Epi first cycle ???

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Hey guys I've looked on the forums for a good log on a first cycle on Epi but I've found none maybe I missed it but found nothing.

Anyway I've been looking into Epistane and seems great to build lean muscle and dry gains. And drop weight. But anyway what do I have to stack it with ? Please guys speak to me like I'm stupid and slow. Because people tend to use big words and not put things in the simplest of form. So please guys put things in simple form to where i can understand it and hopefully it will help others as well thanks guys.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
For something like epistane you should stack it with cycle assist by competitive edge labs, taurine at 3-5 grams everyday because epistane gives you lower back pumps which can be painful. You also need fish oil for your joints (maybe add in some glucosamine and chondroitin as well...Google these). Epistane does not have a tendency to aromatize or in other words turn into estrogen in your body so you won't need any estrogen control supplements. Remember to stay away from caffeine and all stimulants while using epistane. Others will chime in with more info

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
For something like epistane you should stack it with cycle assist by competitive edge labs, taurine at 3-5 grams everyday because epistane gives you lower back pumps which can be painful. You also need fish oil for your joints (maybe add in some glucosamine and chondroitin as well...Google these). Epistane does not have a tendency to aromatize or in other words turn into estrogen in your body so you won't need any estrogen control supplements. Remember to stay away from caffeine and all stimulants while using epistane. Others will chime in with more info
Thanks JD ill research that stack. Any thing else ? So just get
Epi
Cycle assist
Taurine
Fish oils
???

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I would get either LGI epistane or IBE epistane. Also have you got a pct (post cycle therapy) planned out?

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
I would get either LGI epistane or IBE epistane. Also have you got a pct (post cycle therapy) planned out?
Yea I was thinking about IBE Epistane, and actually no I've been researching on which to get on the forums but there just to many. So I'm kinda lost on that department. Any tips on a good one ?

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I would use nolvadex or toremifene for pct. So you would have for pct:
Nolvadex or toremifene (SERM)
Testforce 2 (D Aspartic Acid)
Erase(cortisol, estrogen control)
Endosurge Turbo (natural test booster
Anabeta (natural anabolic)

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
I would use nolvadex or toremifene for pct. So you would have for pct:
Nolvadex or toremifene (SERM)
Testforce 2 (D Aspartic Acid)
Erase(cortisol, estrogen control)
Endosurge Turbo (natural test booster
Anabeta (natural anabolic)
Oh so I can use Erase as a PCT ? Familiar with it never used it but heard a lot of good things about it just looking for way to stack it.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Basically in pct you always need a SERM, something for estrogen and cortisol control, a natural anabolic and a natural test booster

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Basically in pct you always need a SERM, something for estrogen and cortisol control, a natural anabolic and a natural test booster
Awesome thanks man the best advice I've ever gotten without something stupid being said thanks man. So my stack should be

Epistane
Erase
Cycle assist
Taurine
Fish oil ?

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Btw JD I'm looking to lean out and drop BF % and Researching Epi is good for that as well. So based on my goals do u overall think Epi is good for that ?

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
No erase should be in pct. Only run epistane for 4 weeks. After your done with 4 weeks start pct.
PCT
Anabeta (weeks 1-8)
Testforce 2(weeks 1-8)
Inhibit p(weeks 1-8)
Endosurge turbo (weeks 1-8)
Erase (weeks 2-9 dosed 2/2/3/3/3/3/2/1
Torem or nolvadex (weeks 1-4) torem is dosed 90/60/60/30 nolvadex is dosed 40/40/20/20
Notice I changed and added a few things

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
No erase should be in pct. Only run epistane for 4 weeks. After your done with 4 weeks start pct.
PCT
Anabeta (weeks 1-8)
Testforce 2(weeks 1-8)
Inhibit p(weeks 1-8)
Endosurge turbo (weeks 1-8)
Erase (weeks 2-9 dosed 2/2/3/3/3/3/2/1
Torem or nolvadex (weeks 1-4) torem is dosed 90/60/60/30 nolvadex is speed 40/40/20/20
Notice I changed and added a few things
Lol okay **** now I'm confused, so get
Epistane
Anabeta
Test force 2
Inhibit
Endosurge
Erase
Torem or nolvadex ??

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yes get all of those if you can afford it. Also get you're ON CYCLE supports

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Lol holy hell and what would those be ? I've never heard of on cycle supports, u mean like liver help and such ?

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Oh okay I get it now so during my cycle I'm taking

Epistane
Cycle assist
Taurine
Fish oils

After my cycle ( 4 weeks )

Erase Pro
Anabeta
Test force 2
Endosurge 2
Inhibit P
Torem or Nolvadex

Is that correct ?

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea remember to start erase in week 2 not week 1. I'm not exactly sure of the reason I just see people doing it this way. I would like to find out why though

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Yea remember to start erase in week 2 not week 1. I'm not exactly sure of the reason I just see people doing it this way. I would like to find out why though
Well do thanks again man, really appreciate it bro