OLYMPUS LABS EP15TANE/TR3N CYCLE

1. OLYMPUS LABS EP15TANE/TR3N CYCLE

Hey folks, this is my first time posting here and I had some questions about my second cycle. I've done a lot of research and decided to go with a stack of Olympus Labs' Ep15tane and Tr3n. It would be a six week cycle with dosing at 30/30/30/45/45/45 for Ep15tane and 60/60/60/90/90/90. Just wondering if this would be the optimal way to dose this. I've got milk thistle and cycle support for liver health on cycle. For PCT I plan on using tamoxifen at 40/40/20/20 and supplementing with lean xtreme and continuing the milk thistle. I would appreciate any advice.
    Thanks,
    Anthony

2. I'm looking at starting a similar cycle in a few months . Be nice to hear opinions from people who got experience with something similar to this .
    •   

3. I have been planning the same cycle for a few months down the road. I have the product on hand but haven't found any other reviews or logs posted anywhere. Any luck on you two?

4. Epi + tren is really good for lean gains plus extreme strength. While nothing wrong with how you are dosing I would run epi at 45 for the full cycle.

Make sure to have supports on hand if issues arise. Caber, letro etc.

5. I'm gonna run a similar cycle soon (plus triumph, trest, and sarms) will be following along.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kolejorg View Post
    I have been planning the same cycle for a few months down the road. I have the product on hand but haven't found any other reviews or logs posted anywhere. Any luck on you two?
    You can follow my log
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:30 AM
  2. (Competitive edge labs) P-MAG cycle
    By machorox123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:13 AM
  3. Phantom Labs Phreak 1st Cycle
    By xGenericx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:33 AM
  4. Purus Labs E-Pol cycle (input very welcomed)
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:22 PM