Test E Only Cycle Advise. Opinions Appreciated!

floyd88jaus

floyd88jaus

Awards
Running first cycle in a few years, to be honest had no idea what I was doing then. Have done some extensive research and think i'm all good to go now.

Test E 250 mg (Mon - Thursday)

Have enough for 15 weeks, might stretch the 12 to 15? (pending sides & opinions)

Have been well advised on my PCT & on cycle care.

Is as follows...

Run exemstane from week 3 at 12.5mg every other day (exemstane's, active life is 27 hours but dosing every day dries the joints pretty bad) adjust up & down as required.

Run PCT 14 days after last pin.

4 weeks minimum for PCT, Clomid 150mg for 3 days then 50mg for the remainder of the 4 weeks.

Run DAA at 3g daily for 4 weeks

Erase Pro starting week 2 until week 5 of pct.

Can I get some opinions!

Also do I stop exemstane after last pin or at start of PCT?

Viking23

Awards
I'd run it for 12 weeks. Most guys gains will slow down/stop around week 12 on test only. I also advise you to start the aromasin on week 4. Personally I wouldn't start it until you started getting bloated/sides but most advise against that. If you want just up the dose of the last few weeks of your cycle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I'm usually happy with 10-12 weeks and ready to start an easier recovery. You're looking at more than a 1/4 year 'on'... Which means if you are planning to cycle again and want to bounce back <12 weeks is good.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I'd run it for 12 weeks. Most guys gains will slow down/stop around week 12 on test only. I also advise you to start the aromasin on week 4. Personally I wouldn't start it until you started getting bloated/sides but most advise against that. If you want just up the dose of the last few weeks of your cycle.

Start the ai when you start the gear.
It alot easier to control e2 from the beginning rather than trying to play catch up.

floyd88jaus

floyd88jaus

Awards
Yeah I thought that was the idea, stay in front from the start and just watch for dry joints right? ha Thanks for your input! I'll just run the 12 weeks save the rest for later! Also I've heard people rave about Orange Triad being the way to go while on vitamin, etc wise. Thoughts?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Yeah I thought that was the idea, stay in front from the start and just watch for dry joints right? ha Thanks for your input! I'll just run the 12 weeks save the rest for later! Also I've heard people rave about Orange Triad being the way to go while on vitamin, etc wise. Thoughts?
Vutamins are vitamins IMO
I use mega men sport,krill oil,injectable b12,that's all I need

floyd88jaus

floyd88jaus

Awards
That's exactly what I thought, just trying to absorb info ha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't know if you have access, but I always recommended HCG with Test.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Running first cycle in a few years, to be honest had no idea what I was doing then. Have done some extensive research and think i'm all good to go now.

Test E 250 mg (Mon - Thursday)

Have enough for 15 weeks, might stretch the 12 to 15? (pending sides & opinions)

Have been well advised on my PCT & on cycle care.

Is as follows...

Run exemstane from week 3 at 12.5mg every other day (exemstane's, active life is 27 hours but dosing every day dries the joints pretty bad) adjust up & down as required.

Run PCT 14 days after last pin.

4 weeks minimum for PCT, Clomid 150mg for 3 days then 50mg for the remainder of the 4 weeks.

Run DAA at 3g daily for 4 weeks

Erase Pro starting week 2 until week 5 of pct.

Can I get some opinions!

Also do I stop exemstane after last pin or at start of PCT?
Sounds like you've been advised well ;)

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Don't need to run 150mg clomid. You will feel horrible at that dose just stick to 100mg

floyd88jaus

floyd88jaus

Awards
I'd stop exemstane at pct. run the first week or two without an AI then jump on erase and run that past your serm by a week or two.
Cheers mate, wish winter would hurry up!

dubfungus

Awards
aromasion throughout cycle. Then run nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
Curious about how this cycle's been going. I like the simplicity of Test E only.

floyd88jaus

floyd88jaus

Awards
Curious about how this cycle's been going. I like the simplicity of Test E only.
Haven't started yet mate, currently cutting BF down to 10% then starting with a clean slate after Christmas & New Years shenanigans are done ha

amend09

Awards
What's a good AI for test E, and do I just use it once sides kick in or start it on a certain week?

Viking23

Awards
I believe in waiting for sides because not everyone is prone to estrogen sides especially if you are younger. Most will say to start the ai around week 3-4 to prevent sides. Estrogen is needed for gains so you don't want to crush it if you don't have to in my opinion.

floyd88jaus

floyd88jaus

Awards
What's a good AI for test E, and do I just use it once sides kick in or start it on a certain week?
As per my post mate, from week 3 @ 12.5mg daily eod if it drys me out to bad! I'd run it precautionary mate

amend09

Awards
I believe in waiting for sides because not everyone is prone to estrogen sides especially if you are younger. Most will say to start the ai around week 3-4 to prevent sides. Estrogen is needed for gains so you don't want to crush it if you don't have to in my opinion.
Thanks man

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I have a different approach, id rather be proactive not reactive. I don't really see the point of waiting for gyno ( for example ) sides before trying to get them under control, I'd much rather not have them in the first place.

Viking23

Awards
I have a different approach, id rather be proactive not reactive. I don't really see the point of waiting for gyno ( for example ) sides before trying to get them under control, I'd much rather not have them in the first place.
Yeah I know many guys that do that. When do you start your ai on average for a long ester?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah I know many guys that do that. When do you start your ai on average for a long ester?
On average around week 3, I'm not really that prone to estrogen related sides but I always err on the side of caution.