running first test e cycle and pros.. suggestions?

trainbig

Awards
ok so I decided to do my first pinning cycle. I have done a couple prohormone cycles before(epistane, tvar, 11oxo, hexadrone) but am deciding to take the leap. im thinking a 10 week cycle for the first go around.

supps on hand or on the way:

test e-1 1/2 vials
bfn detonator(ment)-1bottle
lgi mechabol- 2bottles
lgi 11oxo-2 1/2 bottles
lgi furuza-3 bottles

and of course on cycle and pct:

cycle assist
animal pak
creatine monohydrate
fish oil
bcaas
aromasin
nolva
clomid
hcg

I am 185lbs somewhere around 15%bf with a 435 dead 365lowbar squat 260 bench 180 overhead press. not very impressive compared to some but that's kind of the point. I want mainly strength from this. I dont care about size(I know that will happen though), I want less body fat and strength. im 29 and have been strength training for a couple years but have been doing sports, bodyweight and bodybuilding type exercises for a long time. my foundations are good I have done quite bit of research on forums and bought books but cant decide what route go. ill be using a carb cycling diet as always.

I was thinking a 10 week cycle would look something like this:

test e- 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300
mecha-50/50/75/75/75/75/0/0/0/0
furuza-0/0/0/0/0/200/250/300/300/300

does this seem like a good cycle?any changes? suggestions?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so I decided to do my first pinning cycle. I have done a couple prohormone cycles before(epistane, tvar, 11oxo, hexadrone) but am deciding to take the leap. im thinking a 10 week cycle for the first go around. supps on hand or on the way: test e-1 1/2 vials bfn detonator(ment)-1bottle lgi mechabol- 2bottles lgi 11oxo-2 1/2 bottles lgi furuza-3 bottles and of course on cycle and pct: cycle assist animal pak creatine monohydrate fish oil bcaas aromasin nolva clomid hcg I am 185lbs somewhere around 15%bf with a 435 dead 365lowbar squat 260 bench 180 overhead press. not very impressive compared to some but that's kind of the point. I want mainly strength from this. I dont care about size(I know that will happen though), I want less body fat and strength. im 29 and have been strength training for a couple years but have been doing sports, bodyweight and bodybuilding type exercises for a long time. my foundations are good I have done quite bit of research on forums and bought books but cant decide what route go. ill be using a carb cycling diet as always. I was thinking a 10 week cycle would look something like this: test e- 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300 mecha-50/50/75/75/75/75/0/0/0/0 furuza-0/0/0/0/0/200/250/300/300/300 does this seem like a good cycle?any changes? suggestions?
I'd use the furuza up front. I'd only run the mech 4-5 weeks. I would bump the test dose at least to 400mg, preferably 500mg for 16 weeks. My .02

trainbig

Awards
I'd use the furuza up front. I'd only run the mech 4-5 weeks. I would bump the test dose at least to 400mg, preferably 500mg for 16 weeks. My .02
thanks!.. so use mecha on the back end of cycle? why furuza first? just curious.. I thought about running 500 but its the first cycle so I had read to start lower at 300 and maybe bump to 500 if I felt like I should?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks!.. so use mecha on the back end of cycle? why furuza first? just curious.. I thought about running 500 but its the first cycle so I had read to start lower at 300 and maybe bump to 500 if I felt like I should?

I like orals up front on long ester test. I'd use the mech and the furuza up front. It's not a bad idea to use the furuza on the back end if you want to harden up a bit. Leave the orals the way you had it if you like. But I would definitely bump it to 400-500 and take it out to 16 weeks.

trainbig

Awards

I like orals up front on long ester test. I'd use the mech and the furuza up front. It's not a bad idea to use the furuza on the back end if you want to harden up a bit. Leave the orals the way you had it if you like. But I would definitely bump it to 400-500 and take it out to 16 weeks.
right on, thanks for the advice man. Ill have to get another vial to extend 6 weeks at that doseage. I was wanting to use the mecha as a kickstart and the furuza as a way to harden up on the way off the cycle. maybe ill get more furuza as well and run it for 8 weeks at the end. think that's a bad idea?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
x2

300 won't do much

trainbig

Awards
x2

300 won't do much
thanks man I pinned 300 this week bumping to 400 next week. only doing 4 weeks(30 days) of the mecha at 75 all the way. keeping furuza on back end though.

trainbig

Awards
x2

300 won't do much
thanks man I pinned 300 this week bumping to 400 next week. only doing 4 weeks(30 days) of the mecha at 75 all the way. keeping furuza on back end though.

Viking23

Awards
I would run the furza as a bridge to pct as well. So if you are cycling 10 weeks, then run the furza from week 6-12. Test will still be in your system and you can start pct once you finish it. I personally think you can run this cycle 12 weeks at a higher dose (400-500) and make some great gains and pct will still be light.

Test - 400 for the first 6 weeks and bump to 500 the last 6 weeks. Or keep at 400 all the way through both will bring on good gains. Just remember to keep ai handy.

Mecha like you have it.

Furza- weeks 8-14 for 6 weeks and start pct directly after you finish. If you run this for only 5 weeks then start week 9 to 14.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
can't snag more vials??

trainbig

Awards
can't snag more vials??
ya i'll be ordering more in a couple weeks. if i actually run out before i get it in time, i'm thinking i'll see if i can buy one off my buddy or if he will let me borrow one of his and i'll just get him back when mine comes in. friday i do second dose of 200 so 400 for the week(this is only week 2). supposed to be mon/thur but had a girl over sunday night and didn't exactly want her finding out by waking up to me pinning lol. so back to mon/thur next week. probably will be bumping to 500 if 400 isn't good enough at the 6 week range like viking23 said. so if i do that ill definitely need more, not quite sure how much more since i don't know how much i have exactly in a 25ml@250/ml jug. its probably 1/3 full in addition to the one i started full 10ml@250/ml vial.

trainbig

Awards
I would run the furza as a bridge to pct as well. So if you are cycling 10 weeks, then run the furza from week 6-12. Test will still be in your system and you can start pct once you finish it. I personally think you can run this cycle 12 weeks at a higher dose (400-500) and make some great gains and pct will still be light.

Test - 400 for the first 6 weeks and bump to 500 the last 6 weeks. Or keep at 400 all the way through both will bring on good gains. Just remember to keep ai handy.

Mecha like you have it.

Furza- weeks 8-14 for 6 weeks and start pct directly after you finish. If you run this for only 5 weeks then start week 9 to 14.
thanks alot for the advice! i forgot about bridging but i had read about it before so i will be doing that with the furuza. im also going to try to do 12 weeks. i have aromasin on hand and will be starting hcg in week 4 at 250ius@2/week . then nolva and clomid.

also you say mecha like i have it. right now i'm doing 30 days 75 all the way. is that what you were referring to? or to the original 6 weeks?