I will be reviewing abomination here the ingredients are as follows

Supplement Facts:
2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine (Dymethazine)20mgs

2,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol (Epistane) 20mgs

Max LMG
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one. 25mgs

M-Sten
2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one. 6mgs

Biosorb (absorption and time released Matrix)

Now I will update this when the product arrives. My goal is to add some size I blew my acl and had a partial mcl tear and ended up losing some of my size I got lazy, now this is not my first cycle but first log on here, a little about my background I used to be a fatty I was sitting at 289.5 lbs and 35% bf I lost 120lbs and 22% bf I was planning on adding size but got side railed by the injury am currently at a great point to start adding size. I will be posting diet and my workout protocol I will be following. Till then please feel free to post your experience with this product if you've tried it. Before pictures will be up before I begin.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
R u doing 2 caps a day? What's your pct? Is this an all out bulk?

drdoom420

Awards
I will be taking 2 and it is an all out bulk but a clean bulk I don't believe in dirty bulking lol as for post cycle I will be using the wicked pct, they are on back order so this will be updated with my diet info and workout routine when it arrives,The basic outline will be 45% carbs 45% protein and 10% fats, maintaining 2g of protein per lb of body weight. I will adjust carbs and fat accordingly as I've found my body responds great to carbs, I had thought about going keto on it but I just can't it goes against all I know, their will be one cheat day a week but not fast food. Again I'll post a more when everything gets here.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thats one hell of a stack are you sure you only want to use an OTC PCT? Im in though. y

drdoom420

Awards
I do have some nolva laying around as well I'm not a fan of clom as you end up having to take more. But their post cycle looks pretty promising

WICKED-PCT 90 caps

(Estro-Plexx) - Estrogen/Anti Aromatase Modulator--275mgs
-6-Bromoandrostenedione*-(Indole-3-Carbinol)-150mgs
*-Arimistane-*(Androst-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)

(Maxx-Test Matrix) - Anabolic/Testosterone/IGF-1 Boosting Mega Blend--1,150mgs

* -Fadogia Agrestis
* -(Trigonella foenum-graecum) (standardized to 50% fenusides)
* -(Ocimum sanctum extract 20:1)
* -(NMDA) N-Methyl-D-Aspartic-Acid
* -5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
* -Chlorophytum borivilianum Extract Saponins 40% extract

*BIO-SORB (Advanced Delivery System)-25mgs
*Bioperine (95% Piperine)
*(6,7-dihydroxybergamottin)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just looking out but there will be many people on here that will flame you for not using a serm but at the end of the day its your body you can do what you want just know that is a vicious stack of some strong methylated products and you will be shut down by the end of those 4 weeks for sure. But I hope you kill it man. :)

bel1

Awards
correct me if im wrong but doesn't 6 bromo suppress hpta to an extent too?

drdoom420

Awards
I know I'll get flamed lol, I'll look into ordering a serm as I always say you've only got one hormone system take care of it and it'll return the favor.

drdoom420

Awards
Yes that could happen with 6bromo but it does work well as an AI

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Torem has been good to me if you want something new for pct

drdoom420

Awards
I'll look into it, So you keep or have kept most of the gains made on cycle?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya and the boys bounced back in a couple of days which was nice :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes torem is great, u will b glad u used it and so will your nuts.

drdoom420

Awards
Nice, I guess my next question would be would I get better results running a one pill dose over the two pill dose and instead of four weeks run it 8 weeks and start the pct a week before my last dose that way by the time all is said and done my natural state will begin to pick up one week after the cycle ends. If this makes sense to anyone but me lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you take one a day you are going to be "under dosing" those compounds what I would do is run that bottle at 4 weeks 2 pills a day and pick up another bottle of epi and run anther two weeks of epi at 50mg a day. Your joints are going to be sore as hell but I am more of a fan of six week cycles of PH/DS to "concrete" the muscle gain. But you really have to listen to your body and see how you are feeling after stacking 3 methylated products together. You may be so beat that you will be done at 4 weeks.

drdoom420

Awards
I was gonna take a joint support with it as well. My last cycle of winni was pretty harsh on my joints and I regret no taking a joint support with it,and epi to finish up I like that idea. I will agree with you on listening to my body I'm sure I'll know by the 3rd week.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was gonna take a joint support with it as well. My last cycle of winni was pretty harsh on my joints and I regret no taking a joint support with it,and epi to finish up I like that idea. I will agree with you on listening to my body I'm sure I'll know by the 3rd week.
Yeah listen to your body brah and take care of your joints. Epi has mine creaking like a rusty doorknob lol.

bel1

Awards
epi does that to me too, anyway the dose should be 2 pills, 1 is definitely underdosed even at 2 pills some compounds are underdosed but since it's a stack..

drdoom420

Awards
Well I received my package of abomination yesterday and am starting today. My meals for the day are as followed (this will give you guys an idea of what future mes will look like.) Breakfast: 3 egg whites and one whole egg and 1 cup of oatmeal which comes to 290 Cal, 28 grams of protien,16 grams of carbohydrates, and 6.5 grams of fat, morning snack will be a whey protein shake (won't name the brand) it's at 210 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 carbs and 50 grams of protein. Lunch will be a 4oz chicken breast with a cup and a half of mixed veggies and a cup of quinoa it'll be at 393 calories 8.6 grams of fat 39 grams of carbs, and 30 grams of protein. Then my pre workout shake will contain a bcaa scoop and 1 scoop of protein which will be 210,1 gram of fat, 0 carbs,and 50 grams of protein. Dinner will be followed by a meal similar to lunch minus the carbs because my body likes to carb bloat if I eat them before bed, so carbs will be replaced by vegetables. But dinner will be close to lunch calorie wise again minus the carbs.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well I received my package of abomination yesterday and am starting today. My meals for the day are as followed (this will give you guys an idea of what future mes will look like.) Breakfast: 3 egg whites and one whole egg and 1 cup of oatmeal which comes to 290 Cal, 28 grams of protien,16 grams of carbohydrates, and 6.5 grams of fat, morning snack will be a whey protein shake (won't name the brand) it's at 210 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 carbs and 50 grams of protein. Lunch will be a 4oz chicken breast with a cup and a half of mixed veggies and a cup of quinoa it'll be at 393 calories 8.6 grams of fat 39 grams of carbs, and 30 grams of protein. Then my pre workout shake will contain a bcaa scoop and 1 scoop of protein which will be 210,1 gram of fat, 0 carbs,and 50 grams of protein. Dinner will be followed by a meal similar to lunch minus the carbs because my body likes to carb bloat if I eat them before bed, so carbs will be replaced by vegetables. But dinner will be close to lunch calorie wise again minus the carbs.
are you cutting...?

drdoom420

Awards
No I forgot to add there's 3 scoops of Carbo max in my pwo which is another 220 cals, and 56 grams of carbs and as I said dinner will be similar but protein serving wise would look more like 8oz of chicken also forgot to mention that I usually make a protien brownie or drink a shake before bed sorry was rushed for work this morning which will add another 550 cals on the day I will adjust as needed during the week. I know I need to add more cals I'm the end I feel the fats are in a great spot. I'm very open to suggestions, please understand this just a outline, fish and beef will be on the plate as well. I will also add I gain weight rather easy so I like to start low and build on top so I have a little more control over the weight gaining. I mean please if you have suggestions I'd love to hear some please.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No I forgot to add there's 3 scoops of Carbo max in my pwo which is another 220 cals, and 56 grams of carbs and as I said dinner will be similar but protein serving wise would look more like 8oz of chicken also forgot to mention that I usually make a protien brownie or drink a shake before bed sorry was rushed for work this morning which will add another 550 cals on the day I will adjust as needed during the week. I know I need to add more cals I'm the end I feel the fats are in a great spot. I'm very open to suggestions, please understand this just a outline, fish and beef will be on the plate as well. I will also add I gain weight rather easy so I like to start low and build on top so I have a little more control over the weight gaining. I mean please if you have suggestions I'd love to hear some please.
The cals looked a little low to me thats all. My body burns cals really fast even though I have a job where I sit on my butt most of the day. Just look at it this way when you are running gear you are opening an anabolic window, and your body is going to go into overdrive. Your body is going to get stronger repair faster and process nutrients more efficiently so just make sure you lift hard eat big and dont forget to rest.
I am all for shakes as a supplement but since your bulking regular food will do a lot more for you than supplement, Get a Forman grill and some microwavable containers so you can take a few meals with you to work.

drdoom420

Awards
Cool ya I got a foreman couldn't live with out it lol, so let me as besides a pwo shake (not into cooking right after I'm done working out) could I instead of mid morning snack using powder exchange for maybe 2 cans of tuna, 2 hard boiled eggs minus the yoke and a granola ? I like the night shakes I'd prefer replacing them during the day though. I mean I'd like to add to them slowly but can always cut back on cals as well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Cool ya I got a foreman couldn't live with out it lol, so let me as besides a pwo shake (not into cooking right after I'm done working out) could I instead of mid morning snack using powder exchange for maybe 2 cans of tuna, 2 hard boiled eggs minus the yoke and a granola ? I like the night shakes I'd prefer replacing them during the day though. I mean I'd like to add to them slowly but can always cut back on cals as well.
Ya you could do that for sure. Any reasoning behind taking out the yokes? thats where the good stuff is.

drdoom420

Awards
I was trying to watch cholesterol levels and yes I love yokes maybe I'll keep the yokes and see what happens

drdoom420

Awards
Okay so I went back and re did my diet, here goes I'm gonna bump the eggs up to 6 eggs 4 egg whites, two whole eggs with will be 208 cals, 33 grams of protein,9 grams of fat and like 4 carbs, with that will be one cup oatmeal which is 160 cals, 2.5 grams of fat (flaxseed) 4 grams of protein I will also add 4 strip of turkey bacon which is another 70 cals,2 grams of fat,2 grams of carbs. Now mid morning snack will be 1 can of tuna with a tablespoon of mustard which will be 220 cals, 5.1 grams of fat,and 40 grams of protein, I will add either a tablespoon of peanut butter or almonds with it. Lunch will be 8oz of chicken breast which is 240 cals, 8 grams of fat, 42 grams of protein, 1 medium sweet potato 102 cals, .2 grams of fat, 36 carbs, 2 grams of protein, also 1 cup of mixed veggies, mid day snack or pwo will remain the same one scoop of Carbo max 220 cals,56 grams of carbs, one scope of bcaa,and one scoop of protien which is 210, 0 carbs, 0 fat and 50 grams of protein. Now for dinner it will very in proteins but since I'm using chicken as an example I will look like 8oz of chicken, 2 cups steamed veggies,and a 1/2 cup to 3/4 of a cup of cooked brown rice. Please again I want this right so I can maximize my results so any and all criticism is welcome as long as it's constructed.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The type of food looks good man but correct me if I'm wrong but the calories that u posted adds up to only 1800 or so. If you are going to be bulking carbs and fats are your friend just as much as proteins are.

drdoom420

Awards
Ya your right I guess I'll go back to the drawing board or maybe just double up on portions that way I'll be at 3600 a day, and gradually add, let me ask you where would you double up in the meals? Pleas know I don't act like I believe I know it all because I don't and am always looking on ways to improve.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya your right I guess I'll go back to the drawing board or maybe just double up on portions that way I'll be at 3600 a day, and gradually add, let me ask you where would you double up in the meals? Pleas know I don't act like I believe I know it all because I don't and am always looking on ways to improve.
Its all good man thats why most of us are on here to teach and to learn. You will have some guys on here doing 1 huge meal a day others say three med I am a six small/med-small meal man. I mean I can eat a ton but my body just reacts better through consistent feeding for instance today for breakfast I had three eggs two pieces of whole wheat toast and a piece of pan fired steak for my mid day meals I have two pounds of beef stew meat a bunch of chopped up vegies lettuce some home made salsa and some low fat sour cream that I will put in pita bread and I will be eating that through out the day probably three meals and for dinner bbq chicken and an oven roasted sweet potato. Its easier to make one big meal for your mid day food and just much on it through out than trying to portion 2 or three different meals. Everyone does it differently just make sure you are doing what is right for you :beerchug:

drdoom420

Awards
Thanks, I'll be honest never thought of having a protein like chicken or steak for breakfast I like that idea, but I now have a better picture of what to do like I said I wanna make the best of the cycle. So in the end it's eat big to get big but clean eating.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks, I'll be honest never thought of having a protein like chicken or steak for breakfast I like that idea, but I now have a better picture of what to do like I said I wanna make the best of the cycle. So in the end it's eat big to get big but clean eating.
That is the idea. But what is beautiful about bulking is that even getting a little dirty every once in a while isnt a bad thing.

drdoom420

Awards
Cool ya I usually have a pretty huge cheat day instead of like a meal lol.

drdoom420

Awards
Okay so after a few days of tweaking my meals I think I have it I will start my cycle Monday morning. Here go's remember I'm open to criticism, for breakfast it'll stay the same eggs 4 egg whites, two whole eggs with will be 208 cals, 33 grams of protein,9 grams of fat and like 4 carbs, with that will be one cup oatmeal which is 160 cals, 2.5 grams of fat (flaxseed) 4 grams of protein I will also add 4 strip of turkey bacon which is another 70 cals,2 grams of fat,2 grams of carbs, lunch will be 8oz of chicken breast 1 cup of brown rice 1 avocado a cup of veggies and two tortillas, my mid day snack will be 6oz bottom round steak, 1/2 cup low fat cheddar and 2 tablespoons of thousand island dressing, about 7 cherry tomatoes. Then the pwo will still remain a scoop of whey 3 scoops Carbo max and a scoop of bcaa, for dinner I'll be having a pita pizza which is 4oz on the pizza itself 4 oz for the plate, 1 cup brown rice cooked, 1 avocado and 1/4 cup cheddar,i will also add another 2 cups of veggies for dinner. I'm still working out my workout plan as I end my knee rehabbing today and I will say it's about time it ended because my damn knee is ready to go ass to grass with the squats already. I'll post the workout program I'll be using, again always open to suggestions over here.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Okay so after a few days of tweaking my meals I think I have it I will start my cycle Monday morning. Here go's remember I'm open to criticism, for breakfast it'll stay the same eggs 4 egg whites, two whole eggs with will be 208 cals, 33 grams of protein,9 grams of fat and like 4 carbs, with that will be one cup oatmeal which is 160 cals, 2.5 grams of fat (flaxseed) 4 grams of protein I will also add 4 strip of turkey bacon which is another 70 cals,2 grams of fat,2 grams of carbs, lunch will be 8oz of chicken breast 1 cup of brown rice 1 avocado a cup of veggies and two tortillas, my mid day snack will be 6oz bottom round steak, 1/2 cup low fat cheddar and 2 tablespoons of thousand island dressing, about 7 cherry tomatoes. Then the pwo will still remain a scoop of whey 3 scoops Carbo max and a scoop of bcaa, for dinner I'll be having a pita pizza which is 4oz on the pizza itself 4 oz for the plate, 1 cup brown rice cooked, 1 avocado and 1/4 cup cheddar,i will also add another 2 cups of veggies for dinner. I'm still working out my workout plan as I end my knee rehabbing today and I will say it's about time it ended because my damn knee is ready to go ass to grass with the squats already. I'll post the workout program I'll be using, again always open to suggestions over here.
Right on buddy kill it

drdoom420

Awards
Okay so sorry for the late update, I started my abomination cycle Monday. Here is my first four week gym routine Monday:
BACK

Warmup
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Bent over rows: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Pulldowns: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Cable Rows: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Shrugs: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

Wednesday:
CHEST

Warmup
Flat bench Press: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Incline Bench press: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Cable cross overs: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

Thursday:
ARMS

Warmup
Dips: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Cable press downs: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Reverse press downs: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Rope press downs: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

Barbell Curl: 12-15 reps
Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Concentration curls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Cable Curls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

Friday:
LEGS

Warmup
Squats: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Leg Press: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Quad Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Hamstring Leg Curl: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
CalveRaises: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

Saturday:
SHOULDERS

Warmup
Behind the neck press: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Front delt raises: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Side Delt lateral raises: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Bent over rear delt raises: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

I will do a progress check each week it's gonna include PR's and weight updates. I will be adding weight in increments of 5-10 depending on the exercise, so far I'm getting a baseline of where I am right now and will update Mondays and Tuesdays numbers after work and get my physical log. Also would like some feed back on the routine and maybe what you would swap and where.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Where is the volume bro? lol If it were me I would be doing a few more movements to hit the muscle in different ways ie chest hit incline decline flat wide and close grip just an idea.

drdoom420

Awards
I must have forgotten to add the decline. I was gonna up the sets as Monday and Tuesday I had more left in the tank I was thinking more 6-8 set range, as for chest yes it is a little blah I was kinda thinking of dumping the crossovers after I looked it over there's actually a few things that do need to be adjusted. I'll edit a little later after I rack my brain. I do currently need to add some width to my chest and pick up my legs and calves(<- that spelling doesn't look right) so I'll go back and edit.

drdoom420

Awards
Okay first week down, I used the routine posted above for the first week. I have changed my routine
Monday:
1. Flat Bench - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps - one down set of 10 reps

2. Dumbbell Incline Presses - warmup to 6 sets of 6 reps - one down
set of 10 reps

3. Dumbbell Flyes - 6 sets of 6-8 reps

4. Straight-bar curls - 6 sets of 6 to 8 reps

5. Curl-bar curls - 6 sets of 6 to 8 reps

6. Alt. Seated Curls - 6 sets of 6-8 reps

Tuesday:

1. Squats - warmup to 6 sets of 6 reps - one down set of 10 reps

2. Leg Presses - 6 sets of 6 reps

3. Leg Extensions - 6 sets of 6 reps

4. Leg Curls - 6 sets of 6 reps

Thursday:

1. Close Grip Bench Presses - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps

2. Miltary (bar in front) or Dumbbell Presses - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps

3. Triceps Pushdown - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps

4. Reverse Grip Pushdowns - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps

5. Lateral (side) Dumbell Raises - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps

6. Front Raises - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps

Friday:

1. Deadlifts - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps

2. Seated Cable Rows - warmup to 6 sets of 5 reps

3. Lat Pulldowns (front of back) - 6 sets of 6 reps

4. One-Arm Dumbbell Rows - 6 sets of 6 reps

So far my bench is up 7lbs

Deadlifts are up 10lbs

Squats are up 10lbs

Curls are up 5lbs

I've added 5lbs in weight and have maintained 13% bf my energy level has increased slightly as well as my Sex drive I don't expect a huge change the first week but am looking forward to the remaining weeks. I am gonna up my caloric intake it'll come in carb form.

drdoom420

Awards
Okay so going into my 3rd week I must be honest I am pleasantly surprised. My libido is extremely high, I also notice that I have a better sense of well being. I have noticed either water retention, or bloating from upping the carbs up a 100 carbs a day, I'm gonna cut back 50 carbs a day and see how that pans out. As for strength gains they're awesome I was planning adding 5lbs to the bars each week which in the end is a 20lb plus for me lol but I found I could go to 10lbs so I'm up 15lbs all around. I figured I'd give an update. Please note at the end of the cycle measurements of chest,arms,legs will be posted as well as total weight gain. From 165 when I began to 173.6 currently body fat went up slightly without measuring and from last check I'm at about 15% but that is due to the fact I have a weakness for peanut butter and tend to eat jars not spoon fulls but so far very satisfied.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice dude I was wondering how this was going

drdoom420

Awards
Ya its been hectic getting on the computer between the holidays and work and gym I get home and crash lol. But have my journal so that I'm able to update.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya its been hectic getting on the computer between the holidays and work and gym I get home and crash lol. But have my journal so that I'm able to update.
for sure. the holidays can be all kinds of stressful!

drdoom420

Awards
Okay so new job and uber busy but thought I'd check in. Today I did legs I feel that they're a weak area for me and to be honest I need to pick up my glutes. So far my knee has held up well under the added stress, squats have stayed the same started at 110 and now am at 125 as a pr I did ease back 5lbs to work on my form and find were my imbalances were that may have caused the acl issue. I also have noticed I need to pick up my chest so and biceps I'm up on the weights there Im just am having a bitch of a time getting size on them. I'm wondering if running 8 weeks would be possible. I must also add that this is my fist log so please I would love to make it better please help me do so I'm trying here.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Okay so new job and uber busy but thought I'd check in. Today I did legs I feel that they're a weak area for me and to be honest I need to pick up my glutes. So far my knee has held up well under the added stress, squats have stayed the same started at 110 and now am at 125 as a pr I did ease back 5lbs to work on my form and find were my imbalances were that may have caused the acl issue. I also have noticed I need to pick up my chest so and biceps I'm up on the weights there Im just am having a bitch of a time getting size on them. I'm wondering if running 8 weeks would be possible. I must also add that this is my fist log so please I would love to make it better please help me do so I'm trying here.
8 weeks is a long time with that stack of stuff my man. But its your body listen to it.
As far as a constructive criticism with your log I would say putting a little more into your updates or at least more frequent updates ( i know with work it can be hard & no homo but progress pics are always good