16 week PRE CONTEST CYCLE

Porrabolan

Awards
Hello guys, i'm opening this thread to explain my current cycle, starting in one week. Contest is in May.

I'm 23, 215 lbs 15% bodyfat 5'10.

superdrol weeks 1-3 20mg ED/30mg ED
test e weeks 1-14 700mg EW
tren a weeks 5-10 350mg EW (50 eod)
winstrol tabs weeks 10-16 50-80mg ED

hcg 500ui e5d
Arimidex 0.5 eod
bromo 2.5 eod using tren

pct will be tamox, ketotifen, formestane injectable.

maybe ad some halotestin 3 weeks out
At the end of week 16 its contest day.

i'm using tren early because it's very probably do one show at week 12

Diet will be changing, but it will be something like 2700 cal (300 prot, 280 carbs, 55 fat) weeks 1-4 and then carb cycling at 3300-2650-1900 cal.

let me know what do u think

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
U planning on a Men's Physique? 15% BF is gonna be tough to shed before a bb'ing comp and actually be ready for the stage.

MP shows you can pull it off at 9% BF though.

Just keep in mind that you'd have to burn 16lbs of fat to be @ 7.5%, which would be good for ur height/weight.

So 1.5lbs of fat per week basically because u aint gonna be able to do any fat burning the last week or two before the show. Have a plan in place to keep fat loss consistent. Dont hit a plateau.

Porrabolan

Awards
U planning on a Men's Physique? 15% BF is gonna be tough to shed before a bb'ing comp and actually be ready for the stage.

MP shows you can pull it off at 9% BF though.

Just keep in mind that you'd have to burn 16lbs of fat to be @ 7.5%, which would be good for ur height/weight.

So 1.5lbs of fat per week basically because u aint gonna be able to do any fat burning the last week or two before the show. Have a plan in place to keep fat loss consistent. Dont hit a plateau.
it's not mens physique, i¡ts bodybuilding, but it's not a national show. I'm doing carb cycling.

and i'm using superdrol because i like it, it's cheaper, and i already have it

Porrabolan

Awards
Do you think it would be nice to add some clen to the stack?