cycle info and suggestions

K

KWBushman

Awards
quick fyi:

42 years old, 5"10" 216 last weigh in...14 years active military mainly endurance/strength type training, been out for 5 years and been focusing on strength training now. recently discovered a friend has a source that can be trusted so I now have the opportunity to step away from the PH cycles...

I don't plan to start this cycle for a while because I want to clean up my diet and ensure I have that in check prior...so gonna wait a while and make necessary tweaks to ensure macros etc...are good to go. I plan on only running D-bol and Test for the first cycle and have been reading and researching on here for a while among other boards also and this is my plan starting roughly Dec '13. Here is what my buddy was suggesting for me to run as a first cycle and reading around on here it doesn't seem to stretched for a first run...

Weeks 1-4 D-bol 40mg/ed
Weeks 1-12 Test-p 500mg/wk

AI
still researching and will order before cycle start

PCT
Weeks 14-17 Clomid 100/100/50/50
Weeks 14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Weeks 14-20 4g DAA/ed

feel free to suggest away and/or flame away

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
if its your first cycle why not use a longer ester like E or Cyp? and if your dead set on using kick start with it the first two weeks and then taper down with it towards the end. so something like this

weeks 1-2 cyp 500 week/ at 50 QOD
Weeks 3-10 Cyp 500 week
weeks 11-12 Prop- 100 QOD or 75 QD.

That way you can transition into a smoother PCT sooner instead of waiting for the esters to clear out.

and 3G of DAA is all you need. no sense in wasting it.