hdrol first time log!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Running lgi halo 25! After a work injury and being screwed up between that and cortisol being ****ed up from prednisone and not gaining back any lost strength over the last year, time to ****ing push it!
Halo will be 50/75/75/75/75/75 but may bump to 100 last couple weeks if I'm feeling it.
Support products
Life support, now taurine 1000, g n c mega men sport multi, fish oil and cissus if need be.
Pct
Nolva ( yes it came in the mail already) 20/20/10/10
Erase0/0/3/3/2/1
Dpol 3 grams
Life support
Enhanced
M5 reloaded creatine

Training right now I'm starting with fst7 "jacked to the max" its pretty intense, I've run it before but I'm very tempted to switch to phat cus I want to do whatever's going to maximise my time on this.
6'1 and 215 lb 28 years old right now shooting more for recomp and just getting my body back in shape.
Goal is hitting 350 g protein a day gotta get back on my fitness pal to track calories. Lets do this!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Did chest and calves this morning,
Incline db press- 3 warmup sets
4 sets 6 to 8 reps 40, 50, 55, 60
Incline db flyes
3 sets 12 reps
20, 25, 30
Cable flyes
2 sets
40, 50
Hammer flat chest press
7 sets 6 to 8 reps
70, 90, 90, 100, 100, 115, 115
Again, compaired to 14 months ago before I got hurt I don't have crap for strength so bear with me!
Felt great this morning, 50 grams whey and half cup oats pre with hdrol, cellucor bcaas intra
10:30 50 grams whey and milk
1 - 8 scrambled eggs and apple
3 - ppeanuts and cliff bar
5 - slow cooked pulled pork sandwiches
7 - greek yogurt
9 - 50 grams whey
Too much whey today cus had a hard morning, tomorrow will be better

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Day 2 outstanding! Got 15 min elliptical, a massive back workout ending with 4 sets of deads at 225 to failure(6, 6, 4, 3) all reps weights hit the ground before next rep cus that's how its done! Having some issues with my right forearm, pushed arms a bit much last week been workin on getting it back into shape all day. Didn't stop me from throwin straps on for back day didn't bother ne aside from pullups a little.
8am-8 eggs and apple
10am- 50 grams whey
12pm- large chicken breast
2:30pm-about 8oz pulled pork from last night
5pm- about 8 to 10 oz tilapia fillets and oranges
7pm- couple servings peanuts
9pm- 50 grams whey
Cut out oats from yesterday and made shakes with water instead of milk, felt a little bloated before cardio and lift this morning so wanted to cut back a little and see how I respond.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Day 3 was off day, nutrition stayed about the same. Day 5 was 15 min cardio then high volume shoulder blast and shrugs, felt great. Been having issues with forearm pumps so didn't do heavy presses. Day 6 I did 15 min cardio and a kind of leg workout
Leg extensions and curls
Front squats
Stiff legged db deadlifts
Barbell thrusters
Tricep extension/french press ss
Db front raises/side lateral/bent over ss
Felt really fired up today, won't have time to really beat up arms this weekend so thought id hit tris, shoulders just needed a little more, legs I wanted to change up and go with explosive movements, great workout!

WifeSlapTed

Awards
You could stack with 11-oxo for cortisol control. I'm currently in an 11-oxo/H-drol cycle.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
You could stack with 11-oxo for cortisol control. I'm currently in an 11-oxo/H-drol cycle.
I was leaning towards stano to start sometime around week 2 or 3. I know my training and diet have a lot to do with results I've had but I've already lost a noticable amount of size around my midsection and muscles are very full right now. Have not hit lethargy yet but already been fighting with back and forearm pumps using 5g or more taurine every day

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt know this was a log but I'm in buddy.

You should definitely add stano week two

Post some before pics

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
On my phone, this is two weeks ago about 216, upper body is my biggest concern

ForumRunner_20130831_113110.png

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Legs arent a huge problem area as far as size goes, my calves had lost size when I was hurt but I'm quickly getting that back. Biggest thing with legs is I want my strength back! Before I got hurt I could squat and dead over 300. Over the last week I hit 225 on deadlift which is a huge improvement, problem for the last year was prednisone shut my strength gains down and I put on a lot of w eight, back in april I was up to 250 doing cardio every day, on c20 anabolic pump and alphamine and I couldn't lose a pound, started coming off the pred in may and before i started the cycle I was almost down below 215. I know its week one but I've felt amazing this past week

ForumRunner_20130831_113413.png

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
End of week 1! Sitting around 218 after a low carb day

ForumRunner_20130831_205309.png

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Last couple days had family stuff so I've been doing circuit training at home. Thanks to the nice labor day sales I've got stano coming to start week 3!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hit a split workout today, did chest a.m. and tris p.m. prepping food for next few days, up another pound after a day off, stano will be here in a day or two feeling pumped as hell right now!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Slight bump in lifts,
Bench press 4 sets of 6 to 8 at 165
Incline db press 4 sets 6 to 8 65 lbs
Db and cable flyes nothing special
Db pullovers 4 sets 8 at 50 lbs
Triceps was cables and dips got a massive pump!
Side note, back and forearm pumps have calmed down! Very little acne poping up, nothing crazy just here and there.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Back a.m. biceps p.m. today, noteables are
Bent over reverse grip rows 3x8 at 135, 155 155
dead lifts
12 reps 135
8 reps 185
2 sets of 6 at 225
All reps rest on ground before next starts. All other lifts I was happy with, biceps I did high reps low weights got crazy painful forearm pumps, added high doses of cissus and more fish oil today to see if it'll help forearm pain, yesterday had a horrible moment when the grill ran out of gas halfway through cooking my chicken, so in the last 24 hours I've had four of the driest chicken breast ever. Only one left but dreading it.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Today was shoulder day! Did 15 min hiit then hit fst7 shoulders it was nuts! I've slacked on cardio this week, last week 15 min was hard to get through had to stop for water break every 5 min to catch breath, today I blasted through no problem! Felt great.
4x8 standing db press 30, 40, 45, 50
3x8 one arm db side lateral leaning 20, 25, 30
4x8 one arm bent over db row leaning onto inclined bench 15, 20, 25, 25 with drop set
Behind the back cable lateral
Seated barbell front raises
7x10 40, 40, 40, 50, 60, 60
High cable rear delt rows
I'm spent! Makin a big batch of chicken enchiladas for dinner and lunches tomorrow

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Yesterday I added stano at 800, and had an amazing leg day!
Leg extensions 4x12
Squats 5 sets (95x12, 135x 12, 185x10, 205x6, 225x6) this was amazing weight for me considering how much strength I have lost, very happy with this
Hack squats 3x12
Leg press 7x8 with 6 plates
Walking lunges
Diet has been great this week, I'm up right around 220 and I've added more cardio, today will be rest day cus I can barely walk, today starts week three going to try hitting most body parts 2x a week, especially legs shoulder chest, going grocery shopping today!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Another great back morning! Bent over rows at 175, one arm db rows at 85, also deadlifts another current pr 135x 12, 185x10, 225x8, 245x5, after 20 min cardio. Going back this afternoon for arms with fat gripz

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hit shoulders this morning, then chest and calves this afternoon. Was brutal! I'm up to around 225 right now really blown up this week! Nothing eaten this week has not been made by me, 75 to 100 g whey all week, 6 to 8 eggs every morning and about 2 or more lb chicken during the day, lots of healthy fats. Been using fat gripz all week forearms are tore up!!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Another great leg day today! I hit squats at 135x12, 185x8 185x8, 205x4, 225x6! Not really a jump weight wise but I set the gaurd rails on power rack just below parallel and paused at the bottom of the movement as close to gaurd as possible then up on a 3 count. Wicked pump!
Leg ext - 4x12
Squats - 5x
Leg press - 7 sets 8 with 6 plates
Walking lunges 3sets
Seated leg curls 4x12
Stiff legged deads 4x8
Was a good morning! Gonna do abs this afternoon! Weighed in right at 224 this morning after a massive dumper ha!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
So I decided to get another bottle of halo and stano and run weeks 4 5 6 and hdrol- 100 and stano at 1200. Goin great at 75 and 800 no sides aside from a massive leg pimple, sometimes first thing a.m. I get some aggression or anxiety but by the time I roll out of the gym I'm good to go, its been goin great and I want to up because I need another thing of stano either way so might as well go big!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Thank god for foam rollers... barely been able to walk all weekend

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
P s stanodrol at 1200 is amazing, libido is nuts had some insane dreams last night and crazy horny all day today lol. Did a half hour upper body circuit (wide grip bebt over rows, reverse grip bent over rows, overhead press, frint bb raises, upright rows) 8 reps each as a circuit 5 Times ti start the day then spent most the evening foam rolling in excruciating pain

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Quick update! Weight gain stabilized a bit at 226 now I'm starting to really lean out in the midsection while muscles becoming fuller, chest is really blowin up, Tuesday I frikkin hit deadlifts at
135x12
135x12
185x12
205x10
225x8
245x4
265x2
Very pleased obviously, been using fat gripz on most upper body lifts, hurts so good! Leg day is tomorrow, excited to crush it!! Sleep has been kinda crappy last two days but all and all feel awesome! I'm probably going to add AP and c20 or AbE to pct to really help keep muscles full and shred off fat

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Yesterday was a pretty nasty leg day, routine was
Leg extension 3x20
Hack squats 3x15
Leg press 3x15
Then squats went aa follows
185x10
225x5
245x5
265x3
135x20 (4sets)
Seated leg curls 7x10
Stiff legged dead 3x10 with 60, 80, 90 lb dbs
One legged curls 3x10
It was a good morning

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Added a lot more veggies this last week really got back into grilling last couple weeks, been doing red potatoes, zucchini, corn and carrots wrapped in foil with some butter its made a difference, making massive smoothies with oj, 50 grams vanilla whey isolate, a banana, strawberries, and a lot of greek yogurt has been my post workout shake! It's made a difference! Still getting at least 350 grams protein a day but focusing on more veggies and fruits with every meal. Ramped up to 1400 for last two weeks of stano keeping hdrol at 75 cus I didn't want to just use a third of a bottle for a a couple weeks, adding versa-1 and compound 20 to pct cus awesome deal on nutra for versa and I got 2 bottles of c20 for 60! My hope is next week on final week of cycle to hit 300 on squats and deads, might have been able to do it today but my body had done enough for the day lol

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
looking good, im about to start my first cycle aswell, also hdrol, check out my log and sub.....i put the link in my signature

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
looking good, im about to start my first cycle aswell, also hdrol, check out my log and sub.....i put the link in my signature
I'm in man! Good luck! I've got about 9 days before pct and loved it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
So... had a great leg day on Friday, absolutely killed me. Thursday however I did too much cardio and destroyed my traps, so I did hit 265 for 3 reps I really wanted to get to 285 but my traps hurt SO bad and my knees were sore from cardio and mowing the lawn so I didn't like the depth I hit at 265 so I dropped weight way down and set safetys below parallel at 95, 145, and 195 hit 20, 18, 12 and I dropped until I hit the safety, so I was happy when it was all said and done

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Pretty happy after morning workout, hit 305 max on deadlift! I've changed the routine up this week getting back into cardio every day ( legs have taken such a beating lately that most days I just couldn't do much lol) decided to get back into training biceps with back and triceps with chest (I go back and forth with that a lot but wasn't worried about over training while on cycle and right now I've got morr fullness in them than i did giving them their own workout) Saturday is my last day on! Very happy with this cycle, up to 232 right now while eating extremely well (we haven't had a cheat meal in about two weeks and no soda!) Getting greens veggies and fruits hitting 300 to 350 g protein every day, got ahold of c20 and versa1 for pct! Thanks nutraplanet!! Also ran out of cellucore bcaas so I picked up compete and I'm loving it! Getting some acne on shoulders and legs but just a pimple here and there no outbreaks, have to trim up the beard every few days facial hair grows like crazy and I badly need a hair cut! Ill upload progress photos Saturday on last day

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
After cardio this morning maxed out at 295 squat, did more warmup sets so depth was a lot better thus week!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Started pct today! I promise I'll get some after pics up, ran nolv at 40 and 4 grams DAA with versa 1 and c20. Thanks to my one working eye and lack of depth perception I fell and ****ed up my knee today pretty pissed about it. Also bulk DAA doesn't dissolve worth a **** lol, might just get dpol. Plus side is felt great all day till I fell, chest and triceps tomorrow cus upper body ain't hurt, even if I'm limping from machine to machine. Muscles still feel swole all day dying start creatine yet waiting till tomorrow (green mag and m5) going to run enhanced and DAA pre with m5 and compete intra and massive smoothie with 50 grams myofusion post (got 10 pounds for 40 bucks hell yeah!)

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
After I finish enhanced I have about 40 stick packs of c4 and the new bcaas and pre workout tons of samples from neon sports cus my neighbor works for g n c and hooks my ass up

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started pct today! I promise I'll get some after pics up, ran nolv at 40 and 4 grams DAA with versa 1 and c20. Thanks to my one working eye and lack of depth perception I fell and ****ed up my knee today pretty pissed about it. Also bulk DAA doesn't dissolve worth a **** lol, might just get dpol. Plus side is felt great all day till I fell, chest and triceps tomorrow cus upper body ain't hurt, even if I'm limping from machine to machine. Muscles still feel swole all day dying start creatine yet waiting till tomorrow (green mag and m5) going to run enhanced and DAA pre with m5 and compete intra and massive smoothie with 50 grams myofusion post (got 10 pounds for 40 bucks hell yeah!)
I usually just scoop my DAA into my mouth and swallow it with water, the compound itself isnt water soluble but Dpol isnt fully soluble either. Its mixed with sodium which helps.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Final pics! I've dropped some water from midsection already, today was baxk day second workout while on pct, felt like an animal! First 3 days I did 4 grams DAA and ran nolva at 40. Now I'm going to do a day or two at 30 then 20 for remainder of first two weeks. Still eating clean and 300 to 350 grams protein daily, Monday morning I was right at 236 pounds today I feel leaner down to 234. Thinking epi and stano this spring lol!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Did 255 lb rack pulls for 14 reps. Got to sample new pre workout and intra drink from neon sports, pre workout tastes terrible but got me going and good focus, great pump! Taking 5g creatine pre and post for the week then I'll drop it down to 5g. I've got most a tub of enhanced, tons of samples neon sports and c4 (were talkin like a months or more worth thanks to the neighbor) and stacked with versa1 and compound 20, daa, alcar and plcar... I'm pretty effin focused when I step into the gym. Slamming novla with a shot of oj is way better than I thought (made me very nervous thinking about it but its fine now) sounds like a lot but it's working

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Because of the banged up knee no major prs on squats or deads this week, varied rep range to the 12 to 14 rep, I'm dropping weight but muscles are staying swole, recovery still feels like I'm on cycle, not having any cortisol issues, honestly it wasn't till this week I really noticed any kind of acne(not bad just more than I'm used to) No issues with libido, wake up at attention every morning last few days been going to sleep the same way. Workouts are intense, scared I'll over train because I'm just not wearing down, had to train 6 Times this week because chest back traps shoulders never even felt sore even though I had intense workouts my body hadn't been fully pushed. All week till today I've had 2 salads with a chicken breast and spring greens and for din chicken breast with grilled red potatoes, a smoothie with 6 or so strawberries, oj, 2 bannanas, Greek yogurt, and 50 grams vanilla myofusion, then 50grams cellucore whey before bed. Today I had a dozen eggs through the day in stead of chicken breasts then a massive cheeseburger lol. Feeling beastly

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Had food poisoning yesterday... doing better now but I was up at like 3 a.m. yesterday going through hell, was completely dehydrated all day, no food. Was able to get a small smoothie down at like 9pm, today got a big smoothie this morning then a light dinner and I'll have a protein shake before I get to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to lift tomorrow

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sucks ass. Feel better

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Things have been going great, still making some gains in the gym, added a lot more cardio weight loss has Stabilized at 229 back is getting crazy muscles swole and shredding up! Legs keep improving it's been great! Now the CRAP news...I have to have another eye surgery the 25th of this month. It'sa big surgery, basically after about week 3 I'll probably be able to do some light lifting, but I won't be able to lift heavy till around 3 months. FFFFFUUUUCK. it is what it is and its for the best, but this will be my third time in two years having to start over. Going to KILL IT the next three weeks will be the most intense training of my life I've dropped all projects if you need me I'll either be in the gym or the kitchen. The last almost 4 weeks I've been doing meal prep Mondays making chicken broccoli and brown rice meals 2x every day for lunches, lean dinners tons of shakes and smoothies every day, going to add more shakes and just go till it's time to get surgery, then weep and be forced to lay around for 3 plus weeks. Looks like I'll run something crazy next april it may for birthday like epi and stano or transdermal tren. Sigh. It's for the best but... the one thing that keeps me sane through all this is what always gets taken away

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 15
beastmode1987 Cycle Logs 13
EnVision22 Cycle Logs 35