ai advice needed

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
hi new to forum and hoping to start my third cycle soon so i am new to that also. my question is could i get gyno on this cycle if i didnt suffer from it the last two times?
my first cycle was test p and methandrostenolone 8 weeks and my second was test p and stanozolol 8 weeks. this time im going with test e for 14 weeks and nandrolone 12 weeks. pct i have nolvadex and daa and looking into getting some clomid if i can (source was out) and some other test booster. any advice is appreciated thank you

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd use HCG on deca, and run both 2-4 more weeks longer if you could. Wouldn't hurt to have an AI, you don't need to use it.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
On your cycle was deca suppresive when stacked with test?
Ive read up on arimidex and letrozole do you have an opinion on which is best? And would you run the AI whole cycle or only if gyno occured?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
On your cycle was deca suppresive when stacked with test?
Ive read up on arimidex and letrozole do you have an opinion on which is best? And would you run the AI whole cycle or only if gyno occured?
it completely shuts you down.

arimidex. Letrozole is too strong, usually used as an "oh ****, I have gyno"

I usually try to get away with it for 4-5 weeks... If I had more money, I'd prolly just start it on week 2

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
it completely shuts you down.

arimidex. Letrozole is too strong, usually used as an "oh ****, I have gyno"

I usually try to get away with it for 4-5 weeks... If I had more money, I'd prolly just start it on week 2
Thanks alot really helpful