Syringes

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
The syringes I use have a short/small ledge where your fingers go to leverage the injection and since AAS is oil based and requires some strength to put in, my fingers hurt. Does anyone have this problem and if so what did you do about it?

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Never really heard of this problem...what are you shooting the oil through? 28g?

Even with a 25g it goes relativity slow but slow and steady wins the race in my opinion.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Never really heard of this problem...what are you shooting the oil through? 28g?

Even with a 25g it goes relativity slow but slow and steady wins the race in my opinion.
Yes, I'm shooting with a 25g.

Viking23

Awards
Yes, I'm shooting with a 25g.
You should try a slin pin "28g or 29g ". That should help eliminate some of the pressure needed to move the stopper. Only down fall is if you are shooting 2-3 ml per shot because I believe most skins are 1-1.5 ml syringes.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You should try a slin pin "28g or 29g ". That should help eliminate some of the pressure needed to move the stopper. Only down fall is if you are shooting 2-3 ml per shot because I believe most skins are 1-1.5 ml syringes.
Isnt that a smaller needle?

Viking23

Awards
It is. But the stopper is also smaller, which allows for less pressure because less surface area. The 25 g syringe has a larger stopper and tube so when you are pushing on the stopper more oil is trying to be forced through the needle. Since the slin pins have a smaller tube, less oil is being force into the needle causing for an easier injection .

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
It is. But the stopper is also smaller, which allows for less pressure because less surface area. The 25 g syringe has a larger stopper and tube so when you are pushing on the stopper more oil is trying to be forced through the needle. Since the slin pins have a smaller tube, less oil is being force into the needle causing for an easier injection .
Hmmmmmm, I never thought of it that way. I use a 25g and with the oil heated up it goes in pretty smooth, over about 15-20 seconds.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
So a smaller syringe with a 25g needle is what u suggest?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I get the whole concept of the smaller syringe but it still to me just seems like 6 to one and half dozen to the other. Either way the oil has to come out of the same needle gauge so it shouldn't really matter right?? I use 3ml syringes but may try 1ml just to see.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
What I probably need is one of those syringe holders that have rings for better grasping. Where can i buy those?

Viking23

Awards
I get the whole concept of the smaller syringe but it still to me just seems like 6 to one and half dozen to the other. Either way the oil has to come out of the same needle gauge so it shouldn't really matter right?? I use 3ml syringes but may try 1ml just to see.
The 28-29 g needles only come with a 1- 1.5 ml tubes. With that being said that is not why it is easier to pin it. The tube itself is not as wide so it is thinner and longer then a regular one ml tube. That allows less oil to be pushed to the head of needle where the wider tubes have more surface area (oil) being pushed to the similar size needle resulting in more oil trying to squeeze out of the tiny hole. So you need more force to push the oil through where in the slins less oil is being pushed upon allowing for less force I really am in a rush and hopes that made sense.

I wish I can explain it better and tonight I will.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
The 28-29 g needles only come with a 1- 1.5 ml tubes. With that being said that is not why it is easier to pin it. The tube itself is not as wide so it is thinner and longer then a regular one ml tube. That allows less oil to be pushed to the head of needle where the wider tubes have more surface area (oil) being pushed to the similar size needle resulting in more oil trying to squeeze out of the tiny hole. So you need more force to push the oil through where in the slins less oil is being pushed upon allowing for less force I really am in a rush and hopes that made sense. I wish I can explain it better and tonight I will.
Thanks for trying to clarify that for me. It makes sense. Is it due to the "shoulder" or "funnel" on the bigger syringes that creates the pressure buildup?

DNA24

Awards
Is a 25 gauge needle good for Test E injections in the glute?

Viking23

Awards
25 gauge is good anywhere but so are slins as long as you avoid the glute.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established