Reggie's Gettin His Bulk On with AMS 4-AD/Halo/Tren

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off I wanna give a huge thanks to tattoopierced1 and everyone at AMS for the opportunity to run the 4-AD. This should be a great compliment to my stack. I have been running a Halo 52.5mg ed and Epi 45mg ed for the past 20 days and now bridging that to my current stack
Halo 75/75/75/75/75
Tren 90/90/90/90/90
AMS 4-AD 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 unless someone has a better dosing protocol for this

Supports and Staples
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM
Creatine 5g ed
Multi 2 caps AM/1 cap PM
Hawthorn Berry 2g ed
Glutamine 1500mg ed
Fermented Leucine 4g ed
Preworkout
Whey and Protein Blend

Will also be taking G8 at bedtime

Day 1
As I said I have been on cycle for the past few weeks. Everything has gone well, aside from lethargy which is to be expected. Weight is up 7 pounds, strength is steadily increasing and vascularity is getting very good. Blood Pressure has been good as well which is normally an issue when running a cycle for me.

Took 1 pill as soon as it arrived :) and will be taking the second one in a little bit. I've never tried a supplement that you hold in your mouth for 30 seconds and then swallow so I was a little concerned with how this would taste. To my surprise it tasted just like a mint.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This man has more logs than a fire place!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha what's up fellas?? This run just got interesting. I've been hearing lots of love for 4-AD

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the info (Hadn't herd of it), and because Reggie crushes things!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it, I always wanted to do the 'let me google that for you' and it didn't work right.
wicked442, i wasn't trying to be a dic

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained chest last night and around set 7 of incline started feeling some pain in my right wrist. Felt great this morning so decided to hit some bicep training. Pain came back fairly quickly but with a grip adjustment was able to get through it just fine.

After talking to a buddy that has run AMS 4-AD in the past and had good results with 4 pills a day, I've decided to try that out and see what happens :D

When listing my supports in my initial post, I forgot to mention that I am also dosing 4g of Taurine a day.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked my bp and it was 117/67 and my resting heart rate was 58.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Figured I better snap a few pics since this is 2 days in to the new stack

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good Mr Bulk.
What are the mass gains so far?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm up 8.5 pounds so far and my diet has been back and forth.
Yeah, that is awesome.

Hope your wrist issue(s) is temporary. Mine would probably hurt too if I did the curls you did. Lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man they feed us to good here :D I really have a lot of damage control when I get back. My daughter's appointment with the neck surgeon went very well today. He doesn't see any need for surgery as of now

Her Xray from today.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great to hear Reg!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's wonderful Reggie, has to make you feel good

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great to hear Reg!

That's wonderful Reggie, has to make you feel good
Thanks guys! I was studying the X-ray before her dr came in to explain it (seemed like an eternity) and was very discouraged as this X-ray looks worse than the one from a 6 months ago, but her dr said its nothing to worry about which is good with me :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made it home without a hitch. Decided I better get some type of training in to test my wrist and work off some of this driving all day food lol. Wrist felt perfect!!! Didn't have much time so I just threw everything together. As one big superset

Incline db bench to incline curls to seated db presses to seated db curls to standing db curls 10 reps of each=1 set. Ended up going light and doing 4 sets. The pump was awesome and I was done in no time.

the abs are no more lol especially after the past few days.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I feel ya about the abs! Just a day or two of eating crappy and mine seem to fade as well

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 days in and feeling good. Still feeling a little lethargic but that seems to be improving. Libido is definitely up and noticing an increase in vascularity. Trained legs tonight. Gym was dead so I was instantly in a good mood once I got there!!

Squats
135x10
185x10x5
225x10x5

Hacks
180x10
360x10x5

Hammer Leg Extensions
90x12
180x10
200x8x2

Jefferson Squats
135x10x3

Stair Climber Lvl 14 fat burner mode 10 minutes

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I just started doing hack squats this year and they have become my favorite leg exercise, wish I would of started using them earlier

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Bet those legs were feeling it especially after that stair climber

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bet those legs were feeling it especially after that stair climber
My legs are screaming at me today haha. To top it off I think I may have gotten a stomach bug. Today is going to suck

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was right! Nothing like having doms in your legs and glutes and taking numerous trips to the bathroom. I did get some training in tonight. Set up a good training routine for my landlords wife and her 20 something daughter and had to work in with them so it didn't look like I was "training" them.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No better compliment than someone wanting direction from you!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you found your calling bro. Lots of money to be had as a personal trainer.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you found your calling bro. Lots of money to be had as a personal trainer.
Especially with a mother-daughter combo. Teach them "six-ways". (I kid)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oddly enough I am maintaining weight. 179 before supper tonight. Still having the issue and damnit I'm inventing a frequent use friendly toilet paper!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My training yesterday was moving my brother out of his third story apartment. Down the stairs, up the stairs, repeat X 50 lol I don't know how many trips but if I don't have to walk up stairs for a while I'll be a happy man :D

My blood pressure seems to be running high over the last couple of days. Haven't been able to check it but it definitely seems out of whack. Not sure which compound is causing it but I will be watching it carefully from here on.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop of Hyde and 1 scoop of Krea-Pump and I'm off to kill my chest and shoulders!! Disturbed is my musical motivation today.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Disturbed is great! Go kill it like usual!!