The New Guy

Beaton

Awards
Hello forum board! So this is my first post. I am EXTREMELY new to the online community so PLEASE excuse not only my ignorance to the culture of the online forum community but my knowledge of the products and or enhancements offered anywhere but in my local gym! I would also like to beforehand ask for your patience with my understanding of the guidelines and rules to follow in which this AnabolicMinds asks for. Lastly I would like to ask for your kindness as I tell you honestly my experience in bodybuilding as to not judge but more so teach me the do's and dont's, I'm not stupid, just not informed! Haha thanks again in advance! To start off I have been bodybuilding for about 7-8 years now. I'm 22 years old and decent build. I'm 6' 4" and about 190lbs now with a BF of 9% I'm still a lean mutha f***er and i'm looking to build some bulk. I've been taking prohormones of all kinds and seeing results but nothing to boast about, I want something that will rock my world! Bodybuilding is one of the most important things in my life and I'm just frustrated with the plateau's i face without any enhancements. In short I'm wondering which AAS products, etc. you'd recommend but more importantly where the F*** to buy them. I've looked everywhere and almost all are bunk. Thanks to all for the time to even bother and read this of many posts, you guys rock! :)

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Don't ask for sources. Besides even if someone gave you a source on here why would you think it wouldn't be bunk as well??

Wait on gear and eat, eat, eat. Even if you put a bunch of test into your system if you're not eating it'll be waste.

Ear big lift heavy, wait on the gear.

Beaton

Awards
thanks for your input hardwork25 and i forgot to include that i eat around 3800 calories a day! Why wait on the gear?