Newb epi user

halfrepper

Awards
6'1" 190 lbs
~14% bodyfat
Goal is to cut bodyfat percentage while gaining lean mass. Would love to weight 200-220 at this bodyfat %
First time doing any kind of cycle with ph. I'm looking for results (positive/neg) and any advice from someone that has actually taken epistane.

Weeks 1-8
8am- 1cap of epistane(20mgs), 1 cap of Body Guard, 1 tablet of taurine. (Take with food)
8pm- 1 cap of epistane(20mgs)
Also taking liver support/blood pressure support/prostate support & antioxidants.

WEEKS 9-12
8am- 1 cap of Tamoxifen citrate.(25mgs)

6 day split with 2 mile warm up run
Back/tri (Deadlifts, pull ups, row, triceps extenions)
Chest/bic (decline bench, weighted dips, hammer curls)
Heavy compound leg day (overhead squat/ low bar squat, forward/reverse hack squat, hip sled)
Shoulders/traps (Push jerk, lateral side raises, front delt raises, push press, rear delt flys, face pulls)
Arms (pull up/dips super sets, close grip bench, straight bar curl)
Light leg leg (mainly isolation exercises that I have found to help heal quicker from a heavy squat day, leg extensions, leg curls, calf raises)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
6'1" 190 lbs
~14% bodyfat
Goal is to cut bodyfat percentage while gaining lean mass. Would love to weight 200-220 at this bodyfat %
First time doing any kind of cycle with ph. I'm looking for results (positive/neg) and any advice from someone that has actually taken epistane.

Weeks 1-8
8am- 1cap of epistane(20mgs), 1 cap of Body Guard, 1 tablet of taurine. (Take with food)
8pm- 1 cap of epistane(20mgs)
Also taking liver support/blood pressure support/prostate support & antioxidants.

WEEKS 9-12
8am- 1 cap of Tamoxifen citrate.(25mgs)

6 day split with 2 mile warm up run
Back/tri (Deadlift)
Chest/bic (Bench)
Heavy compound leg day (overhead squat/ low bar squat)
Shoulders/traps (Push jerk)
Arms (straight bar curl/ close grip bench)
Light leg leg (mainly isolation exercises that I have found to help heal quicker from a heavy squat day)

If your trying to put on size i think you need more back work and less arm work. Replace straight bar curls with weighted pull ups or chin ups. The one cap at 8am is fine but why is the other one at 8pm?? Wouldn't you want the second dose pre workout or a bit earlier in the day?

halfrepper

Awards
If your trying to put on size i think you need more leg/back work and less arm work. Replace straight bar curls with weighted pull ups or chin ups. The one cap at 8am is fine but why is the other one at 8pm?? Wouldn't you want the second dose pre workout or a bit earlier in the day?
Thank you for your input. I can assure you that I am far more concerned with my deadlift and squat than my arms. I do see where you're coming from, and I agree.
I put my main movement for that day in the description, but I'll go ahead and write out a more detailed description of my split.
About the dosing- This is my first cycle. What are common times to to take the doses? I workout between 6-8 every night.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your input. I can assure you that I am far more concerned with my deadlift and squat than my arms. I do see where you're coming from, and I agree.
I put my main movement for that day in the description, but I'll go ahead and write out a more detailed description of my split.
About the dosing- This is my first cycle. What are common times to to take the doses? I workout between 6-8 every night.
Epi only lasts for about 6hrs in the body so I'd consider moving the 2nd dose to like 4-5pm so it is working for you while your in the gym.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Lol I missed the fact that you had 2 leg days mentioned above... But yea def give some details about the workout program, I'd think you want to focus on heavy compound lifts to gain mass.

halfrepper

Awards
So taking it when I wake up then preworkout, is the best way to go about it?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
So taking it when I wake up then preworkout, is the best way to go about it?
That is my understanding from what I've read on other sites. If you had 10mg caps you could keep the dosing more consistent.

halfrepper

Awards
Update. On week 3 and weighing at 200lbs.

dvos5448

Awards
I'm looking into doing epi as well. Interested in what reputable brands are out there for epi

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking into doing epi as well. Interested in what reputable brands are out there for epi
Olympus Labs EP15TANE
RPN Havoc
Celtic Labs Epi
LGI's Epi clone

They're all good to go.

I think Olympus Labs EP15TANE offers the most bang for a buck. One bottle has 120x15mg capsules (it equals to two bottles from other brands) so you could run it for 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45 - that should give you desired results. Epi was my first hormone too and it was awesome at 40mg/day - I've run it 3 or 4 times now and it's still my favourite oral - I actually like it better than Dbol or Msten! Great gains and very versatile product with minimal sides.

At nutri-verse.com you can get discounts... Buy 2 bottles of EP15TANE and get 10% off. And clicking the "SAVE NOW" button you can get discount code (10% off as well). There is also stack available - EP15TANE Perfect Cycle has basically everything you'll need for a cycle except a SERM:

- 1 bottle of EP15TANE
- 1 bottle of AR1MACARE Pro (all-in-one cycle support product with TUDCA - can't beat that!)
- 1 bottle of SUP3R PCT

Prices are already great and you can save even more buy using the discounts I mentioned earlier.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

dvos5448

Awards
Thanks I really appreciate it. Ya I saw vital labs and LGI but didn't know about the others. I'll probably run 30 for 2 weeks then up it to 40 for the remainder of the 5 weeks. Bought cycle assist, old erase, resveratrol, and test 600 which is just testofen or fenugreek extract. I have a serm but not sure if I even need it. Probably end up running 20mg for 2 weeks just to be safe.

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
I've been running epi at 40mgs and I'm making great gains. You'll love epi, I've had very little sides achy joints (went away with glucosamine) and increase aggression. But the aggression isn't necessarily bad.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I really appreciate it. Ya I saw vital labs and LGI but didn't know about the others. I'll probably run 30 for 2 weeks then up it to 40 for the remainder of the 5 weeks. Bought cycle assist, old erase, resveratrol, and test 600 which is just testofen or fenugreek extract. I have a serm but not sure if I even need it. Probably end up running 20mg for 2 weeks just to be safe.
Run a proper PCT protocol with that SERM. There is no reasons to not do that.

halfrepper

Awards
I'm making some good gains and all, and vascularity is increasing as I get leaner. However; I'll use real gear next time instead of a prohormone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm making some good gains and all, and vascularity is increasing as I get leaner. However; I'll use real gear next time instead of a prohormone.
Epi is not a prohormone - it's already active steroid. You may be disappointed with the "real gear" - I liked Epi better than Dbol.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Epi is not a prohormone - it's already active steroid. You may be disappointed with the "real gear" - I liked Epi better than Dbol.
^^^this. Your taking steroids bro. Nothing less.

halfrepper

Awards
I'm seeing gains no doubt, I just know I could see more with test or an injectable. I'll run through this cycle do the PCT and in 10 weeks or so try test

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm seeing gains no doubt, I just know I could see more with test or an injectable. I'll run through this cycle do the PCT and in 10 weeks or so try test
By all means go for it. Just don't underestimate oral steroids. They can pack on a good amount of muscle in a shorter period of time. If You wanna see big gains Try kick staring your test cycle with a strong oral like super dmz or superdrol. Because test generally takes a little while to kick in. Where an oral like superdrol is reported to show significant results in as little as a Week. msten you feel a pump After a workout almost on the first dose. Just be prepared for sides.

halfrepper

Awards
I have some research to do before going through with my intended test cycles. Do you have any links to good threads or personal cycles that you've ran?

So far epi has gotten me from 186-196 while dropping bodyfat. Hopefully the strength will start to come now that I'm getting past week 3

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have some research to do before going through with my intended test cycles. Do you have any links to good threads or personal cycles that you've ran?

So far epi has gotten me from 186-196 while dropping bodyfat. Hopefully the strength will start to come now that I'm getting past week 3
Test isn't that bad man. I'm saying superdrol kickstarter could possibly come with sides. And I'm on mobile so I can't post links. Use the search bar and you should find a lot of good stuff to help but don't forget this cant be your only form of research, you need to find real studies and look up chemical structures and things like that. We are just giving experiences, and opinions.