Need help with gyno on cycle

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
So I've been a member here for years and I've read and read on all the different forums about cycles and aas and prohormones and just about everything. I'm actually one semester away from getting my BS in exercise science and taking the NSCA CSCS exam. But anyway I'll cut to the chase.
I've used many prohormones before such as m-drol, methyl s, havoc, epistane, etc. but I'm currently in week 6 of my first run with real aas. I've been doing test e 500mg/week pin on min and thurs. I got bad gyno on just my right side about two weeks ago and I started taking arimidex .5mg ed to try to stop it. It seemed to help a little but the pain and lump were still there. So I started nolvadex two days ago at 40mg everyday (20 at night and 20 in the morning). And it seemed to help instantly the first day but today the lump feels bigger than ever... Does anyone have any advice? I've thought letro but I'm worried in the week it will take me to get it the gyno will really set in and ruin my whole cycle. Here's my stats too
5'10
205 lbs
22 yrs old.

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
I also have formestane on hand. I don't know if that would help as it's a steroidal AI. I could up the does of arimidex, or just try out the nolva for longer. Maybe up the dose of that too... Just anything to get this lump gone. It's painful.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Letro! Nolva won't reduce estrogen only stop binding. It is very poor for gyno prevtion on cycle. Order letro asap. In the meantime up your arimidex to .5mg 2x ed Am/PM and that can keep it at bay. Another thing you can do is get some Mast Prop and dtart ED injections with low dose letro and it will dry you out and shrink it fast.

Remember tho if you crush estrogen too low you risk not being able to gain. If you dry out too much you can damage your cartilage so be careful.

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
Awesome man thanks for the reply. What's weird is everyone at my work keeps telling me I look 'puffy' and bloated and what not, which I would assume is water retention from the estrogen levels but I thought .5mg arimidex Ed would lower estro sides... Maybe I'm just an aromatase freak? Haha. I'll Oder letro ASAP. Would you recommend research chem or another form? I'm not too sure where to get it if it's not research chem. I'll up the arimidex tonight. Should I just stop the nolva now?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Up the arimidex. Iv had a similar problem before. I increased my arimidex to 1mg ed. Seemed to work for me, but everyone's different...
In regards to the formestane-Iv tried used it when my slight gyno first developed, didn't work at for me. In the end I had to go to letro to rid myself of it

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Stop the nolva. It won't get rid of estro. It stops the binding but it will still build up and leave you "puffy". Research should be fine. Up the adex by .5mg eod until the sides drop off.

BigD61093

BigD61093

Awards
I'll start 1mg adex ed while i wait for the letro. What does of that should I take to get ride of the gyno but not waste the gains of my cycle?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'll start 1mg adex ed while i wait for the letro. What does of that should I take to get ride of the gyno but not waste the gains of my cycle?
Start letro low at 1mg ed and every 2-3 days bump up .5mg. Stop at 2.5mg ed and stay there for a week or two. I would get bloods done after 1 week at 2.5mg. If your gyno is gone or the lump reduced significantly then start tapering off the same way you tapered up.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I fogot when you do bloods that if your estrogen is crushed like below 10.0ng/dl then start tapering off.