Planning out next cycle

prinjm6

Awards
Getting ready to ramp up my 2nd cycle. My background is I'm 24, I have been lifting since highschool. I'm 6' 2" currently 216lbs and in PCT from first cycle. I was sitting around 198-204 prior to running gear. First cycle was dbol at 30mg ED 3 weeks, Hex 450 @ 1 ml/wk (pinning twice wk) for 10wks, anavar at 50mg last 5 wks. Very pleased with results from first cycle wish I would've ran a little more and little longer. Owell you live and you learn.
Now for the next cycle.

First 30 days dbol @ 50mg ED
Week 1-12 EQ @ 500mg wk
Week 1-10 Hex 450 @ 450mg wk
Week 10-14 test P @ 100mg EOD
Week 10-14 tren a @ 75mg ED
Week 1-14 aromadex @ 6.25mg ED

PCT 5000iu HCG
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20

Diet 4k-4500 cal
450g protein
450g carbs
100g fat
Eating enough is the hardest part for me due to work. I eat 5 dozen + eggs a wk. Black beans, Brown rice, chicken breat, fish, venison. Snack on almonds for fat intake. I know what to eat just hard to eat enough of it.

Now I'd like to hear feedback from some bros who have been at this longer than I have.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
No test until week 10? Why is that?

whats your goals for the cycle?

prinjm6

Awards
The Hex 450 is a test sustanon blend dosed at 450mg/ml. I've ran this for my first cycle and was very pleased with results.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The Hex 450 is a test sustanon blend dosed at 450mg/ml. I've ran this for my first cycle and was very pleased with results.
whats hex a blend of mg wise? I was under the impression it was hex tren. Sust is already a blend btw

prinjm6

Awards
20mg test acetate, 30mg test prop, 50mg test phenylprop, 90mg test E, 95mg test C, 165mg undecanoate. Hex is just short for hexadex its just the brands name of their sust blend is all.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
20mg test acetate, 30mg test prop, 50mg test phenylprop, 90mg test E, 95mg test C, 165mg undecanoate. Hex is just short for hexadex its just the brands name of their sust blend is all.
oh ok lol. Usually its tren hex and it's short for Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, thats why I was confused.

How bout you extend the cycle to 16 weeks? EQ is pretty slow, I assume you're trying to do some lean gains or something here?
Id purpose this
1-16 test 500
1-16 eq 600
1-4 dbol 40-60
10-18 winstrol 50mg

I'd start HCG 2-3 weeks into the cycle @ 250 iu x2 a week rather than in the pct. Arguments can be made both ways, but think bout what it actually does first.

4 weeks of tren isn't gonna do anything either, ditch the test P and tren A...

40/20/20/20 is fine for pct as well

lmk whatcha think

prinjm6

Awards
I had thought about running winstrol, why not run the test prop with the win? The reasoning behind the trenbolone was just to try it out see how my body reacts to it. Plus I hear the strength gains are insane.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I had thought about running winstrol, why not run the test prop with the win? The reasoning behind the trenbolone was just to try it out see how my body reacts to it. Plus I hear the strength gains are insane.
what would be the reasoning to switch from your blend of test to just prop? I doubt you'll be holding much water at 500mgs / week.

Tren is pretty good stuff, but 4 weeks isn't enough. It starts working fast, but the strength is nothing dbol can't do. I would just save it for a tren + something cycle, a couple of weeks of tren can reallly mess you up.

prinjm6

Awards
Running the test prop would keep my test levels up but replacing it with a shorter ester chain so when I come off cycle it clears my system faster. Just my logic, and I could be wrong that's why I'm here lol. I may just run the winstrol then instead of tren and save the tren for another cycle down the road. Probably best don't think Winstrol shuts your hpta down like tren.

prinjm6

Awards
Also the winstrol would be run in your proposed cycle 50mg ED correct?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Running the test prop would keep my test levels up but replacing it with a shorter ester chain so when I come off cycle it clears my system faster. Just my logic, and I could be wrong that's why I'm here lol. I may just run the winstrol then instead of tren and save the tren for another cycle down the road. Probably best don't think Winstrol shuts your hpta down like tren.
ha maybe bout the test thing idk, I think it'd be a miniscule difference. Couldn't hurt I guess but I've never tried it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Also the winstrol would be run in your proposed cycle 50mg ED correct?
correct! 50mgs ED starting week 10 if you're doing the 16week cycle. you'd quit winstrol the day before your pct

prinjm6

Awards
Thoughts on Anavar over winstrol. Ran anavar @ 50mg ed for four weeks. Could up the dosage to 80mg for 4-5 wks. Just not wanting more joint pain.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on Anavar over winstrol. Ran anavar @ 50mg ed for four weeks. Could up the dosage to 80mg for 4-5 wks. Just not wanting more joint pain.
I don't like anavar. Its really expensive, and I respond better to winstrol. Most people cycle anavar 50mgs x 6-8 weeks.

If you've used winstrol and get joint pain, I wouldn't use it. Would be fine swapping it out for var. I just always reccomend cycles and drugs I've either done, or have had great experience with.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I hate blends. So hard to get stable blood levels and not to mention there's a ****load of ester weight!! Out of that 450mgs ( without getting out my chart of ester weight ) would only be somewhere around 300mg of actual test.
Also totally agree with geekpoop re hcg usage. It's suppressive so is not best during pct, the best way would be to minimise shutdown of natural test while on and as such running it on cycle would be the go.
Love winny but it dries me out. Bad. If you do decide to run it try pulsing it on workout days ie 50mg workout days and 25mg on off days. This worked for me personally.

prinjm6

Awards
I hate blends. So hard to get stable blood levels and not to mention there's a ****load of ester weight!! Out of that 450mgs ( without getting out my chart of ester weight ) would only be somewhere around 300mg of actual test.
Also totally agree with geekpoop re hcg usage. It's suppressive so is not best during pct, the best way would be to minimise shutdown of natural test while on and as such running it on cycle would be the go.
Love winny but it dries me out. Bad. If you do decide to run it try pulsing it on workout days ie 50mg workout days and 25mg on off days. This worked for me personally.
Appreciate the input, I've kicked it around and I'm probably going with Test E @500mg/wk instead of the blend. And definately adding the hcg in during cycle.