Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
weight: 268lbs
arms: 19.75"
neck: 19"
chest: 50"
waist: 42" (yeah, that's why this is a cutter)
thighs: 25"
calves: 16.5"

Weeks 1-8
testprop100/trenace75 injected ed
Weeks 1-6 (45 days to be exact)
m4ohn 24mgs ed

cals are dropped back considerably. i'm eliminating carbs after 6pm which accounts for about 150grams of carbs before so that's roughly 600 cals out. fat has dropped down to 60grams or so, where it was around 110grams, so that's another 450 cals out. cardio will be performed 3x per week for 1 hour postworkout.

if ya'll got any opinions, lay em on me. :twisted:

Last edited:

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
You think you can keep that Superdrol clothed, haha. She'll be stripped by morning.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You think you can keep that Superdrol clothed, haha. She'll be stripped by morning.
yeah, you're probably right. i've been debating several ideas. m4ohn at 20mg for 50 days, superdrol 20mg for 45 days, or 30mg for 30 days, m-dien at 12mgs ed. i'll sleep on it and go from there.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you're probably right. i've been debating several ideas. m4ohn at 20mg for 50 days, superdrol 20mg for 45 days, or 30mg for 30 days, m-dien at 12mgs ed. i'll sleep on it and go from there.
I would run m4ohn, since it is very similar to 'var. It will help keep your strength up as you drop cals.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's all the encourgement i needed, m4ohn it is. decided to run 24mged for weeks 1-6.

Last edited:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I know it completely F%$*s up a schedule, but if you can do cardio first thing a.m. I believe you would get great results, I found it makes quite a difference when I'm cutting anyway.

Hey...just out of curiosity...is that prop homebrew?? :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nope, it's from a UG lab. cardio in the morning? i don't see it happening. i live 30 minutes from my gym, to do that drive twice a day would suck balls.

Anywho, figured i'd start with my workout yesterday, chest and tris. for this cycle, i'm going to stick with one core basic movement for each bodypart to judge strength gains. so, yesterday, for chest, i got 325 for 7 reps on flat bench. tri's, behind the head one-handed dumbbell raises (i'm sure there's a shorter name), 40's.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
oh, and to add in there, i'll be using HCG at 500iu's twice a week for the last 5 weeks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw the Winny, and extend the m4ohn for two more weeks. I would sart the first week at 20, second at 28, and then bump it to 32, or something in that area. Giving that you are using it with other compounds, you might get enough bang for your buck so to speak at a lower dosage, just a thought.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
alrighty, consider it done. no winny it is. i've got 3 bottles of m4ohn that i got from sledge's giveaway on superdrol. 270 pills total. with the split you suggested, it should last for 6 weeks.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Looks good bro can't wait to see the end result.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Being that you're cutting, and I'm asuming doing low intensity cardio, I suggest doing it at least 4 x wk. That's the accepted minimum amount needed to make it worthwhile. Many people aren't that lucky though and need to do more. Good luck with it though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Being that you're cutting, and I'm asuming doing low intensity cardio, I suggest doing it at least 4 x wk. That's the accepted minimum amount needed to make it worthwhile. Many people aren't that lucky though and need to do more. Good luck with it though.
yeah, i'm trying to keep my heartrate at 70% during that hour. any less than that, and the machine shuts off thinking that i've quit.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'm trying to keep my heartrate at 70% during that hour. any less than that, and the machine shuts off thinking that i've quit.
What are you using? Mabey you could try something else.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
eliptical. the stairmaster makes my heartrate jump up to at least 180 within the first couple minutes. and the treadmills are always taken by old women reading their damn magazines.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
eliptical. the stairmaster makes my heartrate jump up to at least 180 within the first couple minutes. and the treadmills are always taken by old women reading their damn magazines.
"treadmills are always taken by old women reading their damn magazines."

How true....

Good luck on the cycle.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you can get a treadmill, try seting it at 2 or 3 mph on maximun incline.Walk with your hands free at your sides. You can check HR periodicly or just check your pulse. This has been proven most effective at stimulating lipolisis. And it won't shut off on you.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to you B. Gonna be interesting to follow.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'm a fan of HIIT cardio. high intensity interval training. check it out in bill phillips BFL book.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
day 3

Today's weight: 267 lbs (1lb loss so far)

Leg's and bi's were today. I didn't figure I'd be feeling anything this soon, but something is definately going on. Squats are 10lbs and 1 rep, got 405 for 6. 395 felt like it was going to crush me last week, almost fell forward on rep 5, today 405 was a joke. :blink:
Leg press is up 20lbs, 970 for 6. Standing calves up 2 reps, 225 for 8. For bi's, I'll be using standing EZ curl bar as my strength tester, got 110 for 6. 1 hour of cardio on the eliptical followed at a heartrate staying between 138-145.

I did some math last night, looks like I'm getting around 3100 calories per day, with about 400 grams of protein. I won't change it unless I see something going haywire.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey bro you have an end goal weight or Bf% or you just gonna take whatever comes to you in the end? Hell maybe I missed it somewhere, anywho...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nah bro, i don't want to rely on the scale. from my limited experience, the scale can **** with your head if you pay too much attention to it. if i can drop a few inches on my waist and keep the same good measurments, it'll be a success in my book. some added strength wouldn't hurt either.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
weight: 268lbs
arms: 19.75"
neck: 19"
chest: 50"
waist: 42" (yeah, that's why this is a cutter)
thighs: 25"
calves: 16.5"
predictions of measurements after cycle ends

arms - 20
neck - 18.5
chest - 50.5
waist - 37
calves - 9.5 :lol:

:hammer:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
dick :smite:

i'll take the 37" waist though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Today's weight: 271 lbs :think:

Pretty funny, I'm 1200 calories below maintenance and still gaining weight. I'll do some measurements on Sunday to see how things are going. Today's was shoulders and back. Went rather well, got anxious with dumbbell press, tried 120's, only got 4 reps. It took damn near everything I had to get the damn things up to my shoulders. By that time, I was already spent. I'll try it again next week but I'll have someone assist the weight up. Didn't do deadlifts this week, alternating those with barbell rows from week to week. So, I got 315 on barbell rows for 7 reps. Hadn't done those in a while so I was pleased. Rest of the workout I picked up the pace more concerned with fatiguing the muscle than strength. Got the chance for a treadmill today so I took it. Heartrate of 126-135 for an hour. Pretty damn boring compared to the eliptical but whatever works.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Beezle keep on working on that fat will come off, I think LOL

Seriously stick with the treadmill and keep your heart rate down as Lean One suggested. We want you to keep the muscle and lose the fat so it's important you stay away from stairmasters, ellipticals ect....things that shoot your heart rate through the roof.

Chasec HIIT has it's place and works well but Beezle can only make the gym once a day so HIIT after a workout would be a no no. On off days from training it would be great though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
speaking of off day cardio, i decided to bump it up a notch. on off days, before breakfast, i'll be taking about a 40-45 minute walk. now, that i've got a pretty good idea what pace i need from the treadmill experiment, i can use that as a gauge for how fast the walk should be. doesn't sound like much but i'm sure it'll add up, that's cardio 6 days a week now.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
speaking of off day cardio, i decided to bump it up a notch. on off days, before breakfast, i'll be taking about a 40-45 minute walk. now, that i've got a pretty good idea what pace i need from the treadmill experiment, i can use that as a gauge for how fast the walk should be. doesn't sound like much but i'm sure it'll add up, that's cardio 6 days a week now.
Sounds like your on the right track now Beelz. Keep us updated.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You better watch out. At this rate you're nipping at my heels to get the title of "cardio king" :rofl:

Oh, and be carefull all that cardio can eat up your muscle. :rolleyes:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You better watch out. At this rate you're nipping at my heels to get the title of "cardio king" :rofl:

Oh, and be carefull all that cardio can eat up your muscle. :rolleyes:
cardio king? nah, that definately doesn't fit me. not too worried about eating up muscle with the test/tren combo. but if i do notice any decreases in strength, i'll adjust as necessary.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, end of week 1 measurments.

Weight: 271 lbs (up 3lbs)
Arms : 19 7/8" (up 1/8")
Neck : 19 1/4" (up 1/4")
Chest : 50.5" (up 1/2")
Waist : 41 1/2" (down 1/2") :cheers:
Thighs : 25" (same) i'm measuring 6" above the knee, not sure if this is the right place or not.
Calves : 16 5/8" (up 1/8")

Not bad for week 1. In all honesty I believe the arm measurments went up from the tricep injection but then again my chest measurment went up as well so I dunno. Thighs? Hell, what can I say? May be about time to bust out the 20 rep squats again, oh joy.

Last edited:

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice Progess! 20 Rep Squats does not sound like fun.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Nice Progess! 20 Rep Squats does not sound like fun.
no, they're far from fun. usually, by rep 15 i can hear water rushing in my ears, pausing at the top feels like i'm still squatting, sometimes losing count from the pain distraction. they produce results though, just like anything else that sucks ass.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
keep it up man great results after only a few days

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Weight : 270 lbs

Bench is up 2 reps, got 325 for 9, moving up to 335 next week. Strength is making small improvements compared to last cycle but due to calorie deprivation, I'll take what I can get. Still feel good, no problems.

Tri's are up 5lbs on the one-handed dumbbell behind the head thingy, got 45's for 8.

Decided that since I can do cardio 3X a week in the morning and 3X post-workout, that I would just make them all morning cardio. So, in other words, Monday-Saturday, pre-breakfast, 45-60 minutes of 65% heartrate cardio. That should do it. :thumbsup:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh. You'll always be a fat bastard to me :D

I need company ;)

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Alrighty, end of week 1 measurments.

Weight: 271 lbs (up 3lbs)
Arms : 19 7/8" (up 1/8")
Neck : 19 1/4" (up 1/4")
Chest : 50.5" (up 1/2")
Waist : 41 1/2" (down 1/2") :cheers:
Thighs : 25" (same) i'm measuring 6" above the knee, not sure if this is the right place or not.
Calves : 16 5/8" (up 1/8")

Not bad for week 1. In all honesty I believe the arm measurments went up from the tricep injection but then again my chest measurment went up as well so I dunno. Thighs? Hell, what can I say? May be about time to bust out the 20 rep squats again, oh joy.
AWESOME...Good progress dude:thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress Beelz. Hey, I just noticed something. Our calves are almost the same size. :D

size

Awards
  • Established
It is always a good thing when you can increase your weight with a decrease in your waist.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Stupid question I think but you said that your arm measurements went up maybe from the tricep injection. If you are trying to target one body part more, does it help to inject into that part?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question I think but you said that your arm measurements went up maybe from the tricep injection. If you are trying to target one body part more, does it help to inject into that part?
no, there's no localized benefit from spot injecting. i just inject there because i've got meaty arms and it's the easiest spot for me. spot injecting is some crazy ass myth that holds no weight whatsoever. yeah, the measurements go up temporarily but as soon as the oil dissipates (sp?), you're back to normal.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm starting to feel bloated, pretty bad actually. diet has changed so it shouldn't be that, even though my appetite has went to ****. i have a headache all the time too. thought it might have been something else at first, but the **** won't go away. checked blood pressure, 140/76, not that high, started at 130/70.