The followings is taken during wks5-8.
Revolution PCT
PCT XTreme
Mega Red Omega 3 KrillOil
Milk Thistle
Niacin
Glucosamine chondroitin
Flaxseed Oil Omega 3

I settled on Finaflex 550xd. I am just beginning my 3rd week. Good solid gains, increased vascularity, no gyno, no side effects at all except for I decided with the increases I was making to add joint support and double milk thistle just to be as safe as possible with increases in weight being 10-20 lbs in some areas.

Lswilk

Lswilk

Awards
No nolva?
That would be important. Yeah revolution pct as well as other support for liver. Not sure what all ill include but it will be 4 wks followed by liver cleanser. Gains solid. Fat loss overall. Great product. Guy-AA ADMIN- at minds and muscle .com is a moron.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
That would be important. Yeah revolution pct as well as other support for liver. Not sure what all ill include but it will be 4 wks followed by liver cleanser. Gains solid. Fat loss overall. Great product. Guy-AA ADMIN- at minds and muscle .com is a moron.
I totally lost you bro?

Lswilk

Lswilk

Awards
I totally lost you bro?
Finaflex PCT Revolution. May add to that in 20 days when I finish cycle.

Then I made a reference to mindsandmuscle.com that reviewed this product horribly and ive experienced nothing like he described.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will most likely be overkill for the newer version of FF 550-XD from what the FF reps have said. Might want it on hand just in case though. PCT Rev Black and DAA should be all you need

Lswilk

Lswilk

Awards
Nolva will most likely be overkill for the newer version of FF 550-XD from what the FF reps have said. Might want it on hand just in case though. PCT Rev Black and DAA should be all you need
I have the old version banned version of FF 550xd (black bottle). Got in from discontinued supply. Would that change your opinion on pct? Or would u question the source. It feels strong as hell. Im not going to put source for all to see but ill send it pvt message if that helps

joh408

Awards
  • Established
What compounds does the bottle list?

joh408

Awards
  • Established
You should be good with PCT Rev Black and some DAA