Test E, epi, and super drol. First cycle. Advice?

Future_Juicer

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post and I was hoping y'all could help me decide what would be best.

Height-5'11"
Weight-185lbs
Bf%-13
Age-21

So I have a few different compounds in my possession and I was thinking about splitting my test cycle in half and running this two times. Would this be worth the try or should I just make it a 10 week test cycle with SD front loaded and epistane backloaded?

Cycle

Test E 500mg m/th
500/500/500/500/500/0/0
Superdrol
10/10/10/10/0/0/0
Epistane 2a3a
0/0/30/30/30/30/30

Pct
Torem 120/90/60/30/15
DAA 0/4/4/4/4

Also have arimedex on hand and could not decide between .25 EOD throughout the cycle and pct to help prevent sides or should I wait until the bloat is almost unbearable? Thank you.

Future_Juicer

Awards
Is there something wrong with it? I've done some research about what I'm trying to accomplish and these are the compounds I want to use. But I'm just concerned with my possible idea of splitting my cycle In 1/2?

rphash49

Awards
No the cycle looks like a lot of fun but it's a bit aggressive for a first cycle. Most would do test solo first so you can see how your body is effected before stacking.

Future_Juicer

Awards
Yeah I could see that, because I've read that super drol is some aggressive stuff. But that's why I was gunna take it in a low dose to see how my body reacts. Of course if any "extreme" or adverse side effects occur I will stop the orals.

So my idea is to split my 10weeks of test into two 5 week cycles so my gains won't be as big and possibly I could keep them easier after pct. Is splitting my cycle in half a bad idea or could I expect to see some decent gains overall?

My macros for the first 4 weeks of cycle

4100 calories 295 protein 305 carbs 109 fats

Then after week 4 taper down slowly

3350-3500 calories 250protein 250carb 95 fat

Would this approach of a diet while trying to bulk then cut excess water and maybe fat at the end of the cycle be sufficient? It's going to be 95% natural organic vegetables and meats and only 5% processed foods

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
run the test e ~12 weeks @ 500mgs.

dubfungus

Awards
Ph are trash . Run test a 500 mg for 13 weeks kick start with dbol at 30 to 50 mg for 4 to 6 weeks

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't bother splitting it up into two cycle, the enanthate ester it takes around 4 weeks to really get kicking, 10 weeks minimum 12 would be better.
You could front load with an oral for the first 4 weeks ( something that you've used vefore and know how you react to it ) and do a finisher the last two weeks plus the two weeks while the ester is clearing but same here something that you know how you react to.

Future_Juicer

Awards
Don't bother splitting it up into two cycle, the enanthate ester it takes around 4 weeks to really get kicking, 10 weeks minimum 12 would be better. You could front load with an oral for the first 4 weeks ( something that you've used vefore and know how you react to it ) and do a finisher the last two weeks plus the two weeks while the ester is clearing but same here something that you know how you react to.
But what if the only reason I wanted to split it in 1/2 is so both cycles will have a test base and I won't gain 20+ pounds. I thought maybe if I aimed for the 10ish pound range my gains would be easier to keep pct?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
But what if the only reason I wanted to split it in 1/2 is so both cycles will have a test base and I won't gain 20+ pounds. I thought maybe if I aimed for the 10ish pound range my gains would be easier to keep pct?
Putting on 10lbs instead of 20 isn't going to make it any easier to keep. If you want a test base but some dermicrine or something like that. It's purely a waste running test e for that reason. Your first cycle will always be your best, so why not get the most out of it.

Future_Juicer

Awards
Putting on 10lbs instead of 20 isn't going to make it any easier to keep. If you want a test base but some dermicrine or something like that. It's purely a waste running test e for that reason. Your first cycle will always be your best, so why not get the most out of it.
Thank you. So would it be best to run the test for 10 week, then jump start week 1-4 with epi and week 7-12 with epi again?

T boy

T boy

Awards
With ethanate you should look for 12 weeks as a minimum. You are going in with AAS so if took smoe d-Bol to get you going in say weeks 1-4 then see how you go.

That's a tried a tested stack and you should see strong gains.

What you looking to do in terms of size, composition etc???