Choices for Epistane

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning my next cycle that I want to run here in a few weeks or so and really wanted to try Epistane stacked with my left over Halo. I started looking around at the Epi's & damn there are quite a few that seem the same but have different names, slightly. Could anyone ( hopefully more than just one) tell me what they used and what you thought of it please? I would very much appreciate anyone's suggestions on an Epi.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm going to say Ironflex Brawn... 15mg per pill verses the standard 10 mg.. And with our 20% off code AM20 it's a no brainer.. ;)
:) awsome
Basement is looking great BTW

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
There are a ton epi products out there, a couple that have gotten great feedback, not in any order
1. Brawn
2. Vital 2a3a
3. Xcel E-staneX
4. Havoc

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a ton epi products out there, a couple that have gotten great feedback, not in any order
1. Brawn
2. Vital 2a3a
3. Xcel E-staneX
4. Havoc
Thank you Pete .... That's helping.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm going to say Ironflex Brawn... 15mg per pill verses the standard 10 mg.. And with our 20% off code AM20 it's a no brainer.. ;)
I was checking out the Trenstane it looks like something I would like to try next. Can I stack the Trenstane with my left over HaloX and still run 6 weeks?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was checking out the Trenstane it looks like something I would like to try next. Can I stack the Trenstane with my left over HaloX and still run 6 weeks?
I will follow along once it comes together brother.

I think Trenstane may be enough on its own for your second cycle, unless you dose low.

Trenstane is already 2 compounds, neither of which you have used. Just my opinion to safely jump up from HaloX

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i ran vital labs epi 2a3a 2 times both with good results. plus it's a 120ct bottle!!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will follow along once it comes together brother.

I think Trenstane may be enough on its own for your second cycle, unless you dose low.

Trenstane is already 2 compounds, neither of which you have used. Just my opinion to safely jump up from HaloX
Hi Driven :) you & the solution are really killing that PES thread lol.
So is this Trenstane , which I've researched and read about, stronger than HaloX?, in your opinion? And is 6 weeks ok ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi Driven :) you & the solution are really killing that PES thread lol.
So is this Trenstane , which I've researched and read about, stronger than HaloX?, in your opinion? And is 6 weeks ok ?
I will let a rep chime in for an answer from personal experience but based on the literature/research, yes.

Geared towards a cut or lean bulk, and yes to 6 weeks.

Thanks, glad you've been enjoying the recipes

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trenstane looks good only one methyl too!! shoot it a toss up between that and epi smash hmmmm
Yeah I know.... It's a toss up. I was eyeballing the epi strong . Thanks for helping

deadliftz

Awards
I'm using Pure Labs, cost me about EUR30 for 90*18mg. Still early, but I can tell it's real stuff despite the value.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How much HaloX you have left... You may want to save it but yes you can stack it.. Trenstane will yield more gains than Halo X since it has 2 compounds..

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much HaloX you have left... You may want to save it but yes you can stack it.. Trenstane will yield more gains than Halo X since it has 2 compounds..
I have just short of a full bottle of halo left.
I just ordered 2 bottles of Trenstane by IRONFLEX :) thanks Bcazo for the AM20 hook up & thanks everyone for your time and advice.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I have just short of a full bottle of halo left. I just ordered 2 bottles of Trenstane by IRONFLEX :) thanks Bcazo for the AM20 hook up & thanks everyone for your time and advice.
what was your total with shipping?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I have just short of a full bottle of halo left.
I just ordered 2 bottles of Trenstane by IRONFLEX :) thanks Bcazo for the AM20 hook up & thanks everyone for your time and advice.
thanks once again for your support ... If you log it don't forget to hit me up..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren and epi have a synergy that users enjoy. If you bought two bottles I'd dose it;

30/40/40/40/50/50 (if you're comfortable with the mg of sd you'll be ingesting and if you have no sides)

You could stack the halo, IMO it'd be a waste at a dose 75mg or lower, and it takes roughly two-three weeks to feel it really "kick"

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm for sure logging it & I will most def let you know when it's time.
Good man, one log at a time we'll be watching IronFlex buff you up by the sounds of it.
If you do a log I'm there

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren and epi have a synergy that users enjoy. If you bought two bottles I'd dose it;

30/40/40/40/50/50 (if you're comfortable with the mg of sd you'll be ingesting and if you have no sides)

You could stack the halo, IMO it'd be a waste at a dose 75mg or lower, and it takes roughly two-three weeks to feel it really "kick"
Hey Tyga :) thanks for the advice. I will run solo & save my Halo. I still have some weeks to go , just stocking up for my next run. I'll let you know when it's time.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Tyga :) thanks for the advice. I will run solo & save my Halo. I still have some weeks to go , just stocking up for my next run. I'll let you know when it's time.
How's your pct going btw?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's your pct going btw?
It's going good. Didn't know what to expect but alls normal. No boobs or nothing lol... Still working out . Lost about 4lb since day1.
Oh .... I started my ArA with XGels . Works pretty good more sweating and soreness & really nice pumps. Enormous sh*ts !

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It's going good. Didn't know what to expect but alls normal. No boobs or nothing lol... Still working out . Lost about 4lb since day1. Oh .... I started my ArA with XGels . Works pretty good more sweating and soreness & really nice pumps. Enormous sh*ts !
Sounds like a win win!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started my ArA with XGels . Works pretty good more sweating and soreness & really nice pumps. Enormous sh*ts !
I noticed the stupid large dumps as well!!! I figured it was the ArA because I haven't switched my diet at all

Lol glad someone else is having this effect

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey Tyga... How are people taking 30mg & 50mg of Trenstane when the capsule is a 20 mg cap ?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I'm planning my next cycle that I want to run here in a few weeks or so and really wanted to try Epistane stacked with my left over Halo. I started looking around at the Epi's & damn there are quite a few that seem the same but have different names, slightly. Could anyone ( hopefully more than just one) tell me what they used and what you thought of it please? I would very much appreciate anyone's suggestions on an Epi.
i SEE how it is ;) my epi message wasnt good enough!!! i vote epistrong.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i SEE how it is ;) my epi message wasnt good enough!!! i vote epistrong.
Ha ... I really did like the info on epistong... Was so close to getting it. Then decided to do a double stack :).

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha ... I really did like the info on epistong... Was so close to getting it. Then decided to do a double stack :).
Epi strong is the same a brawn.

Epi =/= epi

Epistrong 15mg per cap
Brawn 15mg per cap

No difference except the price tag

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards

Epi =/= epi

Epistrong 15mg per cap
Brawn 15mg per cap

oh geez i didnt realize the price tag on brawn! i was thinking 50-60 but thats a good price!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
whatcha planning on stacking brother! and i got your $$$ i feel bad that you havent got my package so if you dont get it by end of next week for some reason im returning you your money brother so you get it for free! it would be unfair for you having to wait bro

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards

Epi =/= epi

Epistrong 15mg per cap
Brawn 15mg per cap

price:
epistrong: 50$
brawn 40$

caps per bottle:
epi: 90
brawn:60

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Epi =/= epi

Epistrong 15mg per cap
Brawn 15mg per cap

I noticed that when I was on the Ironflex home page... Lots of good stuff.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
its 34.99 then take 20 % off $27.99 my brother..
i was at another website that sells brawn. nice to see the official webpage of a company boast the cheapest sales!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
just wanna throw in a quick question. nose bleeds while on ph is from high blood pressure right?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just wanna throw in a quick question. nose bleeds while on ph is from high blood pressure right?
Can be. Best way would to know is check your BP at your local grocery mart, or at home (if you have one)

Second, could be the air. When are you getting them?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
it's not me it's one of my buddies. not sure when he's getting them.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell "your buddy" to check his BP

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on my Tren-Stane cycle

Hello Forum.If somebody or anybody can please comment and make suggestions on my 2nd cycle I would appreciate it very much.
I would like to start my cycle one week from now.

Tren-Stane by Ironflex 40/60/60/60/80/80
cycle supp. 2 scoops e/d
multi v e/d
liver care 375 mg e/d
milk thistle extract 175 mg e/d
omega -3 krill oil 1000 mg e/d
taurine 5 g e/d
test patch 8 mg e/d
creatine 3 g e/d

Pct

Lecheek MASS HGH 3 caps e/d 30 days
Lecheek AD-3 pct 2 caps e/d 30 days
krill oil 1000 mg e/d
multi v e/d
cycle supp 1 scoop e/d
BCAAs 2-3 g e/workout day
creatine 3 g e/d
triazole (AI) 1 cap e/d
test patch 8 mg e/d
exemstane 12.5 mg every other day

im on TRT so.....Tamox... clomid??? i have been told its not needed.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on my Tren-Stane cycle Hello Forum.If somebody or anybody can please comment and make suggestions on my 2nd cycle I would appreciate it very much. I would like to start my cycle one week from now. Tren-Stane by Ironflex 40/60/60/60/80/80 cycle supp. 2 scoops e/d multi v e/d liver care 375 mg e/d milk thistle extract 175 mg e/d omega -3 krill oil 1000 mg e/d taurine 5 g e/d test patch 8 mg e/d creatine 3 g e/d Pct Lecheek MASS HGH 3 caps e/d 30 days Lecheek AD-3 pct 2 caps e/d 30 days krill oil 1000 mg e/d multi v e/d cycle supp 1 scoop e/d BCAAs 2-3 g e/workout day creatine 3 g e/d triazole (AI) 1 cap e/d test patch 8 mg e/d exemstane 12.5 mg every other day im on TRT so.....Tamox... clomid??? i have been told its not needed.
Since your on TRT, you don't need a traditional pct. You just stop and keep going with life lol.

Also, when you laid out your cycle, is that 40mg-80mg ed? So the last two weeks you'll be at 80mg tvar and 80mg epi (not saying this is bad- just curious)

*off topic, but xcel has a stack that has 115mg epi in it

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since your on TRT, you don't need a traditional pct. You just stop and keep going with life lol.

Also, when you laid out your cycle, is that 40mg-80mg ed? So the last two weeks you'll be at 80mg tvar and 80mg epi (not saying this is bad- just curious)

*off topic, but xcel has a stack that has 115mg epi in it
That would be 4 caps = 80 mg total @ 40mg of tren & 40mg of Epi.
I've been seeing that the tren is effective at around 80mg & the Epi at around 40mg .... So I guess this should bd interesting. I could always up the doseage.