First cycle- How does it look?

hide83

Awards
Hi guys- first post so go easy on me. Im planning on running my first ph cycle and I want to be sure Im doing everything right. Im 30, 5'10 and 230 lbs. Obviously i want to see some big gains but my health is my number one concern. My goal is to cut some bodyfat while gaining a good amount of muscle at the same time. Im looking at a 5 week cycle of epistane at 20/30/30/40/40. Planning an 2 weeks preload of cycle support. On cycle will be running epi, cycle support, liv.52, taurine and the standards- protein, multivitamins etc. For pct I plan on running nolva for four weeks at 20/20/10/10. I'll continue running cycle support throughout pct and I was also planning on running ad-3 pct by lecheek as well as lean xtreme, daa and creatine. Does this look okay and is there anything else you think is necessary or anything I should cut out? Ive already purchased everything and plan on starting my cycle October 15th.

Also on a side note lecheek recommends running testaplex with the ad-3 and that already had the daa so I might just pick up a bottle that. Overkill?

Thanks in advance for your help

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys- first post so go easy on me. Im planning on running my first ph cycle and I want to be sure Im doing everything right. Im 30, 5'10 and 230 lbs. Obviously i want to see some big gains but my health is my number one concern. My goal is to cut some bodyfat while gaining a good amount of muscle at the same time. Im looking at a 5 week cycle of epistane at 20/30/30/40/40. Planning an 2 weeks preload of cycle support. On cycle will be running epi, cycle support, liv.52, taurine and the standards- protein, multivitamins etc. For pct I plan on running nolva for four weeks at 20/20/10/10. I'll continue running cycle support throughout pct and I was also planning on running ad-3 pct by lecheek as well as lean xtreme, daa and creatine. Does this look okay and is there anything else you think is necessary or anything I should cut out? Ive already purchased everything and plan on starting my cycle October 15th.

Also on a side note lecheek recommends running testaplex with the ad-3 and that already had the daa so I might just pick up a bottle that. Overkill?

Thanks in advance for your help
No such thing as overkill in PCT, just be sure it has enough DAA in it. 3 grams daily for 30 days.
If you are dosing it that way because you have 2 bottles and you've done the math, fine. If not, run it 30,30, bump to 40,40,40(if sides are minimal at 30). 20 is a waste unless its just first week waiting to kick in. Once you know how a compound treats you, just run it straight , ex: 40,40,40,40,40. How's your diet going to be?

hide83

Awards
It for sure has daa but im not sure of the dose. Diet will be clean. Like i said Im trying to lose some fat so Im thinking 2800 a day with 200 grams of protein. I do have 2 bottles so I might take your suggestion and start at 30. I've actually been between starting at 20 or 30 and im guessing with my weight 30 is probably fine to start at.

hide83

Awards
Last post probably didnt make sense. h the original dose i wouldve used more than one bottle anyway so regardless Ill be dipping into the 2nd one.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just my opinion but in order to recomp on epistane, a good method is going above maintenance calories on lifting days via carbs and below on 'burn' days with lower carbs. Unless you are 160 lbs or less, I would bring that protein up possibly to 250+

hide83

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. Ill give that a shot

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
pct sounds fine to me

first week of Epi is little low, but thats just me

hide83

Awards
Yeah i think im going to bump to 30. Maybe do 40 for 3 weeks instead of 2 depending on how i feel.