Test e , equipoise, tbol

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Hi

I'm nearly at 12% bodyfat and trying to get to 10 before I start a bulk cycle . I've done tren, deca cycles in past and they really messed up my libido as I clearly didn't do pct long enoughetc but live n learn . Lift 4x week have been for 6-8 years

What do people think about growth hormones in the mix Aswel ???

But basically I'm thinking I need advice on a cycle using
Test e
Eq
Proviron
Hgc
Tbol?
And pct
Maybe growth ?????
Guessing a 16wk cycle
Thanks lads

Czn90

Awards
I was just thinking of putting together a cycle of this, got everything for the PCT and the var already, just waiting to lean up a bit more before getting the rest and getting started.
1-12 500mg test-e per week
1-6 60mg tbol ed
1-6 50mg proviron (not sure of the doses of this yet)
6-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
6-12 var 50mg ed (might move this to 8-14)

standard pct with clomid, nolva, HCG, HCGenerate and a few other otc supps.

still waiting on some advice about the cycle though so interested to see what you end up with.

Viking23

Awards
Okay I would def do 16 wks cause of eq. I like to start low and bump up as I go along. So start at 400-500 for both (test, eq) and change as needed. I would run Nolva, clomid pct and do a short blast of hcg the past month before the cycle ends. you can use hcg the whole cycle or just in pct if you want, just depends on your preference. If you use growth I would run it in pct and extend a little past pct to try and help maintain gains. Good luck brah!

Yeah and for tbol you can kick start or finish with it. I would try to run it when the test is fully kicked in because it helps free up test in the blood. Either way you really cant go wrong. Dose would be from 40-60 depending on the quality and your tolerance in my experience.

Viking23

Awards
And in the future you should give a little more info. Especially on the dosages of the drugs and the length you planned on running each. Most guys won't chime in unless you have done at least that much, proving you have done a little research. I wouldn't normally but I was bored.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
And in the future you should give a little more info. Especially on the dosages of the drugs and the length you planned on running each. Most guys won't chime in unless you have done at least that much, proving you have done a little research. I wouldn't normally but I was bored.
Fair enough ill tell you what I think then
1-16 test e 750mg

1-14 eq 600-800mg

1-6 tbol (dosage to be sorted)

1-16 provorin 50-75 mg ed

Adex eod 0.25mg
Hcg 500iou 2-16

2weeks after so 18-22 pct nolva and clomid

Main thing is I loved tren last year on last course but libido n test levels from doctors took 2-3 months to get erections back lol but I didn't run proviron and hcg through out and only did 3 not 4 weeks of pct
I would like to do tren e to be fair ,,, instead of eq . Any advice on tren e and test e would be great as some say more test n others say more tren etc

hayden43

Awards
I'm on about 70mg of tbol now only second week and all ready strong as a ox

Viking23

Awards
Fair enough ill tell you what I think then
1-16 test e 750mg

1-14 eq 600-800mg

1-6 tbol (dosage to be sorted)

1-16 provorin 50-75 mg ed

Adex eod 0.25mg
Hcg 500iou 2-16

2weeks after so 18-22 pct nolva and clomid

Main thing is I loved tren last year on last course but libido n test levels from doctors took 2-3 months to get erections back lol but I didn't run proviron and hcg through out and only did 3 not 4 weeks of pct
I would like to do tren e to be fair ,,, instead of eq . Any advice on tren e and test e would be great as some say more test n others say more tren etc
Looks good man, goodluck

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Looks good man, goodluck
After alot of research this is what I've chosen

1-10 tren e 500mg wk
1-16 test e 750mg wk
1-16 eq 800mg wk
2-16 proviron 50mg ed
1-4 anavar 100mg ed
12-16 winny 50mg ed
1-16 hcg 500iu
1-16 adex 0.25mg eod
18-22 pct clomid and nolva
Is it wise to run hgh growth all the way through ?

Think that's it

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
After alot of research this is what I've chosen

1-10 tren e 500mg wk
1-16 test e 750mg wk
1-16 eq 800mg wk
2-16 proviron 50mg ed
1-4 anavar 100mg ed
12-16 winny 50mg ed
1-16 hcg 500iu
1-16 adex 0.25mg eod
18-22 pct clomid and nolva
Is it wise to run hgh growth all the way through ?

Think that's it
Do I need caber???
I'm not using growth now

And shall I hold off the tren until week 3 ?