My First Cycle Log

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Here is my cycle: (Started 1/15/05)

500mg of testo enanthate a week (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (Week 4-14 @ 2x week)

Then add nolvadex and clomids for PCT.

Weight: 210
BF: 18%
Chest: 45
Waist: 34
Arms: 15.5
Legs: 23
Workout: (Can change if I travel or depending on the week.)

Monday: Chest / Triceps/Abs
Tues: Biceps/Back/Forarms
Wed: Legs/Abs
Thurs: Chest/Triceps
Friday: Biceps/Shoulders/Abs
Sat/Sun = Off Days

Run about 2 miles 5 nights a week.

Daily Diet: Cals: 4775 Fat: 130 Carbs: 472 Protein: 427 <-- Needs some work.

I hope to gain and keep about 20 pounds from this cycle. I took my first Dbol on Saturday along with my first injection. I did my second injection today.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I have a couple good workouts in so far. I do not think I am feeling to much from the AA's at this point except it seems I am getting some nice pumps after I am done. I also seems to have more energy but not sure if that is due to the cycle or just being excited about the cycle. I have gained a couple pounds so far and have been eatting like a horse.

I like to use flat bench press as my "benchmark" for improvement. My current max is 315 pounds.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
This seems crazy but I stepped on the scale today and it read 222 Pounds!! I had to go to a second scale to confirm it. I know most is most likely water weight but 12 pounds in 5 days!

Workout went good today except I seem to be getting some cramping in my shines now when I run. I normally like to run a little while after I get done. I think I will need to increase the water intake and maybe get some potassium or something. I found out my **** still works too when I blew a load into my ladies mouth earlier :p

I did my legs today and I got:

Squats 12x125 12x175 8x275 8x275
Smith Machine: 8x270 6x360 6x360
Machine Leg Curls (3 Sets)
Machine Leg Extentions (3 Sets)
Abs (Cable Crunches, Crunches, V-Sits)
1 mile Run

This sounds funny but I have been getting these tingling sensations in the muscle I am working. Looking good so far and I will post some measurements when I get time. My ass is sore from the last injection but not bad at all.

All for now.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
12lbs in a week is great. (yeah, probably water.) But, how's your strength been so far?

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I do not think my strength has increased that much yet but it has some. My legs are my weak point and it did seem easier today. I will know more later in the week when I hit chest and other body parts. I have not really kept a good log at the gym but mainly go off memory. I know my max on most things but I just started to track things more.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you may want to try some taurine too for the cramping cnw carries it
awesome job on the weight gain ... even if it is just water lol

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Its always cool to see the scale jump up that fast, even if it is water.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Posted something in the main forum. My nipples have become very sensitive and wondering about starting to take some Nolva now or giving it a day or two.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am not suprised you gained all that weight in 5 days, from what I understand, d-bol will do that to you. I think most people gain a pound a day on d-bol for like the first 20 days of a cycle.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight: 225 ( Up 15 pounds for first week)

Sensitivily is no longer a problem so I stopped the Nolva and we we keep an eye on it. Did my third injection Saturday in my glute again and mixed it with some cottonseed oil. It does not hurt as much today after the injection like normal but it never was much of an issue.

Went to the gym Sat for workout on Chest and Tri's.

Decline BB Bench: 125x12 175x10 335x4 305x5 295x6 ( New Max for me. Up 10 pounds.)
Flat BB Bench: 275x6 275x6 275x5
DB Flat Fly: 90x6 90x6 90x5
Pullover's with Curl Bar / Close Grip Bench
Dips

Strength has gone up some more but it has only been a week. Attached a before pic. Need to get a tan but not bad for an old man

Attachments

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight 226 (+1 Pound)

Going great so far. I always seem to be hungry and keeping the food intake high. Poker with the guys Saturday night and had a small amount to drink (Yes, I know bad to put more stress on the liver but hell it was Poker night!)

It seems when I workout that my muscles are sore again like when I take a break for awhile. Legs still a little sore from last week. I am not sure how long it typically takes for the test to kickin gear but I hope my strength improves more when I hit the gym tonight with Back and Biceps. I will post the results on Tuesday.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Well scale at the gym today said 225 still so looks like I lost a little or just a little flux. My workout today went good doing back,biceps and abs.

Back:
Cable Pulldowns 12x120 12x130 6x170 6x170
Cable Rows 3x180 3x180 3x180
Pull Up
Cybex Lat Machine

Arms:
Ez-Curl Bar 12x75 6x145 6x145 6x145 (This seemed much easier than normal. First time doing 6 too.)
Alt DB Curls: 65x7 65x6 65x6
Cable Preacher Curls

Todays workout went good and I can see a difference when I look in the mirror. Gotten a couple comments also. My 4th injection will be Tuesday and I think I am doing to try my left delt or leg. Leg workout Tuesday also so maybe delt is a better choice. Also cut down some on the cardio to help build more mass.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight 223 :sad:

Seems I lost a couple pounds... I can not really understand it. I have been eatting sooo much. For example, yesterday I had:

Meal 1:
4 Eggs with 2 yokes
1/2 Cup Oats
Protein Shake with Skim Mik
1 Bowl of Raisin Bran Cereal

Meal 2:
PB Sandwitch on Whole Wheat Bread
Apple
Protein Shake with Skim Milk

Meal 3:
1 Can of Tuna
Whole Wheat Pita
Bannana

Meal 4:
Large Chicken Breast
Yogurt with Granola
V8

Meal 5:
Spaghetti Casserole (Pasta, Cheese, Sause, Meat)
Beef Soup with Veggie's
Protien Shake

Meal 6:
Protein Shake
1/2 Cup Oats
Apple with PB

Hell, maybe that is not enough for me. Guess I should do some math. How much water do most of you drink in a day? Gallon?

Went to the gym today for legs too. Did squats, calf raises, machine leg curles, and leg extentions. My squats are getting better and I got 275 for 8 easy. Next time I will do a first and squat over 300. My forth injection is also coming tonight.

Overall I am happy except the weight thing. My pants still feel about the same so not much weight gain around the middle.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the weight fluctuates bro, i wouldn't worry too much about it as long as your strength is going up. a tape measure would be better suited to judge gains IMO.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight 224

I can really start to feel something now. It has been almost two weeks since I started my cycle. My strength seems to really be improving. It is funny how some days you go to the gym and can not lift **** and others you seem to be a beast. Today was a awsome. I did Chest and Triceps.

Chest:
Flat BB Bench: 15x125 10x225 6x325 6x315 6x295 (Up 10 pounds on Flat Bench.)
Incline DB Bench: 6x95's 6x105's 6x105's
Incline DB Flies: 6x75's 6x75's 6x75's
Flat DB Flies: 6x95's 6x95's 5x95's

Triceps:
Skull Crushers(Ez-Curl Bar): 8x125 7x125 7x125 (I also do presses with the same weight in a superset.)
Cable Pulldowns: 12x160 12x160 12x160
RC Work with Cable

I felt great after the workout and really could feel the pump! My water intake as been increased and it seems to be helping a lot also. Plan on doing some measurements tonight when I get home.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
6 x 315 of flat BB bench? Wow, dude. That's impressive...you've got some strong lifts for your size. Keep it up.

What are your stats? (height, weight, measurements, etc.)

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Kwyckemynd00 My goal is to be able to bench 4 plates on a side but we will see how that goes. I would be happy with 375. I could only bench about 225 about 10 months ago but I have been really working to improve it.

Stats:
Weight: 224
Height: 6'1"
Arms: 16" (+0.5)
Chest: 45.5 (+0.5)
Legs: 24 (+1.0) (Not sure if it is the same spot. This is the area I am really looking to improve.)
Waist: 35 (+1.0) (Thought my pants are tighter! Need more Ab work)

My shirts also seem to be getting tighter in the arms and chest too. I am happy so far with the progress.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards

Saturday was arms and shoulders. The workout was good.

Shoulders:
Smith Press: 135x12 185x10 245x6 245x6 235x6
DB Press: 70'sx8 80'sx10 80'sx10
Upright Rows: 105x8 105x8 105x8
Front Extentions: 45'sx8 50x8 50x8

Arms:
Ez-Curl Bar: 135x8 140x6 140x6 (Up 5)
DB Curls: 70'sx6 70'sx6 70'sx6 (Up 5)
Preacher Curls: 105x8 105x8 105x8
AB Work

Today is leg workout day. Going to try and get 300 which will be a first. Overall I am happy with the cycle so far. My wife asked me if I was on Steroids... I denied it for the time being but she soon will be my ex-wife anyways. Saturday night I went out with a friend and had a couple drinks and they hit me like a ton of bricks. I have stopped drinking for the most part due to the cycle. Good news is I ended up at a hotel room later that night and my **** still works

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
Height: 6'1"
Arms: 16" (+0.5)
Chest: 45.5 (+0.5)
Legs: 24 (+1.0) (Not sure if it is the same spot. This is the area I am really looking to improve.)
Waist: 35 (+1.0) (Thought my pants are tighter! Need more Ab work)
4 plates is my goal for the year, too. Try to get it before I cycle, but that probaby won't be the case :D LOL.

But, again for you size, those are great lifts. I'm maxing at not quite 350lbs 5'11, 220, 17.5" bi, 48" chest, 15% BF, 26" quads...(exactly 2 yrs training exp. bad diet)

I need to throw in some abs, too :D LOL....but, abs are not fun!

Good luck on the rest of the cycle. I'm stoked for you! (And, you're getting me excited to start my first cycle :D)

edit: LOL @ hotel room! I've never done that....although I've done it in a lot of bad places and situations :eek:

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight 224 <--- Does not seem to want to move..

Yesterday was leg day for me and abs. I made my goal and squated 300 for the first time. In fact, I did it six times. I was always one of those people you see working there upper body and forgeting the bottom half.

Legs
Squat 125x15 175x12 245x8 300x6 300x6
Leg Extentions
Leg Curls
Calfs
ABS
+RC Work

There is no doubt that my strength has increased. My nips are a little tender again and thinking about taking some more Nolva again but will give it another day. I am also planning on starting my HCG this week instead of week 4 at 250iu (2x) per week.

It sounds like you are putting up some nice weight too kwyckemynd00. Will be interesting to see what happens when you start your cycle. The hotel thing was a riot actually. Two women where in town for a seminar and the both where in the same room. I was doing one of them and she was like you need to tone it down. It was not long before she was the noisy one. Just to bad her friend did not join the action.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight: 225 (Woot Up one pound!)

Did another injection last night in my left glute. It kind of hurt more than other injections and today it was hard to sit for long periods. It does seem to be getting better as the day moves forward. I did Chest and Triceps at the gym today.

Chest:
Flat BB Bench: 15x125 10x225 1x355 (New Max) 6x335 (Needed a spot on last one) 6x315 6x315
Decline BB Bench: 6x275 6x275 5x275 (Flat BB took it out of me.)
Flat DB Flies: 6x100's 5x100's 6x95's
Cable Flies

Triceps:
Skull Crushers(Ez-Curl Bar): 8x125 7x125 7x125

I was seeing stars on the flat bb bench when I got done and I think everyone at the gym heard me yelling. Workout was really good.

Week #2 picture attached for my future progress. (Stop laughing!)

Attachments

size

Awards
  • Established
If your weight is stuck, add a tablespoon of olive oil a few times daily. It is easy extra calories. You are making good progress and I think your bf% is lower than 18%. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' more thick already, chemist! :D Awesome!

335 x 6 and 355 x 1? I'm sure your max is higher than that, unless you're very slow twitch ;) (I'm not repping 295 that many times and my max is just shy of yours...)

I agree with size you may be closer to 15-16% than 18%. Lookin' great! Hope to see even greater gains yet!

Keep it up!

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
If your weight is stuck, add a tablespoon of olive oil a few times daily. It is easy extra calories. You are making good progress and I think your bf% is lower than 18%. :)
I will give that a shot and see if it helps.

335 x 6 and 355 x 1? I'm sure your max is higher than that, unless you're very slow twitch ;) (I'm not repping 295 that many times and my max is just shy of yours...)
I just started to be able to get 335 for 6 reps in the past couple of weeks. I am sure I could have did more than 355 but did not want to burnout before doing all my other chest stuff. Next chest day maybe I will give 365 or 370 a try. A couple years ago I would not have imagined lifting that much.

This would even be more amazing in that attachement

Attachments

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight: 226 (Up another pound)

I have been feeling a little bloated so I have started to take Anastrozole at 0.5mg EoD. My appitite is not as good as it has been and I can see the bloat a little in my face. I did Arms and Back today at the gym:

Back:
Cable Pulldowns V-Bar 12x120 12x130 6x170 6x170 6x170
T-Bar Rows: 6x165 6x165 6x165
Pull Up's
Cybex Lat Machine

Arms:
Ez-Curl Bar 12x85 6x145 6x145 6x145
Alt DB Curls: 6x70's 6x70's 7x70's
Preacher Curls: 10x95 10x95 10x95

Also took some measurements:

Arms: 17.5" (In the past I was measuring them not flexed and read I should take it flexed. So, I have no clue what I started at here.)
Chest: 46.0" (+ 0.5)
Legs: 24.0"
Waist: 35.5" (+0.5) (Think this is due to bloat...)

Great cycle so far except the bloat thing now and I have been getting leg craps when I run that I did not have before. Feels like shine splints almost.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
This would even be more amazing in that attachement
That's insane, huh? LOL. I've seen that one before.

Oh, 17.5" flexed, huh? That makes more sense. LOL. I was gonna say, with 16" arms, I don't think I've seen anyone bench near that much....but, you're still damn strong! :thumbsup: keep it up, bro!

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
That 1000+ pound bench press is totally insane. I never would have thought that was possible. I just can not wait until I am finally done with my current wife. This was my third marriage and my last
I found out I am going to Germany at the start of next month for about 6 days. I meet a cute German women at a confernce I was at recently and she wants me to pay a visit. I will be off the dbol but still taking the test for awhile longer. I can not see me taking it with me so I will have to give myself some extra juice before I leave.

I also have started taking the HCG early at 250iu 2x a week. Why let those babies shrink up at all if I can help it?

Last edited:

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight: 226

Did my next injection on Saturday in my glute and went to the gym Saturday to work on my legs and abs. The squat rack was impossible to get on with some other idiots taking there time using it. This is one thing that makes me want to setup some stuff in my house. Some people use the gym as social hour. Ended up using the Cybex Machine.

Legs:
Cybex Leg Press: 225x15 275x10 315x8 360x8 380x6
Leg Extentions
Leg Curls
Calves
Abs

Did not have much time to workout since I had to watch my kid this weekend also. Going to start doing some more cardio today and my bloat problem seems to be under control

I am thinking about increasing the dbol from 30mg to 40mg for the last two weeks since it does not seem to be causing much of a problem for me. What do you think?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i say bump up the dbol to 40 if you aren't really having any sides from it
and good move on starting the HCG, why force yourself to fix something later when you can keep it from breaking in the first place

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight: 227

I bumped up the dbol to 40mg ED. The d-bol is causing me some leg cramps when I do cardio on the treadmill or run outside. I thought it might just be the shoes so I got new ones and they did help some but not that much. I can get around it by doing other things except I did enjoy running at night during the week. I have just started taking taurine and increasing my water intake to see if this will make a difference. I did a small search on the web and I guess other have complained about leg cramps while on dbol also.

Today was Chest and Triceps at the gym.

Chest:
Flat BB Bench: 15x125 10x225 1x365 5x335 6x315 6x315
Incline Smith BB Bench: 8x225 6x275 5x275 5x275
Incline DB Flies: 6x85's 6x85's 6x85's
Flat DB Flies: 5x100's 5x100's 6x95's

Triceps:
Skull Crushers(Ez-Curl Bar): 8x130 6x135 6x135
Dips

Overall the workout went good. Energy level was not as high today for some reason. I have been taking a small amout of Ephedrine and Caffeine to help get me in gear on workout days. Wonder if this is common for most to add something for energy? I need to change my routine soon but I wanted to do the same one I did before the cycle to see the benefits before and after.

One thing I do notice is that people are noticing me more now than before at the gym and asking me for advice and my friends have said I look bigger.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards

Been a little bit since I posted. My left shoulder was starting to hurt some so I decided to take a little time off from lifting. I went yesterday and had a great leg workout and will go back again today to do back and biceps. My weight has not been moving as it did in the past but I do feel stronger.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight 228

My shoulder feels much better and I am back hard at it again. Did Chest and Triceps today and it went good. I went out Saturday night a little late playing cards so I am a little tired today. Just do not drink that much on cycle on the stuff really seems to hit me.

Chest:
Flat BB Bench: 15x125 10x225 6x335 6x325 5x325
Decline BB Bench 8x275 6x275 6x275
Decline DB Flies: 8x75's 6x85's 6x85's
Flat DB Flies: 5x100's 5x100's 6x95's
Weighted Dips

Triceps:
Skull Crushers(Ez-Curl Bar): 8x130 6x135 6x135

For some reason, I thought this was week 4 of the dbol and it is actually week 5. OOOPS! Time flies when you are having fun
I am just going to finish out the dbol I have remaining which will make it about almost 5 weeks unless someone thinks this is a bad idea? I will post measurements again on my next post.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards

Dropped a pound.. I did take a fairly big dump before I weighed myself today. I assume that is the one pound I lost. Had a good workout at the gym today and did another injection last night. I have injected my glutes a couple times and for some reason it had a little more bit to it. I got a nice bruise on my ass too. Not sure what I did different.

Did my leg workout today and some Ab work:

Legs:
Squat: 135x15 225x10 315x6 315x4 ( First time I got about 300 on squat put I know my technique sucks )
Cybex Leg Press: 315x12 360x10 450x6 450x6 ( Could feel a good burn here. Can I just do this and not squats? )
Leg Extentions
Leg Curls
Standing Calf Machine

I am off the dbol now too. I am hoping the leg cramps go away and I can start running again some soon. Going to try and up my food intake also.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards

Have not posted for a little bit again. Cycle is still going but I am not seeing the strength gains lately. I am getting small increases in the amount I can lift but was hoping for more. I might just be asking for too much from my first cycle. Was thinking about increasing the test to 600 for the remainder of my cycle. I have had some good workouts and got around do doing some box squats. These are great and I can really feel it in my legs.

I have been working at increasing the amount that I eat to see if that helps things. Added some olive oil to my diet and an extra protein shake. I did jump off the wagon last week and got totally **** faced. My diet was primarily beer and Jagermeister. We and the other 8 guys I want out with drank 32 pitchers of beer and about 20 shots in about four hours and then we went out.. Needless to say but my workout on Monday was not up to par.

I did take some measurements but did not have time to post them. Will try when I get home.

That’s it for now.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Good decision on trying the box squats, they will really help alot, trust me, I am so glad that I did them. How many more weeks do you have left of the cycle?

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am about 5 weeks into a 14 week cycle. Would it be a big deal to up the test level some? I am taking HCG every 3 days also at 250ui.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Update

How's the progress been coming, Chemist?

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight: 232 ( +22 Pounds Total )

Life gets crazy at times... I really wanted to continue posting more but some things got in the way. Went to Germany for a little while and Montana along with other trips. It makes it tough to eat right and workout but I have not missed one injection to date. Also my shoulder was hurting a little to much so I took a week off and it is much better.

My workouts have been going great also. I am about 2/3 into the cycle and I am really enjoying it. My bench is up to 375 now and maybe I will break the 400 barriar. Things have calmed down so I will try and get back to posting more info. I took a couple pictures tonight for the fun of it to compare. Tell me what you think. I can feel a big difference and my clothing is getting to small in the right spots. Will post measurements in a day or two.

Attachments

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Look pretty thick in the pics, BTW how did you sneak your gear to germany? Did you pick up any more stuff there? lol

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the update. That bench progress is very impressive!

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I put it in the bottom of my bag wrapped with some other stuff. I never even thought about checking for more stuff in Germany. Would not even know where to start.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Christ 100lb db flies, thats some good stuff right there. Nice log thus far Chemist.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Weight: 232

Arms: 17 3/4"
Chest: 47.0"
Legs: 25.5"
Waist: 35.5"

I tried the other day to see what my max flat bench was and it is up to 375 pounds, which I never imagined I would ever do. I hope to do 400 someday but we will see. The weather is getting warmer and I wearing short sleeve shirts and people are noticing the change. My clothes from last summer also do not really fit me any more being to snug in the arms and chest, which I am happy about.

The picture is my two-week picture and my recent picture. The biggest change I see is in my arms and chest. I would like to get some more back width. Tell me what you think. Otherwise the cycle is going strong for me. I was hoping to post more but life got in my way.

Attachments

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I put it in the bottom of my bag wrapped with some other stuff. I never even thought about checking for more stuff in Germany. Would not even know where to start.
If you find some gear in Germany, let me know where :thumbsup:

Seriously tho, you won't find any gear in an EU country (at least sold legally). In non-EU countries tho, I hear the market is pretty good. I find it funny that in Amsterdam you can legally purchase weed and shrooms, but you can't buy gear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
manifesto Cycle Logs 14
Cycle Logs 8
Cycle Logs 109
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
manifesto Cycle Logs 422