New cycle . What you think ?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Starting a lean bulk after Xmas once I'm down to 10% bodyfat
Diet will be surplus 700-1000 cals and training heavy 5x week
Any criticism welcome
This is my 6th cycle

Also is it wise to add growth in there 1-16? Never done it before just been advised to at gym

1-10 tren e 500mg wk
1-16 test e 750mg wk
1-16 eq 800mg wk
2-16 proviron 50mg ed
1-4 anavar 100mg ed
12-16 winny 50mg ed
1-16 hcg 500iu
1-16 adex 0.25mg eod
18-22 pct clomid and nolva

Think that's it

twomey1987

twomey1987

Awards
I've never done growth either, one of my good mates has and said its a few months before you even notice any real gains Recomp from it but he was just running it solo, don't know how it goes in terms of synergy with test etc..

Cycle looks that good mate.!!! looking forward to seeing how you go

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I've never done growth either, one of my good mates has and said its a few months before you even notice any real gains Recomp from it but he was just running it solo, don't know how it goes in terms of synergy with test etc..

Cycle looks that good mate.!!! looking forward to seeing how you go
Yea all or nothing mate, think growthu need to do with steroids but reading up on it . So hopefully ill get done answered

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Starting a lean bulk after Xmas once I'm down to 10% bodyfat
Diet will be surplus 700-1000 cals and training heavy 5x week
Any criticism welcome
This is my 6th cycle

Also is it wise to add growth in there 1-16? Never done it before just been advised to at gym

1-10 tren e 500mg wk
1-16 test e 750mg wk
1-16 eq 800mg wk
2-16 proviron 50mg ed
1-4 anavar 100mg ed
12-16 winny 50mg ed
1-16 hcg 500iu
1-16 adex 0.25mg eod

Think that's it
looks perfectly fine to me tbh, I'd prolly just stick with clomid in the pct but that's just me. I'm doing this almost exact same cycle right now.

never used growth either, so I don't have any suggestions. Too poor :(

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
How you getting on with it . It's biggest cycle I've done , so hopefully with my diet in check and training I should see good results . Yea growth I'm not sure about and heard it was expensive lol So might just stick with anabolics

Viking23

Awards
How you getting on with it . It's biggest cycle I've done , so hopefully with my diet in check and training I should see good results . Yea growth I'm not sure about and heard it was expensive lol So might just stick with anabolics
I'll check for you tomorrow on growth. My one friend has used it several times, but I think I remember him saying he uses it to solidify his gains after cycle. He runs it in pct or tries to time it to kick in during his pct. I have to check though don't remember what he did.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I'll check for you tomorrow on growth. My one friend has used it several times, but I think I remember him saying he uses it to solidify his gains after cycle. He runs it in pct or tries to time it to kick in during his pct. I have to check though don't remember what he did.
Appreciate it ,, yes ok so it should kick if I start it early I suppose

So

1-10 tren e 500mg wk
1-16 test e 750mg wk
1-16 eq 800mg wk
2-16 proviron 50mg ed
1-4 anavar 100mg ed
12-16 winny 50mg ed
1-16 hcg 500iu
1-16 adex 0.25mg eod

That's the final decision then