14 Week TEST E ONLY CYCLE GAINS (35 LBS) Before And After

Tariooflame

Tariooflame

Awards
Whatsup everyone... new here thought id post a thread of my progress from my first cycle. This simple test cycle took me away from a life of alcohol, drugs, and crime. I am now addicted to fitness and love it! feel great.

Anyways... I just have a couple pics to share im not going to post every single strength gain and all that but everything SKY ROCKETED :)

My cycle was:

Week 1-5: 250 mg test e/week
Week 5-10: 500 test e/week [ADDED IN AROMASIN AT 25MG ED]
Week 10-14: 750 mg test e/week, Aromasin 25mg ED

I am on third week of PCT.

PCT:

Week 1: 100 mg Clomid, 25 mg aromasin
Week 2: 50 mg Clomid, 25 mg aromasin
Week 3: 25 mg clomid, 25 mg aromasin
Week 4: 25 mg aromasin

I did not shut down at all throughout the entire cycle. Not once. PCT is always a breeze for me (maybe due to this).

Anyways heres a couple pics...

Before: 178 lbs Unkown Bodyfat
:icon16: Sorry only took one before pic... because I didn't think id care about making a progress thread... I guess I am though.

After: 215 lbs [same bodyfat or slightly less]

smith427

smith427

Awards
those are some serious gains man, freakin awesome

Tariooflame

Tariooflame

Awards
thanks man Ive been unemployed so all I really do is eat sleep and train... worked my ass off. I got the base I want now.

smith427

smith427

Awards
Guess thats really the best time to run a cycle, I would always take a couple weeks off from work whenever I ran my my 4-6 week ph cycles once a year. Getting ready to run my first test e cycle, your gains are really motivating, I cant wait to start now

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
Good work. Did you enjoy the way you felt on cycle?

Tariooflame

Tariooflame

Awards
Oh yeah. I enjoyed it the entire. time. Nearing the last couple of weeks though I knew I wanted to get off. Any more then 14 weeks and I would have been burned out in my opinion. I feel great now too! (third week pct). Still haven't shut down once. Energy levels are great when I need them to be only thing is I do really feel how clomid effects my head. Its pretty annoying. Can't wait to be done this pct.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Nice work! Cutting alcohol and drugs was one of my hardest things but I feel better that I did and so does my wife. stick with it man.

Tariooflame

Tariooflame

Awards
Im not sure of my next cycle. Most likely switching to a short ester because I know how I react in all different ways to Test e and some I don't like.. I can tell my hormones are on a bit of a rollercoaster with it. Even when pinning 3 times a week (test E) to keep them level as possible and peaking more often.

Will probably try some test prop perhaps with a low dose tren. or moderate dose tren. I am not sure though yet.

- peace

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Hell yea man I also started working out to get away from alcy and drugs I was bad and been to jail for about 2 years all together not worth it. Nice gains though bro keep it going

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Solid 2 year bump guys