Keepin Dem Gainz with Mass HGH and T-X3

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's time once again to embark on a pct to see if I can keep most of the nine pounds I've gained during my current cycle. I will start this tomorrow. I want to give a big thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to use Mass HGH and T-X3. I used Mass HGH in a previous pct and was very pleased with the results.

My pct stack will be as follows

T-X3 6 caps am 6/6/6/6
Mass HGH 3 caps before bed 3/3/3/3
Glutamine 2/2/2/2
Multi 1 cap am 1 cap pm
Taurine 5g ed
Sesamin 3\3\3\3
Joint Help 4/4/4/4
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Creatine 5g ed
Bcaa intra mixed with PF3
Whey protein post (protein fluff)
Casein protein before bed
Also taking a pre on training days

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for comparisons. Loving mine so far

bel1

Awards
was confused why this was here till i saw reggie, count me in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
STOP SLACKING...

just kidding, i know how hard you work!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Strong PCT list.

T-X3's proving its worth!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What was the cycle? I just finished up my pct a few weeks back and this stack has become my "post pct" natty cycle ha.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my am doses of everything this morning. First time I've tried liquid Nolva and gotta say I'm not a fan of the taste lol and the dropper kinda sucks. It didn't want to hold the dose in long enough for me to take it.

I forgot to mention that my training style will be GVT and drop/super sets.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Took my am doses of everything this morning. First time I've tried liquid Nolva and gotta say I'm not a fan of the taste lol and the dropper kinda sucks. It didn't want to hold the dose in long enough for me to take it.

I forgot to mention that my training style will be GVT and drop/super sets.
Try mixing the nolva in some oj. I tried it that way and it does a good job of masking the taste.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Misfit!
Thanks! I'm really interested to see how T-X3 performs.

Do you think it would be overkill to stack Endosurge Turbo, ArA (either X-gels or X-Factor Advanced), T-X3 and Anabeta Eilte? ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I'm really interested to see how T-X3 performs.

Do you think it would be overkill to stack Endosurge Turbo, ArA (either X-gels or X-Factor Advanced), T-X3 and Anabeta Eilte? ;)
Would this be for a pct?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, just for a bulk. I haven't had a test booster in a while, and I've had good luck with DAA in the past. I just figure that stacking those might give me some great gains with lifting heavy and eating right.

I just wonder if it's too many test boosters and therefore a waste to use both T-X3 and Endosurge together.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Nope, just for a bulk. I haven't had a test booster in a while, and I've had good luck with DAA in the past. I just figure that stacking those might give me some great gains with lifting heavy and eating right.

I just wonder if it's too many test boosters and therefore a waste to use both T-X3 and Endosurge together.
I would think it would be overkill. Have you used Endosure Turbo before?

I'd say give T-X3 a go. I'm not saying this cause I am taking it now, but in terms of benefit between Endo and T-X3, I'm enjoying the T-X3 more than I did the Endo Turbo.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think it would be overkill. Have you used Endosure Turbo before? I'd say give T-X3 a go. I'm not saying this cause I am taking it now, but in terms of benefit between Endo and T-X3, I'm enjoying the T-X3 more than I did the Endo Turbo.
Nope, but I have two bottles awaiting my bulk :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 almost in the books. Nothing to report obviously yet but I did slay chest tonight :D

Flat Db Bench
80x10
80x10
80x10
80x10
80x10
80x10
80x10
80x8 not sure what happened here
80x10
80x10

Incline Db Bench
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x8

Decline Db Bench
90x10x10

Flat Bench Flyers
40x10x3

Incline Flyers
35x10x3

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! Glad to see you like the Game Day!
Thanks for joining pete! It is a good pwo for sure. Love the taste of Tigers Blood. It has bits of real tiger so you know it's good :D

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for greatness!

Way to pound that chest, Reggie!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Its ok. I wont run it again though as my libido took a major dive week 4. Strength and recomp effect was good though.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its ok. I wont run it again though as my libido took a major dive week 4. Strength and recomp effect was good though.
From the T-X3/Mass HGH stack?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Tx-3 solo. Libido killer, mass hgh is like usp powerfull

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Trolling?
I've just finished a tub of tx3, and it shot my libido. People should know that. Too much pes erase does the same thing.

Im jumping on the ldopa to undo it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trolling?
I've just finished a tub of tx3, and it shot my libido. People should know that. Too much pes erase does the same thing.

Im jumping on the ldopa to undo it
Apologies, thought you were trolling the thread. Maybe from the lowered estrogen?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trolling? I've just finished a tub of tx3, and it shot my libido. People should know that. Too much pes erase does the same thing. Im jumping on the ldopa to undo it
At tub? Are you talking about the right product?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Tub, bottle, yada.

Yes, im still not 100% sure an ai is good with daa until a week or two in. If needed at all

On tap power was good but libido made the missus question me, so im a little bitter about that. Maybe 25mg would have been fine...that or as daa blood tests show after a month levels normalise, estrogen probably squashed at this point.

Im going to try daa, once more, no ai, see how that goes.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Tub, bottle, yada.

Yes, im still not 100% sure an ai is good with daa until a week or two in. If needed at all

On tap power was good but libido made the missus question me, so im a little bitter about that. Maybe 25mg would have been fine...that or as daa blood tests show after a month levels normalise, estrogen probably squashed at this point.

Im going to try daa, once more, no ai, see how that goes.
If I may, how old are you? From what I gathered, based on what I've read and empirically, is that DAA is more beneficial to men in their 30s.

Toff

Awards
  • Established

Yep, it was good with isatest gf, but that was after erase. Idatest did have an ai in it, but i think its weak (good thing when you're only boosting test to max natural).
Learning a lot about what my body wants and what the adverts think i need, hardcore measures aren't where its at.

Its funny also, usp powerfull was one of the first supps i tried, I've gone round the houses spent hundreds, im back to the beginning, looking for rest, growth via food and something to help me train harder after a full days work, keep the libido up and also be a nice person to be around (hard on a lot of boosters!) My quest on natty boosters has been a mix of stress, anxiety anger and libido, but no gains to show for it except my own hard work, not fron the bottle.

As i say, tx3 is good for power in the gym, but the libido drop is not desirable. Mass hgh might help as its got ldopa, the libido may be recoverable via that channel, so stack or nothing i guess

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Learning a lot about what my body wants and what the adverts think i need, hardcore measures aren't where its at.
I heard that. Adverts are only geared to steal your money.

It's been that kind of year for me too, in fact, more of weening myself off of supps and just reformulate my approach towards everything from the ground up. It feels liberating because I have a better idea of where to go because I now better of what I want.

Good luck to yeah!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
32. Yep, it was good with isatest gf, but that was after erase. Idatest did have an ai in it, but i think its weak (good thing when you're only boosting test to max natural). Learning a lot about what my body wants and what the adverts think i need, hardcore measures aren't where its at. Its funny also, usp powerfull was one of the first supps i tried, I've gone round the houses spent hundreds, im back to the beginning, looking for rest, growth via food and something to help me train harder after a full days work, keep the libido up and also be a nice person to be around (hard on a lot of boosters!) My quest on natty boosters has been a mix of stress, anxiety anger and libido, but no gains to show for it except my own hard work, not fron the bottle. As i say, tx3 is good for power in the gym, but the libido drop is not desirable. Mass hgh might help as its got ldopa, the libido may be recoverable via that channel, so stack or nothing i guess
Sorry for calling you a troll on the basis of a couple posts.

I've had a good reaction to DAA, but not stacked with formestane. Now that my BF% is lower it might have the same effect on me.

I've never tried Erase, either.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Still no effects to report although I've noticed I was very frustrated and quick tempered most of the day. Maybe from coming off cycle I'm thinking. Shoulders today and possibly back later.

Seated Db Presses
40x10x2
50x10x10
Going with 55s next time. Even took short rests and still didn't struggle getting the weight up.

Delt Destroyers
(40x30 30x15 25x12)x3

Front to side raises
30x10x3

15lb Db Jabs 3 rounds
30 seconds on 15 seconds off

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Way to kill those delt destroyers! I'll be doing those tomorrow, can't wait, love shoulder day

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2
Still no effects to report although I've noticed I was very frustrated and quick tempered most of the day. Maybe from coming off cycle I'm thinking.
This is was scares me the most of my first cycle...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is was scares me the most of my first cycle...
Subbed brother Reggie.

IMHO, cycle aggression is manageable by being aware of it and remembering to keep it in the gym. I'm a bit of a hothead and have to remember to take a deep breath. Really nothing to be afraid of.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed brother Reggie.

IMHO, cycle aggression is manageable by being aware of it and remembering to keep it in the gym. I'm a bit of a hothead and have to remember to take a deep breath. Really nothing to be afraid of.
I second this. Just be aware of it and you're fine. You may need to rage in your head a bit from time to time but it's nothing to go crazy over. Totally over-hyped.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found that if I just walk away from the situation and take 8-10 deep breathes I will usually calm down. Think that comes with old age ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother Reggie.

Good advice! Thanks for joining brother!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 175 but luckily it looks like most of the weight loss is from around my abdominal area.