M-Sten/Mechabol/Stano (Bridge) Cycle

Football8

Awards
This is my second cycle as I had ran Mechabol back in the summer and enjoyed it and I now have 1 bottle of mechabol left so Im going to bridge into mechabol as follows.....
M-Sten- 12mg/18mg/18mg/18mg/00mg/00mg
Mechabol- 00mg/00mg/75mg/75mg/75mg/75mg
Stanodrol- 600mg/600mg/600mg/600mg/00mg/00mg

The M-sten are 6mg pills and I had a bottle of stano 200 left over so Im just going to use that up.

Before Stats:
Height- 5'10
Weight-171lbs
Bench Press- 230/1
Incline DB Bench- 60/11
Close Grip Bench- 145/12
Shoulder Press- 145/8
T-Bar Row- 100/13
Barbell Curls- 85/8

Diet:
4,000-4,500 Clean Calories
High Protein/Carbs Macro 40/40/20

Training
Chest/Biceps
Back/Triceps
Shoulders/Legs
Off
Chest/Biceps
Back/Triceps
Shoulders/Legs

Im going to update every 3-4 days with stats, info, and any questions I have.

Football8

Awards
okay cool, Im just gonna take 12mg of m-sten for the first week but for the mechabol do you think I should start week 2 and then run it for 5 weeks or just do like I said and start week3? Also how long do you think m-sten will take to kick in?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
okay cool, Im just gonna take 12mg of m-sten for the first week but for the mechabol do you think I should start week 2 and then run it for 5 weeks or just do like I said and start week3? Also how long do you think m-sten will take to kick in?
Start it 3rd week. It kicks in the first week for me.

Football8

Awards
okay thanks...do you think i should run 18mg or 12mg for this first week?

Football8

Awards
yea im doing 12mg for the first week? and then 18mg for the last 3?

Football8

Awards
do you think I should run 18mg for the first week?

Football8

Awards
okay..someone told me to run 12mg because if I run 18 right away i might be more prone to sides later in the cycle? Also will you lose your hair on this stuff lol, did you see any baldness occurring?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
okay..someone told me to run 12mg because if I run 18 right away i might be more prone to sides later in the cycle? Also will you lose your hair on this stuff lol, did you see any baldness occurring?
That's true, yeah just start at 12 you're worried. I'm not prone to MPB at all so I really can't tell u. It is rather androgenic though

Football8

Awards
okay well Im not sure if Im prone to it is there any way to figure it out by looking at your family?, also Im young (23) and dont have a receding hairline, and heard it just speeds up the process if your prone so then you'll just lose hair faster.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
okay well Im not sure if Im prone to it is there any way to figure it out by looking at your family?, also Im young (23) and dont have a receding hairline, and heard it just speeds up the process if your prone so then you'll just lose hair faster.
Yeah u can look at the men in your family. I wouldn't worry about it

Football8

Awards
i know bro i don't know why I am I never see people especially young people bald from this stuff..will log tomorrow

Football8

Awards
lol thanks man, gonna take my weight later tonight ill just give my input on this stuff so far.

Football8

Awards
Day 4:
This is my first update since the start of the cycle, Im going to try to keep this short and to the point. Thursdays are my off days so it worked out good with thanksgiving.
I think im starting to feel it kick in as I have that "on'' feeling in the gym and energy in the gym is great. A little sluggish as the day goes on but the stano helps and when in the gym not a problem. No sides to state. Getting all my meals in as my diets never been this good. I have Chest/Biceps again tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14