Critique first cycle

getstrong

Awards
Been lifting for about 5 years now, played around with a lot of supplements, most of which were too much a waste of money. Researched a bit and think I have my first cycle set up.

Pre Cycle-1-2 week load of cycle assist

Cycle:
Brawn @ 30-30-45-45-45-45
(liver armor & Aegis through PCT)

PCT:
40-40-20-20 tamox (extreme peps supplied, if bunk, or should get elsewhere, lmk)
0-2-3-2-1 Erase
3g DAA (starting week 4 of epi cycle)

Fish oil 1500mg/day
creatine @ 5g/day
Possible preworkouts (Is this safe?)

Let me know if there's something I should add, delete, etc. Very open to suggestions & critique. Want to get a good mild cycle under my belt before i start hitting some of the fun sounding stacks.:wink1:

getstrong

Awards
also curious about this. with migraines being a side of phs, can i take a prescription migraine metacine? fioricet - acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine
or is the consumption of acetaminophen bad due to its passing through liver?

getstrong

Awards
Based on other forums I'm told to throw a sarm into my pct, and have heard lots of mixed results on this, curious what the consensus is on this forum about this?
Also curious if the erase/daa combo is enough for boosting test levels on pct, or should an additional booster be thrown in?

rphash49

Awards
Been lifting for about 5 years now, played around with a lot of supplements, most of which were too much a waste of money. Researched a bit and think I have my first cycle set up.

Pre Cycle-1-2 week load of cycle assist

Cycle:
Brawn @ 30-30-45-45-45-45
(liver armor & Aegis through PCT)

PCT:
40-40-20-20 tamox (extreme peps supplied, if bunk, or should get elsewhere, lmk)
0-2-3-2-1 Erase
3g DAA (starting week 4 of epi cycle)

Fish oil 1500mg/day
creatine @ 5g/day
Possible preworkouts (Is this safe?)

Let me know if there's something I should add, delete, etc. Very open to suggestions & critique. Want to get a good mild cycle under my belt before i start hitting some of the fun sounding stacks.:wink1:
Looks pretty good. I only use DAA in pct but I've seen a few start last week of cycle, never 3 weeks before pct starts. DAA takes 12 days to kick in and will not work while taking a PH/DS. I use preworkout on cycle without issues but be careful, maybe start with half your normal dose and see how you feel.

rphash49

Awards
Based on other forums I'm told to throw a sarm into my pct, and have heard lots of mixed results on this, curious what the consensus is on this forum about this?
Also curious if the erase/daa combo is enough for boosting test levels on pct, or should an additional booster be thrown in?
No don't use a sarm in pct. Use a serm which he already has. Erase/daa is enough along with serm but you could still throw more at it if you feel the need. Bulbine, tribulus, anabeta, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11