*New* Epi Cycle and PCT Advice

JD87

Awards
Hey guys, new here to the forums and was looking for some recommendations.

First off, I'll give a little background info on myself and lifting history. I'm 25 years old, have been lifting regularly (outside of high school sports) for 7 years; I'm 5'11 and 215lbs, sitting around 12-15% bf.

I've ran a couple different PH's in the past which were recommended to me by a "friend," who turned out to be more of a salesman than someone who really cared what happened to me. I didn't do the best research (shame on me) and used poor PCT protocol in the past, simply using products like Reversitol V2, while not including a SERM. This left me with a small gyno lump under my right pec.

It has been two years since I've ran any type of PH cycle. I've spent this time doing my research and deciding exactly what I was looking for out of my next cycle... so here goes:

I'm looking to add approx. 10-15lbs of lean mass, while decreasing BF%. I was going to run 400kcals above maintenance, but keeping it clean...

I just purchased a couple bottles of EPI 2a3a, which I was thinking of running @ 20/30/40/40/30/20. Alongside the epi, I will be running Protex Cycle Assist and a multi.

For my PCT, I grabbed some Clomid, which I was going to run @ 50/50/25/25, DAA @ 3-4g ED for 4-6 weeks, and Erase for 6 weeks... saw another post about tapering 1/2/3/3/2/1... is this optimal? or 2 ED for 4 weeks and 1 ED for 2 weeks?

So I suppose, in order, my questions would be...

1. 6 week EPI dosage in the right ball park?
2. Should I run anything else on cycle?
3. Clomid dosage pretty standard?
4. DAA ok for my Test?
5. Optimal dosing for Erase?? Taper up and down?

Thank you in advance! Let me know if I left anything out

-JD

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
1. bad dose for epi. just go 30/30/40/40/5/50 if u have enough. 30/30/30/40/40/40 if u dont. theres absolutely no point in tapering down, and 20mg/day is a waste

but thats all u did wrong

cycle support looks good. clomid looks good. daa looks good. taper up and down erase looks good

JD87

Awards
thanks so much!
yes, i'll have enough for 30/30/40/40/50/50
i'd potentially have enough for 40/40/40/50/50/50.. but would that be overdoing it?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thanks so much!
yes, i'll have enough for 30/30/40/40/50/50
i'd potentially have enough for 40/40/40/50/50/50.. but would that be overdoing it?
not at all. the first week might get you with headaches though. so u might wanna do 30 split into 3 doses. make sure you preload hawthhorne berry for ~7-10 days or so before the cycle to help with the headaches

JD87

Awards
not at all. the first week might get you with headaches though. so u might wanna do 30 split into 3 doses. make sure you preload hawthhorne berry for ~7-10 days or so before the cycle to help with the headaches
Ok, so I think I'll go 30 for the first few days to assess tolerance. I'll split into three doses, 6am, noon and 6pm. How long after the first few days do you think I should ramp up to 40mg? Once I hit 40, is it best to take all 40 at 6am upon waking? I usually go to the gym after breakfast, around 8-9am.

I have the Hawthorne and have been taking two pills daily for two days so far. Should I continue taking it throughout the cycle along with my other on cycle supps?

With my clomid and pct supps, I should be starting them the day after my last day of epi, correct?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Ok, so I think I'll go 30 for the first few days to assess tolerance. I'll split into three doses, 6am, noon and 6pm. How long after the first few days do you think I should ramp up to 40mg? Once I hit 40, is it best to take all 40 at 6am upon waking? I usually go to the gym after breakfast, around 8-9am.

I have the Hawthorne and have been taking two pills daily for two days so far. Should I continue taking it throughout the cycle along with my other on cycle supps?

With my clomid and pct supps, I should be starting them the day after my last day of epi, correct?
just do 30/day until you dont have headaches.robly 5 days or so would be fine.

and always take epi every 8 hours if you can, with the biggest dose in the morning. reason is because epis half life is about 8 hours

you can stop the hawthorne when you switch to cycle assist. just save the rest for the next cycle

start pct the day after your last epi dose. you can start daa a week before that if you want

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1. start at 40mgs and go from there
2. I assuem protext has some type of liver protectant, if not liver assist xt
3. 50/25/25/25 is what I do
4. sure
5. no idea

JD87

Awards
just do 30/day until you dont have headaches.robly 5 days or so would be fine.

and always take epi every 8 hours if you can, with the biggest dose in the morning. reason is because epis half life is about 8 hours

you can stop the hawthorne when you switch to cycle assist. just save the rest for the next cycle

start pct the day after your last epi dose. you can start daa a week before that if you want

So for the 30mgs days, 6am 10, 2pm 10, 10pm 10.
40mg days 20/10/10
50mg days 30/10/10
?? That look right?

- if I don't have any headaches day one and two, I'll jump right to 40mg.

I was just doing the math, and for what I'll have, I could manage 40/40/40/50/50/60. Though, from what I've read, six weeks cycles tend to taper off near the end, and I haven't seen anyone dosing at 60mg. Thoughts?

JD87

Awards
1. start at 40mgs and go from there
2. I assuem protext has some type of liver protectant, if not liver assist xt
3. 50/25/25/25 is what I do
4. sure
5. no idea
I feel like id rather be safe with the 50/50/25/25 on the clomid, just because of the gyno lump I already have from a past cycle with poor pct.

Have you ever heard of a cycle with proper pct reducing or removing small traces of gyno?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
40mg days 20/10/10
50mg days 30/10/10
?? That look right?

I was just doing the math, and for what I'll have, I could manage 40/40/40/50/50/60. Though, from what I've read, six weeks cycles tend to taper off near the end, and I haven't seen anyone dosing at 60mg. Thoughts?
that cycle looks fine too!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I feel like id rather be safe with the 50/50/25/25 on the clomid, just because of the gyno lump I already have from a past cycle with poor pct.

Have you ever heard of a cycle with proper pct reducing or removing small traces of gyno?
no, I've only heard about it with letro dosing

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
40mg days 20/10/10
50mg days 30/10/10
?? That look right?

i would go 20/20/10 on the 50mg days and 20/20/20 on the 60's.

and you could do every 6 hours if 8 messes with your sleep schedule. epis half life actually ranges from 6-8 hours so it might be easier for you to do that

JD87

Awards
Just giving a quick update. Started day 3 today... Day 1 was fine at 30mg, no issues. Day two I bumped it to 40, and continued that today. Headaches are few and far between, mostly when I'm not drinking enough water.

Appetite seems to be going through the roof. Placebo effect definitely kicking in a little