I was very skeptical and didn't expect it to happen...

(P.S. I'll respond to your email tonight)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
FYI - I noticed increase in appetite in the first week from 1,4ad. And-- I was very skeptical and didn't expect it to happen...
For me is too difficult to catch up an appetite increase. The effect i'm having from 4g B12 is slightly noticeable, but exist.
I think the little disconfort that 1,4 gives me the few hours after i take it neutralize any benefit in that sense.
This morning i had a little nausea, but i dont think SD is the culprit. We'll see...

BTW, did u split the dose of 1,4 or not?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I split the dose. If I'm taking 4 caps, then I split it into 4 separate doses per day. I know that can be inconvenient sometimes...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I split the dose. If I'm taking 4 caps, then I split it into 4 separate doses per day. I know that can be inconvenient sometimes...
I'm not splitting mine. I couldnt eat that sh*t more than once a day ;)

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Well, it was pre-capped. Since you have powder, you could also try a transdermal. Costs more but you'd get a more even dosage and no taste problems. (I have some powder too but am not sure I'll use it after all).

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Well, it was pre-capped. Since you have powder, you could also try a transdermal. Costs more but you'd get a more even dosage and no taste problems. (I have some powder too but am not sure I'll use it after all).
Next cycle i will use trans. Now I dont have all the stuff i need (carrier and DMSO) and importing em is a PITA.
Someone said that the bioavailability of 1,4 as trans is around 30% compared to 45% oral. Being expensive, its definitely better to chug the ****.

I'm pretty accurate with the dosing (its exactly one "small" teaspoon) I wonder only about the half life and if i'm not wasting some taking in a single dose.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 15 (SD day 7)

Morning Weight: +0.5kg! I have no words. Yesterday weight was equal to my peak (that is when i was full of water from 4ad last december), but now i'm where i've never been :)
Total gains: +4.2 lbs from thre beginning. Changed the sign accordingly :)
Strenght gains: I have to wait mroe for these. Yesterday (chest/abs day) I tried to add at least 5 lbs to the benches with the conclusion to do less reps and to stress my arms joints too much. Today my arms are pretty sore :(
Sides: No sides! I didnt even feel little nauseous/full this morning :D

Edit: i miscalculated the SD days in the couple 2 updates:, i started last saturday, which was day 8 of 1,4.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Next cycle i will use trans. Now I dont have all the stuff i need (carrier and DMSO) and importing em is a PITA.
Someone said that the bioavailability of 1,4 as trans is around 30% compared to 45% oral. Being expensive, its definitely better to chug the ****.

I'm pretty accurate with the dosing (its exactly one "small" teaspoon) I wonder only about the half life and if i'm not wasting some taking in a single dose.
One of the advantages of 1,4AD is it's bioavailability, so it makes little sense to TD it. (But you would get the "timed release" benefit, I guess.) I would consider capping it yourself. Or maybe mix it in with your protein shakes. Wouldn't this dilute it enough to help with the taste?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
One of the advantages of 1,4AD is it's bioavailability, so it makes little sense to TD it. (But you would get the "timed release" benefit, I guess.) I would consider capping it yourself. Or maybe mix it in with your protein shakes. Wouldn't this dilute it enough to help with the taste?
Unfortunately i dont swallow caps, otherwise i would have already got a capping machine :)
I didnt try to put in a shake. After my experience with CEE, I'm not going to try that again. I'm 200% sure that this stuff is too bitter to taste decent even in 14 oz.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 16 (SD day 8)

Morning Weight: +0.4kg. I'm not surprised anymore :)
Total gains: +5.1 lbs from thre beginning.
Notes: Arms joint still sore. I hope they'll be fine for tomorrow workout.
Sides: Morning wood. If that can be considered a side effect ;)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, you have good results. I was waiting for you to try m4oht, but I guess you won't be using it while you have SD (can't blame you though, I'm the same way right now)