Test E 500 Dbol Cycle Evaluation

billyking

Awards
I'm 25 years old with 3 years training experience. After months of research I have decided that I am now ready for my first cycle. I have decided to go for a testosterone and dianabol cycle that goes as follows:

Week 1-12 500 Test E (1 shot a week)
Week 1-4 30 Dbol ED

My goal for this cycle is to increase in size, with any gains in strength welcome. I will be training 4-5 times a week, eating between 3500-4000 cals a day, (275/275/140 for 3500). I have a few questions regarding my cycle.

I was planning on pinning the test with one shot a week, rotating glutes between each week. Is there any problem with this?
Should I be taking any AI to combat gyno or should I have some on hand just in case?
Any thoughts on HCG also?

Does anyone have any recommendations for PCT? I am able to find out a lot of information on PCT, but little in the way of deciding my own PCT. My gear source is a legitimate online source, rather than a friend, which is why I am unsure of exactly how to structure my PCT. It doesn't seem wise to ask this advice off the individual who will be making money off my purchases. I am in no rush to start my cycle as I would like to make sure I am doing it as safely as possible, in order to minimise the risk to my health. This is why I have decided to start a thread, in the hope that some users will be able to help me from making costly mistakes that will detriment both my health and gains.

Thanks for any help, it is much appreciated!

billyking

Awards
I have considered both Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT but I am unsure of how much I should take for my cycle. Any constructive thoughts or feedback welcome!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run hcg twice weekly @ 250iu each time from weeks 2-10. Start Clomid therapy around two weeks after last dose of Test. Have Arimidex or Exemestane on hand to avoid estrogen related sides.

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/50/50 or taper down to 25 in last week or two.

Arimidex as needed. Perhaps .5mg EOD. If using Exemestane ( Aromasin ) then dose at 12.5mg daily or EOD.

Would also run peptides to keep gains after coming off. They help.

Oh and pin twice weekly. I've done both and more frequent pins > less frequent.

billyking

Awards
Thanks for the reply mate! Greatly appreciated!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save dbol, use only on training days. The half life is so freakin short, it's typically wasted when taken on off days.

DNA24

Awards
I have a similar cycle lined up, just plan on taking either DMZ 3.0 or Methadrol extreme instead of Dbol.

billyking

Awards
I can only source 20mg and 25mg dbol, is this a decent dose for this cycle?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm 25 years old with 3 years training experience. After months of research I have decided that I am now ready for my first cycle. I have decided to go for a testosterone and dianabol cycle that goes as follows:

Week 1-4 30 Dbol ED

My goal for this cycle is to increase in size, with any gains in strength welcome. I will be training 4-5 times a week, eating between 3500-4000 cals a day, (275/275/140 for 3500). I have a few questions regarding my cycle.

I was planning on pinning the test with one shot a week, rotating glutes between each week. Is there any problem with this?
Should I be taking any AI to combat gyno or should I have some on hand just in case?

Does anyone have any recommendations for PCT? I am able to find out a lot of information on PCT, but little in the way of deciding my own PCT. My gear source is a legitimate online source, rather than a friend, which is why I am unsure of exactly how to structure my PCT. It doesn't seem wise to ask this advice off the individual who will be making money off my purchases. I am in no rush to start my cycle as I would like to make sure I am doing it as safely as possible, in order to minimise the risk to my health. This is why I have decided to start a thread, in the hope that some users will be able to help me from making costly mistakes that will detriment both my health and gains.

I'd bump dbol up to 50mgs at least and probably do 6 weeks of it

shot once a week is fine

adex

pct
clomid 50/25/25/25 is pretty cheap and effective

I like hcg but it isn't needed during this.

billyking

Awards
I'd bump dbol up to 50mgs at least and probably do 6 weeks of it

shot once a week is fine

adex

pct
clomid 50/25/25/25 is pretty cheap and effective

I like hcg but it isn't needed during this.
Is there any way to keep my testes? i'm not able to get hcg but i hear that's the best way to prevent testicular atrophy. I'm happy enough with atrophy during the cycle but I wouldn't mind getting my balls back shortly after. Should the clomid sort this out ok?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any way to keep my testes? i'm not able to get hcg but i hear that's the best way to prevent testicular atrophy. I'm happy enough with atrophy during the cycle but I wouldn't mind getting my balls back shortly after. Should the clomid sort this out ok?
Toco 8 legitimately helps by reducing oxidative damage in the Leydig cells while cycling. Clomid will bring em back. Take it with Toco 8 and you'll be fine.

billyking

Awards
Run hcg twice weekly @ 250iu each time from weeks 2-10. Start Clomid therapy around two weeks after last dose of Test. Have Arimidex or Exemestane on hand to avoid estrogen related sides.

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/50/50 or taper down to 25 in last week or two.

Arimidex as needed. Perhaps .5mg EOD. If using Exemestane ( Aromasin ) then dose at 12.5mg daily or EOD.

Would also run peptides to keep gains after coming off. They help.

Oh and pin twice weekly. I've done both and more frequent pins > less frequent.
How long should I take Arimidex for if i experience gyno symptoms? I've heard some people recommending that Arimidex is taken the whole way through the cycle but I would prefer to take it if and when I need to, but I am unsure for how long to take it. I would assume that it should be taken for as long as it takes for the gyno symptoms to clear but my assumptions aren't the best way to go about gear use haha.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long should I take Arimidex for if i experience gyno symptoms? I've heard some people recommending that Arimidex is taken the whole way through the cycle but I would prefer to take it if and when I need to, but I am unsure for how long to take it. I would assume that it should be taken for as long as it takes for the gyno symptoms to clear but my assumptions aren't the best way to go about gear use haha.
Ur on the right track. U could do either. It doesnt matter but if I were to start a cycle I'd just take .5mg Arimidex E3D until otherwise prompted to change my dosing schedule.

billyking

Awards
I think I may be able to source some hcg after a few enquiries. When is best to start running the hcg for pct? i'll be starting my clomid 2 weeks after my last testosertone pin so i'm wondering if i start then

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
Clomid actually repairs the testicular axis and gets them bad boys goin again! I would recommend it. Also the liquid tastes like rubbing alcohol.. Very cruel... PM for a liquid clomid source.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I may be able to source some hcg after a few enquiries. When is best to start running the hcg for pct? i'll be starting my clomid 2 weeks after my last testosertone pin so i'm wondering if i start then
Use the hCG during cycle not during PCT. Does it at 250 Iu's twice a week. Start it 2 weeks after your first injection of test

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
Use the hCG during cycle not during PCT. Does it at 250 Iu's twice a week. Start it 2 weeks after your first injection of test
would this be the safe say I was running sustanon270 and winny?

billyking

Awards
I'm not able to source any hcg but after a few conversations with a couple of experienced users i've decided to do my pct like this:

test weeks 1-12
weeks 14-19 PCT - clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5 which i'm hoping will do the trick.

i've been advised to run arimidex 0.5mg every other day week 12 and 13 so my E levels will be at a better level come my post cycle therapy. If i experience gyno effects then i'll take the arimidex as soon as that happens

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
I'm not able to source any hcg but after a few conversations with a couple of experienced users i've decided to do my pct like this: test weeks 1-12 weeks 14-19 PCT - clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5 which i'm hoping will do the trick. i've been advised to run arimidex 0.5mg every other day week 12 and 13 so my E levels will be at a better level come my post cycle therapy. If i experience gyno effects then i'll take the arimidex as soon as that happens
great plan bro! Let us know results. My first cycle was sust250 pins.. Don't let the needle scare you. Just make sure you keep everything clean and sterile! Also after the first pin you can use a heating pad and massage the area or go for a run afterwards to prevent it from being as sore. I did non of that and my pain wasn't bad but idk your tolerance. Good luck

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

billyking

Awards
great plan bro! Let us know results. My first cycle was sust250 pins.. Don't let the needle scare you. Just make sure you keep everything clean and sterile! Also after the first pin you can use a heating pad and massage the area or go for a run afterwards to prevent it from being as sore. I did non of that and my pain wasn't bad but idk your tolerance. Good luck
I will do, I'll put a log up when I start the cycle. Is there anywhere online you recommend getting needles from? Thanks for the advice on the pinning, hopefully won't be too bad lol

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
pinstop.com, amazon.... Just type in needle and syringe sources in google. I personally get them from a pharmacy near by. They don't give me a hard time. And last time I went the guy recommended a different size syringe so my "juicy juice" he called would draw from bottle easier LOL. I felt like he knew I had always been bull****tin him about how I use them for b12 :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pinstop.com, amazon.... Just type in needle and syringe sources in google. I personally get them from a pharmacy near by. They don't give me a hard time. And last time I went the guy recommended a different size syringe so my "juicy juice" he called would draw from bottle easier LOL. I felt like he knew I had always been bull****tin him about how I use them for b12 :)
U dont use a drawing pin to draw with then switch it out to a higher gauge?

sirpetes28

sirpetes28

Awards
U dont use a drawing pin to draw with then switch it out to a higher gauge?
yes I did! I just didn't get them from him. I had a bunch that a buddy gave me hahah. It's just the fact the pharmacy guy knew what was up.. Of course I didn't say anything back but I laughed and just got my needles and left

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards

Week 1-4 30 Dbol ED

I'd put dbol at 50mg at least. Adjust accordingly. Maybe some NAC for liver support.

exemstane 12.5mg eod for e2 control -- up or decrease as needed
HCG is highly recommended @ 500iu/w pinned twice @ 250iu Sub-Q same day as test. Stop before starting PCT

PCT 14 days after last pin:

clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

Edit: I think I saw some of you mention some (if not all these issues) but I didn't take time to read all the posts, but this is just my personal preference. There is a lot of research as to why stane is recommended over adex that can be found with a quick google search.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
I will do, I'll put a log up when I start the cycle. Is there anywhere online you recommend getting needles from? Thanks for the advice on the pinning, hopefully won't be too bad lol
directlinemedical.com Can get 100 3ml w/ 25g needle for like 8$ Good BD needles too.