Unexpected travel

W

wrathman10

Awards
So I'm 8 weeks into my test/eq cycle and I just found out I have to leave for a week. I'm not comfortable with traveling with my stuff. I pin sun/wen. I will be gone Monday morning through Friday afternoon. Can I double the dose for Sunday to cover the week? Or increase the dose for the week to cover it? What would be the best option if not willing to travel with it?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd bump it up 250-500mg and take it Monday morning. Orrrrrrrr, if you have any orals lying around you could cruise the week on an oral. Throw it in a vitamin bottle. Broscientific but, should do the trick......

W

wrathman10

Awards
I'd bump it up 250-500mg and take it Monday morning. Orrrrrrrr, if you have any orals lying around you could cruise the week on an oral. Throw it in a vitamin bottle. Broscientific but, should do the trick......
Ok thanks, I have some var lying around so ill use that. Second question, since I miss my pin on wens do I just wait till Sunday and pin or do Friday night and Sunday?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm 8 weeks into my test/eq cycle and I just found out I have to leave for a week. I'm not comfortable with traveling with my stuff. I pin sun/wen. I will be gone Monday morning through Friday afternoon. Can I double the dose for Sunday to cover the week? Or increase the dose for the week to cover it? What would be the best option if not willing to travel with it?
I had this same dilemma recently, It was going to be week 4 of test e cycle, and I left on Tuesday for Hawaii, an returned Saturday. with all the family around on both those days, and sunday.

So n e ways, I just injected the full 500mg into my quad on Monday, and made it all the way until the next Monday before I could inject again.

things went great.

you're running test an eq, so I'd just do a full dose for the week before you leave, an you'll be fine when you come back.