Ironflex Alpha-90

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm finally back into it!

I'm gonna be running Ironflex's Alpha-90 (M1A clone) starting within a week (whenever it comes in).

Those who followed my last log know that I've been dealing with an injury to my left little finger that has been keeping me from pushing it 100% in the gym lately. I actually had some complications with it, and had to have a second surgery, as well as suffering a concussion in a car wreck, but I'm now completely back to lifting.

I promised Ironflex that I'd run another one of their products as give some feedback due to not being able to finish their Tren-Stane that I was given to do a sponsored log on, so here it is. It's not going to be nearly as detailed because of current time restraints, but I'll at least have weekly updates and try to report any new developments when they happen. I might post some pictures at the end too.

Here's the layout:

Alpha-90 40/60/60/60
Cycle Assist
TUDCA
AI if needed

Torem 90/60/60/30 (first time I'll've used Torem, but people say great things about it)
DAA
And an AI that is undecided at this point

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

Get in here bcazo

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
In for this ride!

BTW: Torem is Great.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Subbed as long as there are no more pics of the finger!! LOL

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's rock.....subbed

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
First dose is in the morning!
Started 5/3/1 today, getting some strength back. Finally getting back to some heavy weight felt great.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First dose is in the morning! Started 5/3/1 today, getting some strength back. Finally getting back to some heavy weight felt great.
I'm stoked!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
First dose is in the morning! Started 5/3/1 today, getting some strength back. Finally getting back to some heavy weight felt great.
Go get it brother!! In for some PRs!!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't wait, so I took the first dose tonight. :D Time for the gainz.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
how are the gains coming along??
Nothing much to report yet, as I've only been on since Monday. I did notice an immediate blood pressure spike from the first dose, and I felt some very slight back pumps today during BB rows, so it seems legit to me.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who has experience with M1A, when did you notice it kicking in?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beginning/mid second week

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Bumped to 60mgs today... Starting to feel like I'm on something.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Think I got a bit of a stomach bug over the weekend... Headaches and throwing up... Managed not to lose any weight though. I'll be making up the lost calories in the next few days. Currently +3 pounds, trying to be +6-7 by the end of week 2.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Think I got a bit of a stomach bug over the weekend... Headaches and throwing up... Managed not to lose any weight though. I'll be making up the lost calories in the next few days. Currently +3 pounds, trying to be +6-7 by the end of week 2.
Nice goal to set... My kids had the same bug last week, somehow I managed not to get it..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Nice goal to set... My kids had the same bug last week, somehow I managed not to get it..
It really sucks... I'm having to fight nausea with everything I eat. But it's gradually getting better.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It really sucks... I'm having to fight nausea with everything I eat. But it's gradually getting better.
Feeling better I hope? Are you getting close to the 6-7 lbs you wanted by week 2??

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling great! It's definitely kicked in. I'm currently sitting at +7 pounds, but I'd say I'm probably closer to +5 since I weighed after a pretty decent sized meal.

Virtually all of my lifts have either gone up in weight or reps, as well as my working sets feeling lighter. I'm no longer needing a pre workout either, which is great. Absolutely no sides, not even bp headaches anymore.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why I didn't post this in the OP, but I started at 178. So I'm currently sitting at 185. 190 would be really nice by the time it's all said and done...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7lbs is good. Where'd that fill you out at?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
7lbs is good. Where'd that fill you out at?
Hmm... Abs are a little watery, noticeable increase in chest, quads, and glutes. My back is almost 100% after being out with my finger, so leg gains coming quick makes sense, as I've been able to front squat without much discomfort the last few weeks.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... Abs are a little watery, noticeable increase in chest, quads, and glutes. My back is almost 100% after being out with my finger, so leg gains coming quick makes sense, as I've been able to front squat without much discomfort the last few weeks.
Sounds pretty good;)

7lbs + is always welcome.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I think I ran this a while ago LG brand. Great strength gains if remember right.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
So much more to come. Awesome product from Iron flex, thinking of getting some myself;)
Great companies coming up with Ironflex as well as Celtic Labs. Really flooding the market with fun legal stuff.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm feeling great! It's definitely kicked in. I'm currently sitting at +7 pounds, but I'd say I'm probably closer to +5 since I weighed after a pretty decent sized meal. Virtually all of my lifts have either gone up in weight or reps, as well as my working sets feeling lighter. I'm no longer needing a pre workout either, which is great. Absolutely no sides, not even bp headaches anymore.
So much win in this post.. I'm running this very soon..

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Painful pumps with no preworkout... I'm loving this stuff.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Painful pumps with no preworkout... I'm loving this stuff.
Nice! I think I'm biting the bullet and ordering myself a bottle or two tonight =D winter cycle ohhh winter cycle duh pumpppaz are sooooo dopeeeee.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice! I think I'm biting the bullet and ordering myself a bottle or two tonight =D winter cycle ohhh winter cycle duh pumpppaz are sooooo dopeeeee.
Nice remember code AM20 saves u 20% off