Trenavar/Halodrol Cycle

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Trenavar and Hdrol Cycle (repost)

This will be my first multi-compound cycle. I'm almost 22 but being so young I plan to keep my cycles relatively mild in spite of how tempting it may be to go heavier. I have been researching PH's and AAS for quite some time now so I am confident in my preparation behind this cycle.

Compounds:
60mg trenavar: estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
75ng Halodrol (pro turinabol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
Considering adding Test base or 800mg Stano

Duration: 6-8 weeks, dependent on development of 19-nor sides.

Stats:
180lb after cutting phase (~10%bf)
Squat: 315x13. I have no intentions of determining my 1RM for lower back related compound lifts due to fear of injury although I will go up steadily in weight as much as perfect form warrants me to do so.
Deadlift: 315 for 15. Last I went for a 1RM was 415 quite some time ago so it's presumably much higher now although my focus has been hypertrophy, not strength.
Bench: I never aim for a 1RM for chest as I've been seeing far better chest development in a moderate-to-high rep range. I will toy around with lower rep ranges this cycle.

Goals:
Clean bulk with modest strength gains. I had an effective bulk cycle running Halodrol alone in the past with no notable sides which is why I chose this compound again. I realize the Tren is generally ran as a cutting agent but I know it yields good strength gains so I think it will be an effective addition to this relatively mild cycle.

Main strength goals: squat 4+, deadlift 5. Although I have not focused on a low rep range in quite some time I feel these goals are within reach due to my consistent focus on proper form.
Ideal weight: Clean 195 (by clean I mean within the range of 12-14 percent body fat). I have found that my ectomorphic body type makes cutting BF incredibly easy, though, so I'm not incredibly concerned about this at the moment.

Cycle Support:
Organ Shield
L-Dopa
Animal Pak (contains B6 and additional liver support)
Fish Oil
Taurine
Flax
PDE5 Inhibitors in case pro-dienelone is anything like real Tren (lol)

PCT:
This is still somewhat in the air but I currently have just about everything (aside from caber, unfortunately) at my disposal. I have Torem, Clom, Letro, Nolva (not for progesterone-based cycles) etc available. Also with over a month remaining I can get my hands on whatever other RC PCT products I may need if someone has a strong case on something else. (Considering having Prami on hand in case of prolactin issues)

I am considering running a light dose of Letro every few days to combat potential progesterone induced gyno but I would like to hear some additional input on that beforehand. I also have Erase and Titanium for an OTC AI and natty test booster for good measure.

Diet Background:
My diet is quite clean. I am a college student so it's tough to keep my macros perfectly in check. My protein intake is at least 250 grams daily from varied quality sources (notably eggs, beef, chicken breast, turkey, milk, and whey or casein isolates). I do not include proteins from nuts or grains in my overall count due to being incomplete proteins so realistically my final count is much higher. My primary forms of carbohydrates are brown rice, wraps, wheat bread, bananas, and 8-10 servings of oatmeal a day. I have been getting at least 3500 calories a day but I'm tempted to up to 4k since cutting is so easy for me when needed.

Day 11:
I am skipping straight to day eleven instead of wasting anyone's time with the usual placebo jitters people get when they begin their cycle. However, somewhat to my surprise I am already up 6 pounds with no compromise in body fat. I realize that glycogen causes some early spikes in weight gains but I am confident I can get within reach of my 195lb goal after the 6-8 weeks with an effective PCT regiment.
Other updates are slight increases in vascularity (nothing over the top yet). No particular increases in strength just yet.

Side effects: nothing prominent so far. I occasionally get tiny bits of backne so I don't think the compound is to blame just yet.

Libido is still going strong and for whatever reason feels unusually high actually, so I would be thrilled if things stay that way in spite of the tren-like compound on board. Libido remained high as usual on previous Halo cycle so I know that won't do me any harm.

I would greatly appreciate some input regarding my inclusion of Letro and whether or not people feel it's necessary. I know 19-nor gyno can be nasty so I'd rather be safe than sorry but obviously Letro is no joke either. If anyone has any criticism regarding any aspect of the cycle I would be more than happy to hear it.

-Pizza

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
Pro-Dienelone is a strange compound for me. I don't know if it's an individual thing or if others felt the same but I got a crazy increase in libido from it which is weird and pretty heavy typical 19-nor related sides. Strength increase was moderate. Kinda strange because my body tolerates real Tren very well. Never had an issue with sides from the real stuff.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Pro-Dienelone is a strange compound for me. I don't know if it's an individual thing or if others felt the same but I got a crazy increase in libido from it which is weird and pretty heavy typical 19-nor related sides. Strength increase was moderate. Kinda strange because my body tolerates real Tren very well. Never had an issue with sides from the real stuff.
Yeah, I'm only a couple weeks into the cycle so it may very well just be in my head but my libido is unusually high. Might be circumstantial but regardless I would be thrilled if I happened to dodge the 19-nor related sex drive sides. I'm only at 60mg because I know that people who do respond poorly to this compound do have quite undesirable sides so I'm hesitant to up the dose. I did up the Halodrol to 75mg as I had great results at that dose in the past without any detectable sides.

Small update: deadlifts/hams/calves last night. I have been dead lifting 315 for reps for a few weeks now since I had a slight trap pain last time I did 4 plus. Did 405lb very easily with great form and cruised right through all the usual sticking points. I will definitely be able to slap some more weight on next week so I think my 500lb goal is definitely within reach. Also have zero DOMS today which is always a good sign for my form especially when I dabble in lower rep ranges.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Day Thirteen:
Had a great back and bicep workout this afternoon. Slept funny so it took me a minute to get in the mode but I had a great pump in my lats which isn't always easy for me to achieve. Arms are looking much bigger but less definition. Not fat since they're still very solid feeling but they just look generally large. Might have something to do with my new focus on close grip bench and heavy Incline skull crushers but regardless I'm okay with it.

Up about 7.5 pounds in the morning. Been keeping my cals clean and around 3.5-4k. Abs and obliques are still looking real cut so fat gain doesn't seem to be apparent so I'm currently quite impressed with how things are going thus far. I will be getting a body fat analysis done to get an idea to how well my body is responding later this week but my BF percentage does not appear to be compromised much at all.

EDIT: very mild sides have begun to emerge. Few pimples on my neck which isn't too appealing but is going away with OTC acne products. Rarely have much of a problem so I'm assuming the 19-nor compound is responsible although it's nothing to really complain about. Been having some very vivid dreams which has actually been kind of interesting, not bothering my sleep schedule though. Woke up a little sweaty too but not as bad as I was anticipating. Libido is still up (been wondering if it's the L-Dopa or PH doing this) so overall I'm liking the way things are going so far.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Day Seventeen:
Initial glycogen/water weight gains seem to have tapered off. 8 pounds up. Muscles have more body to them which I recall from previous Halodrol cycles. Chest especially has noticeable definition though like a constant pump, which I'm certainly pleased about.
Strength gains are starting to kick in. Still only at 60mg on the Tren so I'm not expecting anything over the top from that but I'm definitely feeling stronger and pulling more weights.
I slaughtered back last night with a slightly lower rep range than I usually use (5-8) and broke multiple PR's on my usual compound lifts (lat pull down, t bar rows, etc). I am impressed because it was the fourth big day in a row and even though I knowingly should have taken the day off I still killed it.
Side effects:
So far nothing. Pretty sure the night sweats were from the room temp because that hasn't happened again. Haven't had any real acne problems. Libido is still strong as ever. Overall pleased with this stack and how mild the sides are versus the noticeable strength gains only a couple weeks in.
Very tempted to up to 90mg tren. Thinking about doing 100mg Hdrol for the last two weeks since 75 is free of sides so 100 can't be too bad.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Day 20:
Not sure if a little lethargy is kicking in from the Drol or if I'm just being lazy.
Upped to 90mg on the tren. 60 is a waste of time. We'll see how I react to a little higher. 75mg halo is doing me pretty well per usual. Up 9-10 pounds. Not sure how much is water but I've been getting comments regarding looking bigger. Seeing some people tomorrow that I haven't seen since right before the cycle tomorrow so I'm in for some ego boosts.
Upped my fat intake a little along with Gaspari Size On intrabolic. Not sure if that's contribute to the recent couple pounds but my abs are still looking good so my body fat percentage doesn't seem compromised much. Apparently I can handle an absurd amount of calories on Halodrol because I'm genuinely struggling to put on fat and consuming at least 4k cals daily with probably 300g protein.
Deadlift is still lingering at 435 but I'm due to go up in weight later this week because it went up real easy with no sticking points. Not too bad for a 180 pound dude in my book.
Going for 350 on squats Tuesday. Def think a 405 squat and 500lb DL once I start using straps are within reach this cycle. I'm pleased with halodrol as always. Hopefully upping the Tvar will bring more results but the conversion rate on this stuff obviously isn't too hot.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Considering with my new doses to do my middle dose preworkout. I know everyone's doing this with the pro dbol so I'm curious if it's universally effective. 30mg tren/25mg halo at 10AM, then again preworkout (roughly the same time every day around 4:30) and the last one at 10PM

bomb

Awards
Considering with my new doses to do my middle dose preworkout. I know everyone's doing this with the pro dbol so I'm curious if it's universally effective. 30mg tren/25mg halo at 10AM, then again preworkout (roughly the same time every day around 4:30) and the last one at 10PM
would you recommend stacking hdrol and trenavar together?
i think about hdrol 8 weeks / TR3N 6 weeks (with your scheme posted above)

worth a try ?