Epistane first cycle

stassb13

Awards
Hey guys, i bought some epistane recently, figured a mild ph with minimal sides would be perfect for my goals. This next part will shock most of you and will cause you to think I'm a stupid teenager trying to get big with no prior exp but just trust me, i know what im doing. Ive been around these things and dealing them since i was 13 and finally started working out and using them myself. I played highschool football, i was a cornerback, safety, linebacker and nose gaurd. I am now playing football for Syracuse university and need this boost for the coming up pre-season starting in July. This is going to be my second ph cycle. Some background info, I'm 18, 5'6. 165lbs. Fast as hell. Ran a 4.9 40 yard dash. Would like to reach 200lbs by July. Working out for 4 years, went crazy with it for the past 2 years. I believe I'm ready for my next cycle. I ran M1t for 5 weeks gained 30 lbs. This was about 8 months ago. Just want some feedback on the cycle I have planned this time.

Epistane (6 weeks)
30/30/30/40/40/40

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20
DAA
Hawthorne berries
Milkthistle
COQ10
Fish Oil
Multivitamins
Valerian roots

Just trying to get cut for the summer while throwing on a few more pounds. I do not expect to gain over 10 lbs however expect large increases in vascularity, definition and hardness.I don't need the "too young" bull****. I think with the right PCT, the gains from my epi will outweigh its long term risks. If all goes well and as planned I am going to be taking another ph in May. Extensive research, doctor visits, and experience have been achieved through the previous years encouraging me to take all the necessary precautions In my power to maintain the overall well being of my health.

Random info: My workout buddy is 6'2 250lbs, 21 years old and pumping test c 250mg a week epi 30 mg a day sd 10 mg a day winny 20 mg a day and anavar 20 mg a day. He's crazy! Well, let me know what you guys think and any adjustments that.should be made I will take into consideration. Thanks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your "friend" is going to end up in the hospital with liver problems. And since Epistane is a steroid, not a PH, and the forum rules prohibit us from advising those under 21 on steroid cycle information, you may run into problems getting guidance.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your "friend" is going to end up in the hospital with liver problems. And since Epistane is a steroid, not a PH, and the forum rules prohibit us from advising those under 21 on steroid cycle information, you may run into problems getting guidance.
All of this, plus, in what world is a 4.9 40 considered "fast as hell"?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gained 30 off of M1T and now weigh 165?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, i bought some epistane recently, figured a mild ph with minimal sides would be perfect for my goals. This next part will shock most of you and will cause you to think I'm a stupid teenager trying to get big with no prior exp but just trust me, i know what im doing. Ive been around these things and dealing them since i was 13 and finally started working out and using them myself. I played highschool football, i was a cornerback, safety, linebacker and nose gaurd. I am now playing football for Syracuse university and need this boost for the coming up pre-season starting in July. This is going to be my second ph cycle. Some background info, I'm 18, 5'6. 165lbs. Fast as hell. Ran a 4.9 40 yard dash. Would like to reach 200lbs by July. Working out for 4 years, went crazy with it for the past 2 years. I believe I'm ready for my next cycle. I ran M1t for 5 weeks gained 30 lbs. This was about 8 months ago. Just want some feedback on the cycle I have planned this time.

Epistane (6 weeks)
30/30/30/40/40/40

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20
DAA
Hawthorne berries
Milkthistle
COQ10
Fish Oil
Multivitamins
Valerian roots

Just trying to get cut for the summer while throwing on a few more pounds. I do not expect to gain over 10 lbs however expect large increases in vascularity, definition and hardness.I don't need the "too young" bull****. I think with the right PCT, the gains from my epi will outweigh its long term risks. If all goes well and as planned I am going to be taking another ph in May. Extensive research, doctor visits, and experience have been achieved through the previous years encouraging me to take all the necessary precautions In my power to maintain the overall well being of my health.

Random info: My workout buddy is 6'2 250lbs, 21 years old and pumping test c 250mg a week epi 30 mg a day sd 10 mg a day winny 20 mg a day and anavar 20 mg a day. He's crazy! Well, let me know what you guys think and any adjustments that.should be made I will take into consideration. Thanks.
Why would you post the name of the school you will be playing for "Syracuse university"? you know your risking your chance of ever playing there by making this post right?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I don't need the "too young" bull****.
I like how a lot of these posts from youngsters wanting to try ph's include this line, lol!

I remember when I played football in hs and a bunch of dudes started juicing our sophomore year. I had asked my dad about taking testosterone, he told me "if you need the juice to get to play on that level, you prolly don't have the natural talent to do it in the first place," and that was the end of the discussion. I quit sports after that and just did weightlifting, casually though, not with any real intent...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
All of this, plus, in what world is a 4.9 40 considered "fast as hell"?
Don't some offensive tackles run a 4.9 and better and this kid is a cornerback?

You gained 30 off of M1T and now weigh 165?
I doubt youll make the team if you had to juice to get to 165. Your obviously not on a ride with size and speed like that. I'd consider steakadrol pizzazine and chickabol.

rphash49

Awards
Lmao "4.9 fast as hell" dude I played OLB and ran a 4.7 and was slow as fuk. A lot of lineman run a 4.9 and below.......

Hmm so we know your age, height, weight, 40 and school. Wonder how hard it would be to figure out who you are. Hmmmm

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao "4.9 fast as hell" dude I played OLB and ran a 4.7 and was slow as fuk. A lot of lineman run a 4.9 and below.......

Hmm so we know your age, height, weight, 40 and school. Wonder how hard it would be to figure out who you are. Hmmmm
Yeah, I played CB and ran a 4.6 flat and got smoked by at least 12 other skill players on my team. This was just a HS level combine too.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Is it just me or does anybody else feel like these threads are started just to get a rise out of everyone?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably. But I have been a member since 2010 and so many guys have generously shared their knowledge with me and on a few occasions, talked some sense into me. If I could somehow explain to a teenager that EVERY SINGLE guy I knew that cycled hormones before 21, is fat, depressed, and struggles with erectile dysfunction by 35, maybe the 1 or 2 that isn't trolling might listen and I've done my part.

stassb13

Awards
Criticism taken into consideration. Any real answers?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bb.com seems to cater to younger minds. This site is called Anabolic MINDS and the matured veterans here at AM have decided unanimously on the facts you've presented that your quest to get hyooooooge is limited only by a lack of calories.... And not by a need to synthetically raise your absurdly-high-already test levels.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol id torture that 4.9 speed on a field ..even in my early 30's

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Bb.com seems to cater to younger minds. This site is called Anabolic MINDS and the matured veterans here at AM have decided unanimously on the facts you've presented that your quest to get hyooooooge is limited only by a lack of calories.... And not by a need to synthetically raise your absurdly-high-already test levels.
I remember when I was 18 I jumped 15 lbs. in 3 months of working out over the summer just high calorie diet and whey/pre workout supps. Not much body fat gain either.

stassb13

Awards
Thanks I bought a weight gainer and meal replacement. But will still eat like crazy.

stassb13

Awards
Don't some offensive tackles run a 4.9 and better and this kid is a cornerback?

I doubt youll make the team if you had to juice to get to 165. Your obviously not on a ride with size and speed like that. I'd consider steakadrol pizzazine and chickabol.
Full ride sucka! 4.0 40. NOT 4.9 And how many mg of steakadrol? ED?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would Syracuse pick a 5'6" 150 lb kid who's slower than a 330lb offensive lineman to give a scholarship/roster spot to? Do they need a tackling dummy?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
4.0 my ass dude. bo jackson and deon sanders were 4.2's. marquese goodwin is a 4.17 40 and he's an olympic sprinter.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Epistane (6 weeks)
30/30/30/40/40/40

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20
DAA
Hawthorne berries
Milkthistle
COQ10
Fish Oil
Multivitamins
Valerian roots

Lol you're an idiot. I almost think you're trolling. 4.9 second 40, 5'7, and 165 pounds? You don't play college football. Those sound like the stats of a high school freshman football player. You need to eat more is what you need to do.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
At 5'6'' inches you better be a big bulky running back. And 4.9 40 is slow as hell. I'd consider 4.4 or better to be fast as hell... Cuse is got alot better recruites than what ur saying.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
4.0 my ass dude. bo jackson and deon sanders were 4.2's. marquese goodwin is a 4.17 40 and he's an olympic sprinter.
Yeah theres no way in hell he runs a 4 flat. I don't even know if thats possible. Goodwin ran a 4.32 same as Tavon Austin...Whats ur name kid? I live in Cuse