Dymethazine / 4 ad time!!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Lurked many of days on here to decide on Dimethazine... and that time has come. This will be the most powerful compound I've run so I'm not quite certain what to expect. I've used helladrol with good results previously.

I recently cut about 30 lbs and kept my lifts close so I'm really lean and want to add some quality while in have low bf. I really busted my ass to get here and now I'm ready to get the party started! I'm itching to start putting down quality cals and killing the weight room. I'm using LGI DMZ-15 and RDe 4ad from AMS.

Weight: 190 @ 8-9%
Height: 6'5

DMZ
30/45/45/45/45 (EDIT: Looks like I will probably run it 6 weeks and possibly go up to 60mg)
4 ad
5/5/5/5/5
AMS Super Cycle Support

PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3/3/3/3/3
AD-3
0/0/2/2/2/2

Any experience anyone has would appreciated. There are somewhat limited logs on DMZ it seems. Took my first dose today. I figured I'd be fine to start at 30

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 1 placebo at its best in the gym tonight. I'm seeing new veins every time I lift it seems after this last cut. Can't wait til a few weeks in.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Some current pics. I know its nothing much compared to most guys on here, but I was 6'6" and 168lbs @ 15% not too long ago.

I was so skinny all my life. Takes its toll eventually... fuels the fire.

DaveBefore04.jpg
DaveBefore05.jpg

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Weight: 191.5 (+1.5)

Not much to note, I feel pretty good so far. Just keeping my mindset on quality workouts. I'll probably start to up my volume after I feel it kicking in. For now I'm going to do my own natural thing so not to cause any unwanted joint stress before i start to get into the thick of things.

I know DMZ takes effect sooner than hdrol. I cant remember when I started getting back pumps from hdrol but I know I got them pretty bad. I want to save the taurine I have until I need it and I may not need to buy more.

How soon do some people generally start to see back pumps from it if they are prone? A week or so?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
So I am actually short on nolva by 3 days if I go 20/20/10/10. I'm just going to go from 20 to 10 three days early and keep a 28 day regiment.

Definitely gained 2.5lbs in 3 days. I remember this feeling from hdrol. May be a stupid question but scientifically, what is the cause of the quick weight gain with PHs? Is it just simply water?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
My want to use some Liver Assist XT, two orals for 5 weeks... but its up to you. Otherwise have fun be safe :)

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Is Assist xt really that much better than Super Cycle? It was on sale and I just went by ingredients and brand name

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Is Assist xt really that much better than Super Cycle? It was on sale and I just went by ingredients and brand name
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't even notice that lol. If you already have a liver protectant, use what you already got on hand!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't even notice that lol. If you already have a liver protectant, use what you already got on hand!
No sweat, I see how you thought that. I actually just edited it because all I had written was Super Cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, but cycle assist is.

Cel cycle assist, there is no substitute.

Smells like a$$, works like a charm!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am actually short on nolva by 3 days if I go 20/20/10/10. I'm just going to go from 20 to 10 three days early and keep a 28 day regiment.

Definitely gained 2.5lbs in 3 days. I remember this feeling from hdrol. May be a stupid question but scientifically, what is the cause of the quick weight gain with PHs? Is it just simply water?
Yes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight: 191.5 (+1.5)

Not much to note, I feel pretty good so far. Just keeping my mindset on quality workouts. I'll probably start to up my volume after I feel it kicking in. For now I'm going to do my own natural thing so not to cause any unwanted joint stress before i start to get into the thick of things.

I know DMZ takes effect sooner than hdrol. I cant remember when I started getting back pumps from hdrol but I know I got them pretty bad. I want to save the taurine I have until I need it and I may not need to buy more.

How soon do some people generally start to see back pumps from it if they are prone? A week or so?
No one is prone to back pumps. Poor form and/or a week core, diet, an a couple other things are to blame.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
No one is prone to back pumps. Poor form and/or a week core, diet, an a couple other things are to blame.
Interesting... I've always just thought things like tauirine, potassium and water intake help decrease the intensity of them, but there's not always a cure. When I first started researching PHs some years back I read about them and thought, hmmm sounds like what used to happen to my back riding bmx back in the day. Turns out.... its the same exact feeling, only I was like 13-18 years old then when I'd get them and clearly not on a PH haha. So, I was pretty sure I was going to get them when I ran hdrol... and I really got them bad some days. Only when lifting, usually. My diet and supplements are pretty spot on, I feel I'm pretty versed compared to a lot of 3rd time cyclers but I still enjoy any input from you guys.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had back pumps full blown once.

My second cycle, and before I had proper education on exercise science and nutrition.

Since then, anytime I've felt them start, I adjust my form/rest time.

A good way to tell if you have a strong core, solid form, is if you can squat ass to floor, without loosing any arch in the back. (specifically the lower back)

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Ass to ground for someone who is 6'5"-6'6" is not the same as most people. I get lower than most guys my height (below parallel) but ATG just isn't happening without injury unless I'm going really light. Edit: I do finish most of my workouts with light ass to ground squats. Just not my full weight potential. My leg segments are ridiculously long.

That being said I feel I have a very strong core. I may have been skinny all my life but I excelled in sports in addition to riding BMX for 20+ years.

I certainly see what your saying tho. Adjustments are key for me. Proper diet, supplementing and keeping a keen eye on form and taking note of problematic movements.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can test ass to floor with just body weight.
^exaxtly^ I always finish my squat day by dropping the weight down to 1/3 and go all the way and I'm 6'3. It has helped rehab my 2nd meniscus tear and has doubled my parallel squat in a short period. Heavy, sloppy, fast squats done with limited range are far worse than a2g IMO.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
6'3" and 6'6" are super different but I get the picture. That's like the height threshold IMO, I don't really consider 6'3" exceptionally tall but surely its more difficult to squat than someone 6ft or less.

I can do 150lbs back squats ass to ground respectively. Its just not my normal 240+ @ parallel for reps of around 10-12. Low rep high weight is clearly even harder. I'll finish with around 15-20 reps of near ass to ground with 140 usually. Its not like I cannot do them at all.... But I feel using more weight to parallel and also incorporating A2G with lighter weights is beneficial for a tall guy like me. I never used to be able to even get 140 A2G. It just takes time and patience. Squating used to be a weakness and now I feel I am stronger than most guys my weight that are average height.

Certainly nothing really "sloppy" about any of my forms in the big lifts. I'll do low weight with good form faaaar before higher weight with fast sloppy reps, or else I'd have never gotten as far as I have.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 5
Weight: 193lbs (+3lbs)

Haven't begin eating too far over maint yet so its a funny feeling that I've gained 3 pounds. As I said, my weight fluctuates very little and I can usually guess it accurately, depending on time of day.

I didn't expect to feel much at this point but, I feel pretty damn good today. I just feel more alive and motivated than usual.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 8

194 lbs (+4)

Libido is up from the 4ad. Pretty good feeling of well being going on but not much difference in terms of strength in the gym today. I played it safe with volume and weight and had a decent session. Only cycles I've ever ran before were hdrol and 1ad so I'm a bit curious about the next week to come.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Bumped the DMZ to 45 today per some advice and seeing many users just run 45 all the way through. I want to get the most out of this and I planned on doing 45 eventually, anyway. Why not just start now??

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 10

Weight 195lbs (+5)

I know 5 lbs doesn't sound like much and on my hdrol run I had gained 8+ at this point, but there was more fat gained by the end of that cycle than I wanted. I dont see the need to pound food way over my maint in the frist 10 days. I cringe at these logs where people gain "10+ pounds" in the first week and it just looks like they are clearly overeating and basically putting on fat and water retention. I want the weight gained to be nearly all muscle, I worked too hard to cover my abs in a layer of thick fat while on a potent cycle. Its just unnecessary to me just to say "hey bro I gained 20+ lbs during that run", when half of it is fat. Anyone can "gain" weight, I dont need a DS for that.

I have definitely been having a tough time getting out of bed and naps seems pretty tempting these past few days haha. We'll see how things go but I may bump up the 4ad if I need to. Weed probably compounds the lethargy but I could never smoke before workouts, I'd be too lazy and lose track of rest times haha. :32:

Excited to hit the gym today as most logs I've read show strength increases around this time. I have a good feeling i'm going to start feeling beast soon...

rphash49

Awards
Pretty good gains in 10 days. I usually end a dmz cycle at about + 15-20lbs. Hardest part is keeping it post cycle. With a very aggressive pct I usually keep about 10lbs.

I finished a dmz/m-sten cycle couple months ago and I went from 183-205 and 60 days after pct I'm holding at 198

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Pretty good gains in 10 days. I usually end a dmz cycle at about + 15-20lbs. Hardest part is keeping it post cycle. With a very aggressive pct I usually keep about 10lbs.

I finished a dmz/m-sten cycle couple months ago and I went from 183-205 and 60 days after pct I'm holding at 198
Nice! Good to hear that although I'm minus the M-sten so I guess we'll see. If I can hold 12-15 lbs after PCT I'll be really happy because it will not be fat. I only held about 10lbs after hdrol.

rphash49

Awards
Nice! Good to hear that although I'm minus the M-sten so I guess we'll see. If I can hold 12-15 lbs after PCT I'll be really happy because it will not be fat. I only held about 10lbs after hdrol.
Actually I prefer dmz solo but that's me. M-sten lethargy kicks in so hard even 1000mg of stano doesn't help.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Actually I prefer dmz solo but that's me. M-sten lethargy kicks in so hard even 1000mg of stano doesn't help.
Haha well F that, sounds awful. I really didn't experience much lethargy on hdrol but I ran 4ad also. Wondering if DMZ will be worse...

rphash49

Awards
Haha well F that, sounds awful. I really didn't experience much lethargy on hdrol but I ran 4ad also. Wondering if DMZ will be worse...
Lol yes dmz is stronger than hdrol. Dmz can cause lethargy in some but it didn't with me

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 11

Weight: 196lbs (+6)

Have a great workout yesterday but I wouldn't say I'm noticing the strength of the cycle too much yet. No doubt, I'm fuller and I am seeing more veins than ever before but I kept my weights pretty much the same. I did however add about 15-20% volume onto my routine yesterday. Shirts are definitely fitting tighter, that's for sure!

Heading back to the gym today to hit some legs and chest. I won't be able to get into the gym tomorrow so I'm hitting a lower and upper in the same day today. Get it in!

Libido is great still, just a tad tired in the morning. I can tell I'm on something at this point but nothing crazy if I can be honest. These next few days will tell...

rphash49

Awards
Day 11

Weight: 196lbs (+6)

Have a great workout yesterday but I wouldn't say I'm noticing the strength of the cycle too much yet. No doubt, I'm fuller and I am seeing more veins than ever before but I kept my weights pretty much the same. I did however add about 15-20% volume onto my routine yesterday. Shirts are definitely fitting tighter, that's for sure!

Heading back to the gym today to hit some legs and chest. I won't be able to get into the gym tomorrow so I'm hitting a lower and upper in the same day today. Get it in!

Libido is great still, just a tad tired in the morning. I can tell I'm on something at this point but nothing crazy if I can be honest. These next few days will tell...
I honestly didn't get much as far as strength gains on dmz. It was more size. Epi does the opposite for me on the same diet, little size gains but great strength gains.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Yea, I have definitely read that Epi is more geared towards strength. Thats why I originally went with Hdrol over Epi, I wanted more size. Its funny to look at Epi's anabolic ratio for what it actually does. You'd think it would kick Superdrol's ass but not the case. I did get some decent strength with hdrol but I'm hoping for more with DMZ. I guess we will see....

I'm gearing my lifting more towards hypertrophy than strength, anyway. I feel with my body type, its just more enticing for me. I'm not joining any strongman comps anytime soon but I would like to actually look like I lift with these genetics haha

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Just gotta say.... I feel euphoric like a pig in sh*t today and I'm suddenly eating like a German Shepard with a f#<%ing tapeworm. I just destroyed a giant tuna sandwich like it was a tiny Pez.

Something kicked into gear here, folks.

rphash49

Awards
Nice!!! Now go kill it in the gym!!! On cycle you need to be a beast in the kitchen and a beast in the gym!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 12

Weight 197 (+7)

Would't you know it... another pound. Exciting for me because I'm not eating too far over maint and I'm actually looking leaner. Veins starting to show from my arms onto my chest for the first time ever. I felt great in the gym yesterday but didn't necessarily feel much stronger than normal. I had to squeeze in legs, shoulders and arms in 50 min so rest time was kept @ 30 sec for everything but squats which I gave a full 60 secs for.

It went a little something like this:

Warm up:
Bike for 5 min.
Jump lunges 10x2

Squats:
140x10
190x10
230x12
250x10
230x10

Leg Extensions:
80x15
80x15
drop 60x12

Ham curls:
80x12
80x12
drop 60x10

Standing Shoulder Press:
100x12
100x10
100x10
100x8

Lat raises:
20x15
20x15
15x20
15x20

Tri Extentions giant sets (no rest):
Palms up 80X10
Hammer 80x10
Palms down 80x10
(repeat x3 with 60 sec rest)

Simple, high intensity, and short.
Its not a split routine so volume seems low... but I hit the same muscle groups 3x sometimes in a week. Its really helped me grow. As a hard gainer, I got decent results from splits (and I'll go back when this stops working) but hitting a near full body 3 times a week allows me to consistently be in an anabolic state. Most of the time with a 1x per week natty, split workout, I'd recover for 2-3 days and then it would be another 3-4 days before hitting that muscle group again.

I'm off today as I have an O's game tonight and then playing an hour long set on a local radio station with my band. Pretty stoked actually! Going to run some uphill sprints tomorrow and get a little EPOC flowing. I don't think I'll be losing any muscle running sprints right now ;)

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Woke up with a real sore throat this morning on I took it easy today. Vit c to the max from here on out and just hoping I don't feel worse tomorrow.

I've managed to maint weight but I'm getting even leaner. Going to kill this next week as long as I can pull out of this. I got a flu shot on Thursday so I hope I wasn't getting sick before that. It wouldn't be good... and I'd be pissed haha.

rphash49

Awards
Woke up with a real sore throat this morning on I took it easy today. Vit c to the max from here on out and just hoping I don't feel worse tomorrow.

I've managed to maint weight but I'm getting even leaner. Going to kill this next week as long as I can pull out of this. I got a flu shot on Thursday so I hope I wasn't getting sick before that. It wouldn't be good... and I'd be pissed haha.
Getting sick on cycle sucks. Seems like it takes longer than normal to get well.

Look at upping your food intake if you haven't gained the weight yet

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Getting sick on cycle sucks. Seems like it takes longer than normal to get well.

Look at upping your food intake if you haven't gained the weight yet
Yea, hoping its just bad allergies. Runny nose, a.m. sore throat and sneezing.

I've gained about 7-8 lbs and this is day 14 so I feel I'm on track, especially how lean I'm staying. New veins coming out consistently. I'm upping cals again as soon as I feel better. Feeling stuffed up drops the appetite a bit.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like allergies. I'd recommend getting Airborne (Walmart has it). I swear by this stuff. Being sick on cycle is not good.

rphash49

Awards
Sounds like allergies. I'd recommend getting Airborne (Walmart has it). I swear by this stuff. Being sick on cycle is not good.
Target has a generic brand of "airborne" that is just as effective but much cheaper

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Target has a generic brand of "airborne" that is just as effective but much cheaper
Thanks guys good advice.

I have to say I'm feeling much better after dosing up the vit C these past few days and I still dragged myself to the gym yesterday. Had a decent workout and was able to put down some quality cals afterward. Nothing a little deadlifting cant fix! Still have a bit of a runny nose/sneezing but the sore throat was almost non existent this morning.

Weighed in at 198 last night so, still climbing...

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 15

Weight 199 lbs (+9)

IT HAS BEGUN! DMZ has arrived

Felt like I had 10w-30 coursing thru my body today. Hit legs and set a PR squatting for sure, but I didn't even have a spotter so could have done more probably. There is no doubt looking in the mirror that it has taken effect and it feels like Xmas. So contagious...

Still got 3-4 weeks left, that's scary. At this rate people are going to start asking. F&ck em, I lift weights. My gf already said my arms looked bigger this weekend. She really doesn't just say stuff like that and she sees me almost everyday so there's your sign.

Today's session went a little something like this...

Biked for 5 min/jump lunges to warm up

Back Squat:
130x15
230x10
270x8
300x5 PR! (never even had 300lbs on a bar before. I work out solo so I'm cautious with heavy free weight squats)
250x8

Leg extensions
80x15 slow eccentric on these
80x15
Drop 60x15

Romanian deads
180x10
180x10
Went easy on these because I forgot taurine today. Just ate a few bananas and pounded water before working out. Actually worked well...

Ham curls
80x12
80x12
Drop 60x10

And Calves

Rest day tomorrow.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work 6 and congrats on the squat PR!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice progress man. i am doing mechabol 75 mg a day. maintenance cals and up 5 pounds on day 10.going to run dmz at 45 mg a day in feb for an all out bulk.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Thanks man. Yea, I didn't start eating over maint until a week ago or so and I'm about +8-9 lbs on day 17. I'll prob keep it at 45 but I've gotten advice to climb to 60. I'm gaining well with minimum sides @ 45 so unless something changes...

Good luck on your run, I don't really know much about mechabol...

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 18

Weight 201lbs (+11)

I guess I was wrong about my weight in my last post haha. Looks like I'm still gaining pretty strong. Got my cal intake cranked up and working like a machine in the gym. I've definitely added about 25% workload/ TUT to my workouts and have been recovering really quickly. Its a strange (AWESOME) feeling for a guy who has trained natty mostly over the last 3 years.

I hit chest yesterday and my db press' are about +5-10lbs so far. I honestly think I will keep it at that and any increase further will come in the form of more sets or reps. My logic is that the extra TUT will still provide me with increased synthesis but when I dive into PCT I want to be able to jump up in weight one more time with a lower rep scheme. If I'm going as heavy as possible at the end of my cycle I feel my body will not want to add any weight in PCT.

Am I flawed in this logic at all? Any advice is appreciated.

Also, I'm going to try taking 15mg dmz upon waking and 30mg pre-workout (after work) today to see if I notice a better gym session. Sound like a good idea or would it not matter?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only comment I have is "watch your joints". Muscle growth is increased on cycle but joints lag behind. Cissus and glucosamine plus fish oil are your goto supplements. Nice cycle so far.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I freaking love Cissus haha. I had shoulder trouble a bit ago from doing to much volume. 2 weeks is all it took taking Cissus to fix. Amazing...

So I'm going to dose agmatine (just becasue I have it, sooo cheap), 2x 4ad and 30mg dmz pre-workout and see if it makes a difference in my energy/ strength today. I'll be hitting back/bis so let the pumps begin!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Day 22

Weight 202 (+12)

Still sitting at around the same weight for the past few days, give or take a pound. I rested a lot this weekend to make sure I was completely 100% before this week started. Actually, another way of saying that would be that I felt really lethargic this weekend haha. I all want to do is sleep! Gotta snap out of it for these next 2-3 weeks.

Ready to get it started again though with back/bis and some sprints today.

hoot72

Awards
Good progress bro! I have been nervous about this cycle. I started mine today. I hope the sides are minimal

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Thanks, Hoot. You'll be fine man, just make sure you start at a lose dose and work up. Don't go to 45mg for the first two weeks being your first PH. If this were a different dimeth I'd say no-go for a 1st timer but DMZ is known for low sides.

I have to say for the sides vs. results its been surprising. Less sides and better gains than I got from Hdrol so far.

Enjoy!